APTET Notification 2020: APTET is referred to as Andhra Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. The board has released the schedule to check the eligibility and selection process of AP TET.
Candidates who are preparing for the AP TET Exam can check the detailed notification, exam schedule, Eligibility Criteria and Age limit.
APTET Eligibility Criteria 2020:
Educational Qualification for AP TET Paper 1:
Candidates appearing for Paper-1 are required to fulfill any one of the following educational qualifications
- Must complete their Intermediate education in any of the recognized Institutes by the Government along with the diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed.El) (or)
- 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.Ed.El) (or)
- 2 Year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
Note: Candidates who clear AP TET Paper 1 Exam are eligible to teach the standards from I to V.
Educational Qualification for AP TET Paper 2:
And those who want to appear in the AP TET Paper-2 has to fulfill any one of the following educational qualifications
- Candidate must complete their bachelor’s degree in any of the recognized universities/Institutes along with the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Certificate.
Note: Candidates who clear AP TET Paper 2 Exam are eligible to teach the standards from VI to VIII.
Age Limit for AP TET 2020:
Candidate’s age should be in between 18 and 40 Years
AP TET Selection Process:
The selection process for AP TET Exam is carried out in 2 stages
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Personal Interview
How to Apply Online for AP TET Exam:
Here you can find the step by step procedure to apply online for AP TET exam after releasing of notification
- Visit the official website of APTET cse.ap.gov.in
- Check for “AP TET Notification 2020”
- Download the notification and check the Eligibility Criteria
- And then re-open the website and search for “AP TET 2020 Online Application Submission”
- Carefully fill out all the required credential in the application form and hit Submit
- Download the submitted Application Form and take a print out for further use
Andhra Pradesh Government has released a notification for 12256 Teacher posts under TET/TRT. Teachers Recruitment Board is now inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill out various teacher posts in the government schools.
The detailed notification was released on the 18th of December 2019 and the examination schedule is fixed between 17th and 27th of Jan 2020. This is the huge recruitment in the history of AP TET Exams. Aspirants who are preparing from long back can utilize this wonderful opportunity and can crack the exam by following simple tips.
|Type of Exam
|AP TET cum TRT 2020
|Notification Released Date
|18th December 2019
|Last date to Submit Online Application
|1st January 2020
|Hall Ticket Download Date
|9th Jan 2020
|Date of Examination
|17th Jan to 27th Jan 2020
|No. of posts
|Hall Ticket Download
|AP TET detailed Syllabus
Online Application Process:
Eligible candidates can follow these points to submit the application online
- Visit the official website of “Commission of School Education” cse.ap.gov.in
- Check for “AP TET/TRT 2020 Online Application Submission”
- Click on that link and fill out the required credentials
- Re-check the entered details and make sure that there are no spelling mistakes
- Hit a click on Submit Button
- Download the Submitted Application and take a print out for further use
If you face any difficulties while filling the application, drop a message in the below comment section.