AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2020: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Examination 2020 is conducted by JNTU Kakinada. This year the exam is scheduled to be conducted on 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 24th of April 2020. The complete exam is carried out in online mode.
AP EAMCET Counselling Important Dates:
- AP EAMCET Result will be declared in the 1st week of June 2020
- The counselling process will begin from the last week of June 2020
- The certificate verification process will be carried out from 1st to 2nd Week of July 2020
- The Option entry process will begin from 4th week of July and ends in the 1st week of August 2020
- The seat allotment will take place in 1st week of August 2020
Students who are participating in the EAMCET 2020 counseling should carefully follow the below instructions and guidelines before attending.
AP EAMCET-2020 Counselling Procedure:
AP EAMCET counselling 2020 is carried out in 4 stages
- Fee Payment
- Documents Verification
- Choice filling (Choosing desired college)
- Seat Allotment
Let us go through each section briefly
1. AP EAMCET Counselling Fee Payment:
Candidates have to pay counselling fees online before appearing in the counselling. If you found any issues while paying the fee, please drop your comment in the bottom section of this website.
Step by Step procedure to pay Counselling Fee Online:
Follow these simple steps to pay counseling fee
- Go to the official website of AP Eamcet apeamcet.nic.in
- Enter your Eamcet Hall ticket Number and Rank
- Pay the fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- After successful completion of payment, Download the receipt and take a printout for further use
- The printout will be submitted at the time of Document Verification
AP EAMCET Counseling Fee Details 2020:
- 1200 for OC/BC Category Students
- 600 for SC/ST Category Students
2. Document Verification (Help Line Center):
After completion of payment, candidates have to report at the Help Line Centers with the required documents. Below are the important guidelines to be followed before attending Help Line Center (HLC).
- Students who qualified in the Eamcet exam need to report at the selected Helpline center
- Document verification is done according to the candidate’s rank
- After the successful completion of document verification, an acknowledgment copy will be given to the candidate
- Candidate should crosscheck the checklist given
Required Documents for Verification at Help Line Centers:
Below are the required and essential documents for the verification process.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Rank Card
- Counseling Fee Payment Receipt
- Mark Sheet of 10th & 12th Class
- Date of Birth Proof (10th Certificate or Equivalent)
- Migration Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate from 6th Standard to Intermediate
- Aadhar Card (Will be returned)
- Pass Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income certificate issued after 1st January 2020
- Sports/Minority Certificate (If Applicable)
3. Choice Filling:
Follow these steps for entering the options
- First, click on the register button
- Enter the Hall ticket number, registration number, rank, and DOB
- Generate a new password and save it for further use
- Log out and redirect to the Home Page
- Re-Login to the account with your details by entering Register Number, Password and DOB
- You will be receiving an OTP to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and login to the account
- A new page will be opened after logged in to your account
- Enter the colleges of your choice according to your preference
- You can add new entries and can modify the existing ones any number of times
How to Recover Password?
Follow the below steps, in case if you forgot the password
- Click on Forgot Password button
- Enter your EAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, Rank and Registration Number
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and enter the new password two times
- Click on the “Submit” button
4. AP EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment:
The authority of AP EAMCET will allot the colleges to the students. Candidates can join the allotted college before the date given and can also change the college in the 2nd phase counselling if he/she is not satisfied with the allotted college.
Note: The seat allotment in AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 is based on the option entry, category, gender, reservation etc.,
- The candidates should download their allotment order by signing into their applicant account.
- If the candidate satisfied with the allotted seat then they should confirm their admission at the respected institution by reporting physically.
- The seat allotted candidates must report at the given time, if not he/she will be removed from the admission.
For further guidance feel free to comment below. Our expert team will get back to you asap.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: Which candidates will be qualified for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Round 3?
Ans: The below-mentioned applicants will be qualified to take an interest in the third round of AP EAMCET counselling:
- Candidates who have allotted seats yet not joined in the allotted institution.
- Those who have finished the certificates verification process and not got a seat.
- Candidates who have done with the document verification and not entered option entry.
- Also, applicable for those who have secured a seat and looking for the better institution
- Those who have not reported at the allotted college and also for those who cancelled their allotment order
- Candidates who have gone for the certificate verification process according to the above schedule.
Q2: What is Management Quota and how much percentage of seats does management hold?
Ans: The college management holds some seats for those who didn’t qualify in the EAMCET exam and want to get admission directly without attending counselling process. Management hols around 30% of the total seats under the Management Quota. Students who are willing to pursue in a particular college will buy these seats for the fee decided by the management.
Q3: Will I need to submit the original copy of Aadhar Card at the time of document verification?
Ans: You need to bring the original copy and it will be returned to you after finishing the verification process.
Q4: Is it mandatory to submit original certificates at the time of document verification?
Ans: Yes, you must bring all the original certificates to the verification center. An acknowledgment/checklist will be given to you after the handover of certificates.
Q5: What is the Application Fee for Counselling?
Ans: If you belong to OC/BC you need to pay Rs. 1200/- and for SC/ST the amount will be Rs. 600/-
Q6: Where should I pay counselling fee?
Ans: You should pay the fee at the official website apeamcet.nic.in. The step by step procedure for fee payment has been provided in the above section.
Q7: When does the counselling process start?
Ans: The counselling process starts in the last week of June 2020.