TS Constable Notification for 14000 Jobs: Telangana Government promised to fill 1.12 lakh jobs in the Government sector. As part of the target, the government has moved forward to fill 15000 fresh vacancies in Telangana Police Department.
This recruitment is for 14000 Constable Jobs and 1000 SI Jobs.
Now Telangana Government is forethought to release Notification for Constable & SI Jobs. So we have come up with the predominant things that the candidate has to do before applying for Constable Job. Candidates who are willing to apply for Constable Job get ready to go. Check your educational qualifications, age limit/relaxation, application procedure, and fee particulars before the notification released.
Eligibility Criteria for TS Police Constable Jobs:
10th/Matriculation or 12th Class/Equivalent in any of the recognized institutions/organizations by Government. Candidates have to check the eligibility criteria at the official website before applying for the job. We will also update the detailed notification here soon.
Candidate has to cross at least 18 Years and must not exceed 25 years as on the date of notification.
5 Years of age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD/PH/Women.
The complete selection process is carried out in 4 stages
- Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Physical Test (Measurement)
- Physical Test (Efficiency)
- Document Verification
The application fee for applying the constable post is Rs. 400 for General category and Rs. 200 for reserved categories.
How to Apply Online for TS Constable Jobs:
Check the step by step procedure to apply for constable job
- Log in to the official website of Telangana police recruitment tslprb.in
- Download the notification and check the required documents for online application
- Gather all the required documents and click on the online application form
- Enter all the details without spelling mistakes and upload supporting documents in the required size
- Check carefully before clicking submit button and click on submit
- Save the acknowledgment copy for further use