Indian Army TGC-135 Notification: Indian Army has recently released the notification for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-135). The applications are accepted from the 6th of December 2021 and the application process ends on the 4th of January 2022.
Interested candidates can go through the notification and apply online.
Indian Army TGC-135 Notification 2021-2022 (Apply Online)
Indian Army TGC Recruitment Notification: Indian Army is inviting applications from eligible male candidates for the 135th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-135). The TGC-135 is about to start in the month of July 2022.
Check the detailed Eligibility in the below section.
Indian Army TGC-135 Eligibility
The following are the important eligibility factors to apply for the Indian Army TGC-135 Recruitment.
- Only Male candidates are eligible to apply
- Candidates wor are pursuing Engineering Degree or who have passed the Egineering Degree are eligible
- The applicant must be 20 to 27 years old
How to Apply for TGC-135
The application process will be carried out on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. The step-by-step procedure is given below.
Registration Process for New Users
- Go to the official website of Indian Army (joinindianarmy.nic.in)
- On the home page of the website, click on the notifications (in the middle of the page)
- A new page opens with all the latest and past notifications
- On the right side of the page, there is an Apply Online tab
- Click on the Register link under the Apply Online tab
- The instruction page opens
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit the Continue button
- The registration form opens in a new window
- Fill up all the fields and Submit the form
Online Application Process after Registration
- Click on the notifications link on the home page
- Hit the Apply Online link on the right side of the page
- Select the notification from the list of notifications
- Fill up all the fields and upload the necessary documents
- Hit the submit button
Instructions to Fill the Application Form
Before submitting the application form, the candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully.
- Check the educational qualification, age limit, nationality before submitting the application
- If you are a first time user, then Register yourself on the portal before submitting the application
- Fill the educational details as per your certificates, entering improper or irrelevant information will lead to the application rejection
- All the documents are needed to be uploaded online only, no need to send the hard copies of the documents
- Do not apply for multiple times, sending duplicate application will lead to reection of the candidature
- Make sure to fill all the mandatory fields in the form before sumitting the application
- First time users must register on the portal to apply any post in the Indian Army
- The procedure for Registering on Indian Army portal was given on this page
- After finishing the registration process, you will get the applicant dashboard access, where you can apply for the eligible posts
- Existing users are not required to register again on the portal, instaed they can login with their username and password
- The candidates must enter the Name, Date of Birth ad Educational details as per the educational certificates
Required Documents for Indian Army TGC-135
The self-attested copies & the originals of all the below documents are required to be submitted at the time of the interview.
- Self-Attested application form along with the photograph
- SecondarySchool education certificate
- 12th Class/ Equivalent exam pass certificate
- Engineering/ Diploma Provisional Certificate
Read the notification for all the other documents that are needed for the selection process.
Candidates who are failed to carry the documents at the time of selection will lead to the cancellation of the application.
FAQ on Indian Army TGC 135 Notification
Ans: The application process is absolutely free. No fee is collected from the applicants for this post.
Ans: The minimum age required is 20 Years and the age must not exceed 27 Years. So, the age limit of the candidate is 20 to 27 years.
Ans: The candidates who are pursuing the final year are also eligible to apply for TGC-135. Check the eligible streams in the notification.
Ans: No, you are not eligible to apply for TGC-135 recruitment. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
Ans: The application process was started on the 6th of December 2021 and it ends on 4th January 2022. Interested candidates can apply online before it closes.
Ans: The applications are invited from the eligible candidates on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application link activates on 6th December 2021.