UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021-2022: The Government of Uttar Pradesh has released a fresh notification for 53000 Anganwadi Posts under the department of Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS).
ICDS has released this notification to fill the posts of Supervisor, Worker, and Helper. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application on the given dates.
The detailed notification has been given below.
UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 (53000+ Supervisor, Worker, Helper)
The government of Uttar Pradesh is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill the posts of Supervisor, Worker, and Helper in the Anganwadi division.
There are more than 2 lakh Anganwadi centers in the Uttar Pradesh state. There are 53000+ vacancies in various segments. The Govt. has released the notification to fill all the pending vacancies in one go.
The application process will be carried out online at the official website.
UP Anganwadi Post Wise Vacancies
|Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancies
|12000 to 14000
|13000 to 15000
The age limit to apply for the Anganwadi Recruitment is 21 to 45 years. The educational qualification details have been provided below.
|Name of the Post
|12th Pass or above level
UP Anganwadi Salary
The post-wise salaries are provided in the below table.
|Name of the Post
|Rs. 20000/- per month
|Rs. 4000/- to Rs. 8000/- per month
|Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 6000/- per month
|Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 4000/- per month
How to Apply for UP Anganwadi Posts
The application process will be carried out on the official website of “Bal Vikas Seva Evam Pustahar Vibhag” under the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
The following procedure will guide you to submit the application online.
- Visit the official website of BVSEPV i.e., http://balvikasup.gov.in/
- Clkick on the Recruitment Tab in the menu section
- A drop-down comes with the following options
- Application Form for Anganwadi Workers, Mini Workers, and Helpers
- Print Application Form
- Know your Registration Number
- Download Help File
- Click on the first option “Application Form for Anganwadi Workers, Mini Workers, Helpers”
- A new page opens with the instructions
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on YES button
- The application form opens in the new page
- Fill the following details in the form
- जनपद का नाम
- परियोजना / ब्लॉक का नाम
- ग्राम सभा/वार्ड का नाम
- पद का नाम
- Hit the submit button and scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click on the Apply Button
- A new page opens, enter the following details
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Captcha Code
- Enter OTP sent to your phone
- Click on the Login button to proceed
Latest News on UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2022:
As per the recent news on News18, the Government of UP is going to cancel the Anganwadi Recruitment notification released in May 2021. The government is planning to release the fresh notification soon.
The officials of the UP Child Development and Nutrition Department are conducting several meetings to make a decision on the previous notification.
But as per the latest news, the govt. is soon going to announce the cancellation of notification released for 53000+ posts.
The reason behind the cancellation is there is no reservation provided in the recruitment for the EWS category applicants. The official may include the reservation in the fresh notification.
Even the recruitment posts may vary since there may be a few more vacancies added in the department.
How to Print Application Form?
After submitting the application form on the official website, candidates have to print the application for acknowledging purposes.
The following is the step-by-step process to download the application process.
- Visit the same website where you submitted the application form
- Click on the Recruitment tab in the menu section
- Click on the second option “Print Application Form“
- A new page opens and asks you to enter thee following
- पंजीकरण नम्बर
- Enter the details and click on Login button
- Click on the Print Application Form button
- Take a print out and download the PDF format for further use
Forgot Registration Number?
The Anganwa[di registration number is mandatory for downloading the application form and also for the further recruitment process.
If you forgot the registration number after submitting the application form, then follow the below procedure to get the number.
- Go to the official webiste and click on the Recruitment
- Select the 3rd option “Know Your Registration Number“
- A new page opens
- Enter your Mobile Number and Date of Birth
- Hit the Search button
- Your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen
UP Anganwadi Recruitment Summary
|Name of the Recruitment Board
|Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
|UP Anganwadi Recruitment
|Name of the Posts
|No. of Vacancies
|Notification Release Month
|Last Date for Submitting Application
FAQ on UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
Ans: The government of Uttar Pradesh has already released the notification for 53000 posts. The applications are accepted through the official website. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and submit the application online.
Ans: All eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website of Bal Vikas Seva Evam Pustahar Vibhag, Uttar Pradesh. The application process was given on this page, please go through it.
Ans: The age limit of the applicant varies from post to post. The age limit for the latest notification is 21 to 45 years.
Ans: There is no application fee for submitting the form. All eligible candidates can apply for free on the official website. Please do inform the recruitment board if anyone collect the money for the application.