TS SI Notification-2020: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has revealed a statement that very shortly they are going to release the notification for 15,000 jobs in the department.
This recruitment is for 14,000 Constable Jobs and 1,000 SI Jobs.
Applications are invited through online mode. Candidates who are waiting for the notification curiously can check the Eligibility Criteria, Educational Requirements, Age Limit, Physical Requirements, and the category wise age relaxation before the notification releases and get prepared with your physical activities.
Check detailed eligibility criteria in the below section and for other queries, you can drop a comment in the below section.
TS SI Notification-2020 (Recruitment for 15,000 Posts):
General Instructions to the Candidate:
- Candidates are needed to go through the notification thoroughly and check all the required details.
- Be careful while entering the details into the application form. Make sure that all the details that you have entered are as per your study/other certificates. The particulars entered by the candidates are taken as final.
- The latest caste certificate should be submitted by the candidates who want to claim the age relaxation or reservation benefits.
- Candidate should not enter the false details in the application form; this may lead to the rejection of candidature. The recruitment board is not responsible for the rejection of the application in this case.
- Check the physical requirements before submitting the application.
Educational Qualification for TS SI Posts:
- Candidate must hold a bachelor degree from any of the recognized University/Institute by state or central government
- In the case of SC/ST, the candidate should complete their Intermediate education or any other equivalent study from a recognized Institution.
- Candidates who have completed their degree in distance education are also eligible only if the university is recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council.
|Vision||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Near Vision||0/5 (Snellen)||0/5 (Snellen)|
|Each eye must have a clear vision.|
Note: Colour blindness or morbid condition of the eyes shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
Candidates should possess good health and must free from body defects and other diseases.
Candidates with the following disabilities are not eligible to apply for this job
- Physically Handicapped
- Pigeon chest, flat foot, knocking knees, varicose veins, Hammer Toes, Fractured Limbs, Decayed Teeth, Hearing problems, Psychological disorders.
Age Limit for TS SI Jobs:
|Type of post||Age Limit|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) |
Sub Inspector of Police
|21 to 25 Years|
|Station Fire Officer||18 to 30 Years|
Age Relaxation for Telangana SI Exam:
- Up to a maximum of 5 Years age relaxation for SC/ST/BC Candidates
- 5 Years age relaxation for Telangana State Government employees (TS Transco, TS RTC, Other Municipalities, Corporation, Local bodies are not eligible for age relaxation)
- 3 Years of age relaxation for the candidates who served in the NCC/Army/ Navy/ Air Force of the Indian Union.
TS SI Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure:
The selection process is carried out in 5 stages
Stage I: Preliminary Test (Written)
Stage II: Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Stage III: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Stage IV: Final Written Test
Stage V: Final Selection
Let’s check each stage in detail
1. Preliminary Exam (Written Test):
- Telangana SI Preliminary Exam is conducted for 200 marks with a duration of 3 hours.
- Syllabus for written test is Arithmetic & Reasoning, Mental Ability, and General Studies
- General studies carry 100 marks and Remaining contains 100 marks
- Minimum marks to pass the exam are 40% for OC Candidates, 35% for BC Candidates and 30% marks for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen
- All the questions are of objective type
2. Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
Candidates who qualified in the preliminary exam will be invited for the second round i.e., Physical Round. Physical round is divided into 2 stages Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test
Requirements for PMT:
|–||Male||167.6 cms.||86.3 cms.|
|Tribes in the areas of Adilabad, Manaboobnagar, Warangal & Khammam Districts||Male||160 cms.||80 cms.|
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Candidates who have the above requirements will undergo the Physical Efficiency Test
For Male Candidates:
|Event||Qualifying Requirements||Qualifying Requirements|
|100 Meters Run||15 Seconds||16.5 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.80 Meters||3.65 Meters|
|High Jump||1.20 Meters||1.05 Meters|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||5.60 Meters||5.60 Meters|
|800 Meters Run||170 Seconds||200 Seconds|
For Female Candidates:
|100 Meters Run||20 Seconds|
|Long Jump||2.5 Meters|
|Shot Put (4 Kgs)||3.75 Meters|
4. TS SI Final Written Examination:
Candidates who cleared the Physical Efficiency Test will be eligible for the final written examination which contains 4 papers, duration each paper is 3 hours
|Paper I||Arithmetic & Reasoning/Mental Ability||3 Hours|
|Paper II||General Studies||3 Hours|
|Paper III||English (Language Exam)||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||Telugu/Urdu (Language Exam)||3 Hours|
- Minimum marks obtained to clear the exam is 40%
- In the case of BC Candidates, the qualifying percentage is 35%
- In case of SC/ST Candidates qualifying percentage is 30%
5. Final Selection:
The final process of the selection is done based on the merit obtained in the above 4 stages
TS SI Salary/Stipend:
Selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 28,940 – 78910/-
Get your doubts answered here, drop your questions in the below comment section. We will get back to you in a few seconds.
For more information on Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Telangana SI Recruitment Visit the Official Site
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: The officials have not announced the exact date but they have clearly mentioned that the notification will be out very soon.
Ans: The applicant must finish their Bachelor’s Degree by the date of release of the notification.
Ans: The candidates must pass their Bachelor’s Degree. No matter how much percentage they get in their academics.
Ans: No, The age limit for applying TS SI Jobs is 21-25 years, 5 years of age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/BC Categories. So the maximum age limit for SC/ST/BC candidates is 30 Years as per the last notification.
Ans: The candidates who got selected will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 28,940 – 78910/- (as per the previous notification)