YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2020: Recently the Government has released the notification for Free Group-1 Coaching under the YSR Vidyonathi Scheme. This notification is to provide Free Coaching for Group-1 Mains Exam.
Now, everyone is waiting for Free Civils Coaching under the YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme. The last notification for Civils coaching is released in the year 2018.
No notification is released in the year 2019. This year we may expect the notification for Free Civils Coaching.
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2020 Status:
|Notification Released Year||Notification Status|
|2018 (For Free Civils Coaching)||3850 students benefited (NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme)|
|2020||Released in January for Group-1 Mains|
|2020 (For Civils Coaching)||Not Yet Released|
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2020 Apply Online at www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Below are the important points about the new notification for Group-1 mains coaching, Go through it.
- The applicant must clear the Group-1 prelims examination
- Coaching will be provided for Group-1 Mains Examination
- Candidate must belong to BC or EBC or Kapu community
- Application submission starts from 6th January 2020
- Ends on 8th January 2020
- Mode of application is Online
- Apply Online at www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Need more details about the scheme? Contact 7989499978
NTR Vidyonnathi is now YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme:
After the formation of a new cabinet in Andhra Pradesh, NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme was renamed to “YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme“
As per the latest information, the AP Government is going to release the schedule for YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme soon.
Comment your email ID in the below section. We will notify you immediately after releasing the notification.
We will update the notification on the website as soon as the government releases it. Eligible candidates can apply for the scheme and get benefited.
Below we have given the previous year notification details, kindly go through the page you will get a brief idea about the scheme.
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Notification (Previous Year):
The government of Andhra Pradesh has been released the notification for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2018 to provide Free Coaching for SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin & EBC Candidates.
Below are the Notification details:
|Lower Age Limit||Candidate must have 21 years as on 01-08-2019|
|Upper Age Limit||OC (Kapu, Brahmana, Minority, EBC)|
32 Years (as on 01-08-2019)
|BC Candidates||35 Years (as on 01-08-2019)|
|SC & ST||37 Years (as on 01-08-2019)|
|VH/HH/OH||42 Years (as on 01-08-2019)|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate must hold any degree certificate from any of the recognized University / Institute by the Govt. |
Note: Candidates who are pursuing final year degree can also eligible for this scheme; He/She need to submit their certificate at the time of certificate verification.
|Annual Income:||The family’s annual income must not cross Rs. 600000/- |
(Candidates who have taken free coaching under NTR Vidyonnathi scheme in the academic years 2015-16, 2016-17 & 2017-18 are not eligible to apply)
|No. of Seats||Updated in the website www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in|
|Syllabus||As per the UPSC Civils Preliminary Exam|
|Registration Fee||Free (No Registration Charges)|
|Paper||1 Paper consists of 150 Marks (Telugu & English Languages only)|
|How to Apply||Apply online at www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in|
|Online Application Start Date||24-05-2018|
|Online Application Last Date||02-06-2018|
|Hall Tickets Download||June 2nd Onwards|
|Exam Date||25-06-2018 & 26-06-2018|
|Examination Centers||All District Head Quarters|
Free Civils Coaching for SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin & EBC Candidates:
Free Civils Coaching Under NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme: Andhra Pradesh Government has launched the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme in the year 2015. Aim of the scheme is to provide quality education to the Civils Aspirants.
Initially, this scheme is applicable for SC students but now the government has extended this great scheme for all the candidates of SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin, and EBC.
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme Notification (2018)
Every year around 3000 to 4000 candidates are benefited from the NTR/YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme, in the past notification 3850 aspirants have taken free coaching by this scheme.
Category Wise Seats Breakup:
|Category||No. Of Seats Allotted|
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2020:
- Candidate must complete a bachelor’s degree from any of the recognized universities/institutes.
- Annual family income of the candidate must not cross 2 lakhs
- Candidate must belong to the Andhra Pradesh State
Reservation for Women and PH Candidates:
- At least 33% of seats were allotted for women aspirants
- 3% of seats are allotted for PH Candidates
Candidate should upload the listed documents at the time of Online Application Submission
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- DOB Certificate or SSC Certificate
- Degree final mark sheet
- Bank Passbook copy of the candidate
- Passport Size Photograph (30 KB)
- Signature (30 KB)
- Disability Certificate (In case of PH Candidates)
How to Apply for YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme:
Step by step procedure to apply online for free civils coaching under YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2020
- Visit the official website of AP Jnanabhumi
- Check for “YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2020“
- Make sure the documents required for application are with you
- Click on Online Application
- Fill the required details and upload the supporting documents required
- Re-check the details that you have entered
- Click on submit button
- Save the acknowledgment and take the printout for further use
Selection Process for YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2020:
The selection process is held in two shifts on the same day, the Entrance exam is conducted for the interested candidates who applied online. In the year 2017 around 48000 people have appeared for entrance exams out of which 3850 are shortlisted.
Candidates are shortlisted based on the cutoff marks and reservation norms.
Requirements of Institute:
- The institute must have minimum experience of 10 years and a good track record for UPSC Civils Exam
- The institute must have excellent faculty
- Institute must have a good library, able to provide good study material and other infrastructure
- Institute should have a good study environment
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme Allotment of Students:
The govt. of AP filters the merit candidates and allots the coaching institute for them (as selected by the candidate). The candidate is eligible to take coaching from the allotted institute for the following courses
- Civils Preliminary Coaching
- Civils Mains Coaching
- Interview Guidance
Mode of Fee Payment:
The coaching fee towards the candidate is paid by the Government of AP. This process is carried out in 2 installments.
- 1st installment is released after the candidate reports at the reputed institute
- 2nd installment is released after successful completion of coaching
Candidate’s attendance will be sent to the Director of AP Study Circle, second installment amount will be released only for the candidates who cross the attendance mark of 90% throughout the course duration. So candidates should be careful in skipping the classes.