KCET Admit Card 2020: Recently, The Karnataka Exam Authority (KEA) announces that the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for all students appearing for the KCET exam will be released on the 16th of April 2020. The exam of the same is scheduled to be conducted in the last week of April 2020.
Whenever you are attaining any exams, the admit card is the crucial document. It shows that you are eligible for the exam and can sit inside the exam hall. The same is in the case of the KCET exams.
Important Points about KCET Admit Card
- The expected date of releasing of the KCET admit card is 16th April 2020
- Admit Cards can only be available online, no hard copy will be sent to your address.
- In case of errors in the admit card, you can contact the helpline center on 080 23604460.
- KCET examination will be conducted in the 4th week of April 2020
- Go through the instructions listed at the end of this page carefully.
KCET Admit Card-2020 (Download KEA KCET Hall Ticket Here)
If you are going to appear in the exam, then you need to keep on checking the official website of the university. The hall ticket for the KCET exam will be available for all students at kea.kar.nic.in.
Apart from that, it must be known that there will be no email or any post for giving the admit cards to the students. So, a candidate needs to download the admit card from the website and need to take a print out of the same as well.
Furthermore, the candidate must keep the admit card of the KCET exam till the admission gets over.
How to Download KCET Admit card 2020?
If you are not aware of downloading the admit card from the official portal, you can simply follow the below instructions to get it downloaded.
For better understanding, we have also enclosed the relevant screenshots.
- Get visited the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) (Visit Here)
- Scroll down to the middle of the page, you will find the Announcement section
- Just below the “Latest Announcements” section, you will find the link “CET 2020 – Admit Card“
- Click on that link, a new page will be opened up
- Enter your “Application Number” and “Date of Birth” and hit the “Submit” button
- Your Admit Card will be downloaded
Details Printed on KCET Admit Card
The downloaded hall ticket will contain the following details, do check for the mistakes.
- Name of the Candidate
- KCET Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Center details
- Address of the exam center
- Exam Timings
- Instructions to the candidates to be followed during the exam
What to Carry on Exam Day?
Candidates need to carry the following things to the exam center
- KCET Admit Card 2020
- Any of the Government ID Proofs
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s ID Card
KCET Exam Centers 2020
Below are the exam centers for KCET Examination
List of Exam Centers:
- Udupi 1
Instructions to follow by Students
- If you are attaining the exam, then you must report at the KCET exam hall in time. The schedule time for the exam is mention in the admit card itself.
- You will not be allowed to sit in any other exam center other your center. So, make sure to check the exam center and go as per that.
- There will be the ringing of bells at different intervals. So, all candidates must listen to it and give the exam accordingly.
- The candidature is provisional. During the entrance exam, it must note that KEA has not accepted any candidate, and the candidate needs to qualify in the exam to get approved.
- All the candidates are hereby to listen to instructions carefully.
- All the candidates must obey the invigilator and must follow as they ask you to without any arguments.
- If any candidate is going for malpractices, then the candidate will not allow appearing in the exam after that.
- No candidate will be allowed to write anything other than entries in the OMR sheet will be debarred.
- The questions and instructions in each subject will be in English and Kannada.
- No candidate can get out of the exam hall until the completion of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: I found some mistakes on my Admit Card, What to do?
Ans: You can contact the helpline number 080-2360460 or you can also drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q2: Who conducts the KCET Examination?
Ans: The KCET Examination is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). KEA is responsible for releasing of Admit Cards, Conducting the exam and releasing of results.
Q3: Is it mandatory to bring Government ID proof to the exam center?
Ans: Yes, It is mandatory to verify your candidature.
Q4: Do the conducting authority sends the admit card through the post?
Ans: No, you must download it online only. No hard copy will be provided.
Q5: Can I leave the exam hall before the exam time?
Ans: No, you must stay in the hall until the exam time gets over.
Q6: What are the required details to download the hall ticket online?
Ans: For downloading the Admit Card, you must enter your Application Number and your Date of Birth.
Q7: The official site is not opening, what to do?
Ans: Don’t panic, this is due to heavy load on the server. Try after a few minutes.