NTR Vidyonnathi is now YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme:
After the formation of a new cabinet in Andhra Pradesh, NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme was renamed to “YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme”
As per the latest information, the AP Government is going to release the schedule for YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme soon.
Comment your email ID in the below section. We will notify you immediately after releasing the notification.
We will update the notification on the website as soon as the government releases it. Eligible candidates can apply for the scheme and get benefited.
Below we have given the previous year notification details, kindly go through the page you will get a brief idea about the scheme.
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Notification 2018:
The government of Andhra Pradesh has been released the notification for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2018 to provide Free Coaching for SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin & EBC Candidates.
Below are the Notification details:
|Lower Age Limit||Candidate must have 21 years as on 01-08-2019|
|Upper Age Limit||OC (Kapu, Brahmana, Minority, EBC)||32 Years (as on 01-08-2019)|
|BC Candidates||35 Years (as on 01-08-2019)|
|SC & ST||37 Years (as on 01-08-2019)|
|VH/HH/OH||42 Years (as on 01-08-2019)|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate must hold any degree certificate from any of the recognized University / Institute by the Govt.
Note: Candidates who are pursuing final year degree can also eligible for this scheme; He/She need to submit their certificate at the time of certificate verification.
|Annual Income:||The family’s annual income must not cross Rs. 600000/-
(Candidates who have taken free coaching under NTR Vidyonnathi scheme in the academic years 2015-16, 2016-17 & 2017-18 are not eligible to apply)
|No. of Seats||Updated in the website www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in|
|Syllabus||As per the UPSC Civils Preliminary Exam|
|Registration Fee||Free (No Registration Charges)|
|Paper||1 Paper consists of 150 Marks (Telugu & English Languages only)|
|How to Apply||Apply online at www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in|
|Online Application Start Date||24-05-2018|
|Online Application Last Date||02-06-2018|
|Hall Tickets Download||June 2nd Onwards|
|Exam Date||25-06-2018 & 26-06-2018|
|Examination Centers||All District Head Quarters|
Free Civils Coaching for SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin & EBC Candidates:
Free Civils Coaching Under NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme: Andhra Pradesh Government has launched NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme in the year 2015. Aim of the scheme is to provide quality education to the Civils Aspirants. Initially, this scheme is applicable for SC students but now the government has extended this great scheme for all the candidates of SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin and EBC.
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Notification 2018:
Every year around 3000 to 4000 candidates are benefited from NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme, in the past year 3850 aspirants have taken free coaching by this scheme.
Category Wise Seats Breakup:
|Category||No. Of Seats Allotted|
Eligibility Criteria for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme:
- Candidate must complete a bachelor’s degree from any of the recognized universities/institutes.
- Annual family income of the candidate must not cross 2 lakhs
- Candidate must belong to the Andhra Pradesh State
Reservation for Women and PH Candidates:
- At least 33% of seats were allotted for women aspirants
- 3% of seats are allotted for PH Candidates
Required Documents for Online Application:
Candidate should upload the listed documents at the time of Online Application Submission
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- DOB Certificate or SSC Certificate
- Degree final mark sheet
- Bank Passbook copy of the candidate
- Passport Size Photograph (30 KB)
- Signature (30 KB)
- Disability Certificate (In case of PH Candidates)
How to Apply for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme:
Step by step procedure to apply online for free civils coaching under NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Visit the official website apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in
- Check for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Application
- Make sure the documents required for application are with you
- Click on Online Application
- Fill the required details and upload the supporting documents required
- Re-check the details that you have entered
- Click on submit button
- Save the acknowledgment and take the printout for further use
Selection Process for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme:
The selection process is held in two shifts on the same day, the Entrance exam is conducted for the interested candidates who applied online. In the year 2017 around 48000 people have appeared for entrance exams out of which 3850 are shortlisted.
Candidates are shortlisted based on the cutoff marks and reservation norms.
Requirements of Institute:
- The institute must have minimum experience of 10 years and a good track record for UPSC Civils Exam
- The institute must have excellent faculty
- Institute must have a good library, able to provide good study material and other infrastructure
- Institute should have a good study environment
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Allotment of Students:
The govt. of AP filters the merit candidates and allots the coaching institute for them (as selected by the candidate). The candidate is eligible to take coaching from the allotted institute for the following courses
- Civils Preliminary Coaching
- Civils Mains Coaching
- Interview Guidance
Mode of Fee Payment:
The coaching fee towards the candidate is paid by the Government of AP. This process is carried out in 2 installments.
- 1st installment is released after the candidate reports at the reputed institute
- 2nd installment is released after successful completion of coaching
Candidate’s attendance will be sent to the Director of AP Study Circle, second installment amount will be released only for the candidates who cross the attendance mark of 90% throughout the course duration. So candidates should be careful in skipping the classes.