CBSE-UGC NET Results November 2019: CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has announced the results of the UGC NET (University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test) held in the month of November 2019.
Aspirants who have participated in the UGC NET exam can check the Merit List and Cutoff Marks by following the below procedure.
About CBSE UGC NET Exam:
CBSE has successfully conducted the UGC NET Examination on the 5th of November 2019. The examination was conducted at 91 centers across India. This examination was conducted to fill out the vacancies of Professors/Assistant Professors & Junior Research Fellowship posts in Indian Universities.
Around 5.5 lakh aspirants have been applied for this competitive exam and eagerly waiting for the results. So we have come up with this article to help the candidates in providing direct links to check the Cutoff Marks, Merit List, and Results of CBSE UGC NET Exam.
CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks for Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|
CBSE UGC NET Merit List:
Merit list is prepared by CBSE based on the cutoff marks, category. In the merit list from top to bottom first 6% of candidates are declared as a qualified list.
CBSE-UGC NET Results – November 2019:
CBSE has announced the results today (3rd January 2020). Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check CBSE UGC Results at the official website and we have also given step by step procedures to check the results.
Follow the below steps to check the Results of CBSE UGC NET
- Visit the official website of CBSE UGC NET at cbsenet.nic.in
- The home page will be displayed as given in the screenshot
- Click on the Link “CBSE-UGC RESULT – NOVEMBER 2019” displayed in the left section marked in the red box for your reference
- A New Page will be opened as displayed in the below screenshot
- Enter your Application Number, Roll Number, and Date of Birth. The result will be displayed on the screen