Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana: The government of Rajasthan has launched a new scheme named “Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana” to provide free IAS coaching for eligible students.
Along with IAS, it also provides free coaching for competitive exams like NEET, JEE, REET, RPSC, CLAT, and RSSB.
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana (Free Coaching for IAS, NEET, JEE, REET, RPSC, and RSSB)
The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Rajasthan has introduced the “Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana” scheme in the month of September. The application process was started in early September.
The students who are seeking coaching in any of the above-listed streams can avail the opportunity.
Free coaching will be provided to over 10000 aspirants every year. The stream-wise seats are tabulated below.
|No. of Seats
|UPSC Civil Services Exam
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
|Engineering & Medical Entrance Exam
|Rajasthan Public Service Service Commission (RPSC)
|Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB)
|Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
The students of Rajasthan who are seeking free coaching for IAS, NEET, JEE, REET, RPSC, and RSSB can avail this opportunity.
The detailed notification was given below.
The applicant must meet the following eligibility factors to get the free coaching in your stream.
- The applicant must be a domicile of Rajasthan State
- The candidate must belong to SC/ ST/ Backward class category
- The annual income of the family must nor exceed Rs. 8,00,000/- per annum
- Must have passed graduation with at least 60% marks
The following are the required documents to be uploaded while submitting the application.
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certicate
- Latest Income Certificate
- Score Card of Competitive Exam
- Passport Size Photograph
Scan the above documents in the given size and upload them while submitting the application.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana
The applications are accepted through the Rajasthan SSO website. All the interested candidates have to register with their details on Rajasthan SSO ID.
The official website to register for SSO ID is www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration:
The following procedure will help you register on the portal and submit the application online.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan SSO ID as given above
- On the top right of the page, click on the Register button
- You will have to choose the first category out of Citizen, Udhyog, Govt. Employee
- Now you have 4 gateways to get registered
- Jan Aadhar
- Facebook, and
- Choose any of the above and get registered
- After the successful registration, a Unique SSO ID will be generated and sent to your registerred Mobile Number
- Keep the login details for further use
- SSO ID & Password are essential to log in to the portal
Rajasthan SSO ID Login
After completing the registration process, you will have to log in to the portal to submit the application for free coaching.
Follow the below procedure after receiving the log-in ID and Password to your registered Email ID.
- Go to the same website and hit the Login button on the top right of the page
- You are asked to enter the SSO ID and Password
- Enter the credentials and CAPTCHA code
- Hit the login button to get the dashboard
- Search for “Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana” on the dashoard
- Click on it and enter the personal and educational details in the form
- Upload the necessary documents in the given sizes
- Hit the submit button
FAQ on Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022
Ans: The government of Rajasthan has not yet released the fresh notification for the year 2022. We will update the dates after the announcement.
Ans: The students who are seeking coaching for competitive exams and have a family’s annual income of less than Rs. 8 Lakh per annum can apply for the scheme.
Ans: The application process is carried out online at the SSO ID website. All the interested candidates have to register on the Rajasthan SSO portal to submit the application.
Ans: The free coaching will be provided for the top competitive exams i.e., UPSC Civils, NEET, JEE, REET, RPSC, CLAT, and RSSB.