SPPU Result 2020: Savitribai Phule Pune University has released the semester exam results for UG & PG Courses. All the latest results released by the SPPU has been listed below.
Recent Result from Pune University:
The university has also released the results for BA, B.Com, BBA, B.E, S.E, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc, B.Arch, B. Pharm, LLB, and various other degree and PG courses.
All the results of SPPU are tabulated below.
SPPU Result 2020 (UG & PG Results)
How to Check SPPU Result 2020?
Savitribai Phule Pune University has released the results for various streams. The results are available on the official website of the university.
Most of the freshers are not aware of finding the result page on the website. So, we have provided the step by step process to go to the result page.
For better understanding, we have also enclosed the screenshots in the necessary areas.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Pune University www.unipune.ac.in
- You will be able to find the “Students Corner” tab in the menu section
- Click on it
- Click on the Results link in the drop-down
- There are three links available on the new page
- Online Result
- Result Summary
- Revaluation Result
- Click on the Online Result, a new page opens
- You can see the list of all the results released by the university till now
- Search for your result and click on the “Go for Result” button
- Enter your Seat Number, Mother Name and hit the Show Result button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print out if needed
SPPU Revaluation Process
Pune University has provided the opportunity for the students who got unsatisfactory marks in the examinations. Any student from the university and also from the affiliated colleges can apply for the revaluation process.
The fee structure and the application procedure has been provided below.
Candidates who want to apply for Revaluation / Photocopy are needed to pay the application fee before submitting the form.
Fee for Revaluation Process:
- Professional Courses: Rs. 200/- per paper + Rs. 30/- (Processing Fee)
- Non-Professional Courses: Rs. 150/- per paper + Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee)
Fee for getting Photocopy:
- Professional Courses: Rs. 150/- per paper + Rs. 30/- (Processing Fee)
- Non-Professional Courses: Rs. 100/- per paper + Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee)
How to Apply for Revaluation Process?
In order to apply for the Revaluation process, the applicants are required to get their photocopy by paying the application fee.
There are only 10 days to apply for the Revaluation process after receiving the photocopy.
The candidates have to submit the duly filled application form, fee receipt to the management
Note: The revaluation process is only applicable to theory papers.
Candidates are not allowed to revaluate Practical exams, Internal Exams, Thesis, etc.,
Online Application Procedure for Revaluation?
- Go to the home page of the SPPU www.unipune.ac.in
- Click on the Students Corner tab on the home page
- Select the Examination Information from the drop-down
- You will be taken to the examination portal
- In the menu section, click on the Students tab
- Click on the Photocopy & Revaluation link in the drop-down
- Go through the guidelines and check the fee structure before applying
- There are two buttons on the page
- Revaluation System for Engineering
- Revaluation System for Non-Engineering
- Select your stream and click on the button
- Login with your Username and Password
- Select the subjects and pay the fee
- Submit your application
FAQ on SPPU Result 2020
Ans: Recently the university has released the even semester results. The odd semester results are yet to announce. It may take up to 4 to 5 weeks from the date of examination to release the result.
Ans: The results of the Savitribai Phule Pune University and its affiliated colleges are released at the official portal www.unipune.ac.in
Ans: Pune University has only one website www.unipune.ac.in. There are few sub-domains divided according to the departments.
Results Portal: http://results.unipune.ac.in
Student Login Portal: http://pun.unipune.ac.in
Examination Portal: http://exam.unipune.ac.in
Research Publications Portal: http://research.unipune.ac.in
Ans: The fee for the revaluation process at SPPU is Rs. 200/- + Rs. 30/- for Professional Courses and Rs. 150/- + Rs. 20/- for Non-Professional Courses
Ans: Pune University is accepting online applications for the revaluation process. The application procedure has been provided on this page.