APPSC Group 4 Notification-2020: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released notification to fill various vacancies under Group 4 category. Interested candidates can apply online at the official website of APPSC. The online application procedure and eligibility criteria are described below.
APPSC has released the notification for various posts in Group 4 category and the designations are listed below.
- Associates in Registration and Stamps Dept.
- Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate service
- Associates from CCLA
- Associates from Prisons and Correctional Dept.
- Associates from the Social Welfare Department
- Associates from the Fire Department
- Asst. cum Typist in the Social Welfare Department
- Asst. cum Typist in Forest Department
- Asst. in Forest Department
- Associates in Director of Ports
- Asst. in the R&B Department
APPSC Group 4 Notification 2020 (Check Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus & Selection Process)
Candidates who want to apply for Group 4 jobs must complete their Intermediate Education from any of the recognized Institution or any other equivalent Study.
Candidate’s age should be in between 18-36 Years
|Name of the Post
|Jr. Assts. in Registration and Stamps Dept.
|Jr. Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate service
|Jr. Assts. from CCLA
|Jr. Assts. from Prisons and Correctional Dept.
|Jr. Assts. from the Social Welfare Department
|Jr. Assts. from Fire Department
|Jr. Asst. cum Typist in the Social Welfare Department
|Jr. Asst. cum Typist in Forest Department
|Jr. Asst. in the Forest Department
|Jr. Assts. in Director of Ports
|Jr. Asst. in the R&B Department
Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved categories as per the Government norms
- 5 Years Age-Relaxation for SC/ST, BC Candidates
- 10 Years Age-Relaxation for PH Candidates
- 5 Years Age-Relaxation for Government Employees
- 3 Years Age Relaxation for Ex-Service Men
Application Fee for Group 4 Exam:
- 100 towards Application Processing Fee
- 80 towards Examination Fee
How to Pay Fee:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through Challan from any of the AP Online Centers/ State Bank Of India
How to Apply Online for APPSC Group-4 Exam:
- Interested candidates can visit the official website of APPSC psc.ap.gov.in
- Check for One Time Profile Registration and hit a click
- Create your profile and Click on Group 4 Exam Online Application Submission Link in the Home Page
- Enter all the required details and re-check before hitting submit button
- Click on Submit Button
- Save Acknowledgement copy and take a print out for further use
- If you got any issues with the application filling please feel free to contact us or else comment in the below section. We will help you!
APPSC Group 4 Selection Process:
The selection process is carried out in 2 stages
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Verification of Documents
Scheme of Written Examination:
The written exam contains 2 papers Paper I & Paper II
|No. Of Questions
Verification of Documents:
Qualified candidates in written examination will be called for documents verification, after getting the results qualified candidates should gather the following documents to appear in the final round (Document Verification)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Educational Certificates (Final Marks Memo)
- Address Proof
- Nativity Certificate
- Declaration as Un-Employed
- Medical Certificates in case of PH Candidates