JnanaBhumi Portal is a complete digital platform for scholarships & other educational activities in Andhra Pradesh. Instigated in the year 2017. The application, status, and disbursement of the scholarships are carried out on this portal.
Every year, the Government of AP disburses the scholarship schemes worth Rs. 6,500 crore to the students of various categories in AP.
The following are the scholarships available at JnanaBhumi Portal.
|Scholarship||How to Apply?|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, EBC, BC, Minorities, Kapu & Differently Abled Categories||Apply Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST & Disabled Children||Apply Here|
|YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme||Apply Here|
|Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi for SC, ST, EBC, BC, Brahmin, Kapu, and Minority Students||Apply Here|
JnanaBhumi Post-Matric Scholarship 2020
The AP Govt. has launched the Post-matric scholarship to provide the financial assistance for SC, ST, EBC, BC, Kapu, Minority, and Differently Abled Category students.
This scheme is divided into two categories
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
Jagananna Vidya Deevena:
This scheme is launched to provide the full tuition fee to all the eligible candidates. The complete fee (Fee Reimbursement) will get credited to the college’s bank account.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
The eligible candidates will get hostel and food expenses through this scheme.
- ITI Students will get Rs. 10,000/- per year towards the hostel & food expenses
- Rs. 15000/- per year will be provided for Polytechnic Students
- Candidates pursuing Degree and above courses will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000/- per year.
Students are advised to go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the scheme.
- Candidates pursuing Polytechnic/Diploma Education
- Students studying ITI course
- Candidates pursuing Degree or above at Govt. or Private Colleges/ Universities.
- All the Day Scholar students, Students staying in College Attached Hostels, and Department Attached Hostels are eligible to apply
- The attendance percentage of the candidate should be 75% or above
- The family’s income must be less than Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum
- Family’s landholding must be less than 10 acres (wetland) and less than 25 acres in the case of dry land
- No person in the family should be the Govt. Employee or Pensioner (Exemption is given for Sanitary Workers)
- Families holding 4 wheeler vehicles are not eligible (Tractors, Taxies are exempted)
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates can submit the application by following the below procedure.
- Firstly, download the application form of JnanaBhumi Scholarship using the below button
- There are about 32 fields in the form, fill up all the details and submit it to the college’s principal.
- It is the responsibility of the Principal to verify the submitted applications.
- After the verification, the principal will submit your application online through the JnanaBhumi website.
- You will get notified through an SMS after the successful submission of your application.
- Visit the nearest Meeseva Centre, provide your Application ID and the Aadhar Number to get access to the online application form.
- Login to the website through the provided details
- Verify the submitted details and correct the details if you find any mistakes.
Post-Matric Renewal Process
- The student has to approach the college’s principal for the renewal process
- The principal will enter the essential details of the students into the portal
- An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number after the completion of the renewal application
- Verify the details in the application form and give your biometric authentication at the college
- With that, your renewal process finishes
JnanaBhumi Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC & Disabled Children
JnanaBhumi Pre-Matric Scholarship: The Govt. of AP has introduced this scheme to minimize the drop-outs from classes 5th to 10th.
The Pre-Matric Scholarship provides financial assistance to the students pursuing between class V and Class X of SC, ST, BC & Disabled categories.
Note: This scheme is provided to the students studying at Government schools only.
- Students Pursuing classes from 5th to 10th at Government schools
- The family’s annual income must be less than Rs. 2,00,000/- only (Less than Two Lakh Rupees)
- The student must belong to SC or ST or BC or Disabled Category
Note: Students belonging to the BC category are eligible to apply for 9th & 10th Classes only.
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates have to submit the application at the official portal of JnanaBhumi.
- After the submission of the application at the official website, the HWO (Hostel Welfare Officer) will verify your application.
- After the successful verification, the School Principal will confirm the student.
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2020
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme (Earlier it was NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme) is introduced in the year 2015 to provide free coaching for civil aspirants.
Initially, this scheme was provided to SCs and STs, later extended opportunity for BC, Minorities, Kapu, EBC, Brahmin categories.
Around 3850 students got benefited from the notification released in the year 2018.
Recently, the government has released a notification in the month of January 2020 to provide free coaching for Group-1 aspirants.
Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme 2020
The government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the “Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme” to provide financial assistance to the students who are willing to pursue their higher studies at foreign universities.
The selected list of candidates will get the financial support of Rs. 10 lakh to 15 Lakhs.
Students belonging to SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapu, Brahmin, and Minority categories can check the detailed eligibility & apply online.
- The applicant must belong to the SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapu, Brahmin, and Minority categories only
- The family’s income must be less than Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum (Less than Six Lakh Rupees Only)
Following are the required documents needed to bring to the verification process
- Admission offer letter from the Foreign University
- Scorecard of IELTS or TOEFL
- I 20
- SSC Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Income & Caste Certificate
- GRE or equivalent scorecard
Application & Selection Process
The application & selection process is carried out in 3 stages
- Student Registration
- Verification at the Welfare Department
- Releasing of the Scholarship Amount
The detailed process has been explained in graphical format in the below infographic.