Sonu Sood SAMBHAVAM Scholarship 2022-2023: Indian actor and Philanthropist Sonu Sood has launched various educational scholarships under the organization “Sood Charity Foundation“.
Last year, a scheme called “SAMBHAVAM” was launched in collaboration with Divine India Youth Association. The aim of the scheme is to provide Free IAS Coaching and guidance to UPSC aspirants.
Sonu Sood Sambhavam IAS Coaching Scholarship 2022-2023
The Free IAS Coaching Scholarship was started in the year 2021, and the application process for the year 2022 was started recently. The last date to submit the application for the academic year 2022-2023 is 28th September 2022.
Civil Service Aspirants can check the eligibility details and apply online for the 2023 batch.
The team from Sood Foundation will filter the applications based on academic merit and financial background.
The basic eligibility to apply for the scholarship is given below.
- He/She must be domicile in India
- The aspirant must have completed the intermediate or equivalent education
- Good academic record
- Must be an aspirant for UPSC Civil Services Exam
- The annual income of the family must not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh per annum
- The students who are pursuing a degree or equivalent from any of the recognized universities are also eligible to apply for the scheme
If you fulfill the above factors, then you can submit the online application on the official website.
Don’t know how to apply?
Well, the step-by-step procedure was given in the below section.
How to Apply for SAMBHAVAM IAS Coaching Scholarship
Eligible and interested aspirants can submit the online application on the official website of the Sood Charity Foundation.
- Visit the official website of Sood Charity Foundation i.e., www.soodcharityfoundation.org
- Click on the Campaigns in the menu section
- A new page opens and there will be a list of all the schemes under the foundation
- Search for SAMBHAVAM IAS Coaching Scholarship
- Click on the Register Now button
- The application form opens on a new page
- Fill up all the details and upload the necessary documents
- Cross Check the details entered and hit the submit button
- You will get notified through your registered Email ID
After finishing the application process, a team from the Sood Charity Foundation will examine the applications received and filter the applications.
Note: Submitting multiple applications for a single person will lead to immediate rejection of the application.
Make sure to submit the application at once.
Application Process: Video Guide
Also Read: Why is Delhi the Best for IAS Coaching
Contact Support Team
If you have any application-related queries you can contact the Foundation at “firstname.lastname@example.org“
We, from educationupdates.org are also there to help you with the application process.
Reach us here
What to Fill & Upload in the Application Form?
The following are the details to be entered in the Free Coaching Application Form.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Educational Details
- Personal Details
- Family’s Annual Income details
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Curriculum Vitae of the Aspirants
Aspirants are required to upload scanned copies of the following documents in the application form. So, make sure to have these documents before submitting the application.
Note: Uploading irrelevant or fake documents will lead to the rejection of the application without notice.
- Residential Proof/ Domicile Certificate
- Latest Income Certificate of the family
- 10th & 12th class pass certificate
- Graduation pass certificate (if you have finished)
- EWS Certificate
- Allotment order of the present college/ course
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae of the aspirant (Provide brief educational and personal information in the CV)
Sonu Sood SAMBHAVAM Important Dates
The foundation has closed the application process for the year 2021. The fresh notification for the year 2022 is expected to be released soon
Keep an eye on this section for application dates.
|Notification Release Date
|Application Start Date
|Last Date for the Application
|28th September 2022
|Announcement of Results
Note: Please note that the above-given dates may update/ revised by the management at any point of time.
Benefits of SAMBHAVAM Free IAS Coaching
The shortlisted aspirants will get free coaching in the reputed coaching centers and also free guidance on UPSC Exam.
FAQ on SAMBHAVAM IAS Coaching Scholarship
Ans: The fresh notification for the SAMBHAVAM IAS Coaching scholarship is expected to be released in the month of August/ Sept 2022. Aspirants are advised to keep checking this website for the latest updates. You can also WhatsApp our support team at +91 9055666222 for fresh dates.
Ans: The application process is carried out on the official website of the Sood Charity Foundation. Submit your application on the given dates.
Ans: Generally, the foundation gives 10 days’ time from the day of the announcement. Aspirants are advised to check the notification for the deadline.