APPSC Group 3 Notification for 5800 Panchayat Secretary Jobs: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is exercising to reveal 5800 Panchayat Secretary Jobs under Group 3 category. Most of the candidates are eagerly waiting for the notification from the government of AP after the state got separated.
This is really great news for the job seekers in Andhra Pradesh State. According to the paper article published recently, APPSC is planning to announce 500 Panchayat Secretary Jobs in only one district i.e., Guntur. So the candidates who are preparing for Group 3 get ready to go.
APPSC Group 3 Notification-2020 (5800 Panchayat Secretary Jobs) Apply Online
Here we have come up with the Eligibility criteria, age limit/relaxation, Educational qualifications, online application procedure and fee particulars which help the candidate a lot. Before releasing notification, candidates have to check all the documents required to apply online.
APPSC Group 3 Notification for 5800 Panchayat Secretary Jobs:
|Recruitment Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC)|
|Recruiting Posts||Panchayat Secretary|
|No. Of Vacancies||5800|
|No. Of Vacancies in Guntur District||500|
|Mode of Application||Online|
APPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria:
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree from any of the recognized Institute/University|
|Age Limit||18 to 42 Years|
|Age Relaxation||Age relaxations are applicable for the reserved categories as per the government norms|
Selection Process for Group 3:
The selection process is carried out in 3 stages
- Screening/Preliminary Test
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
Salary for Panchayat Secretary Jobs:
The salary for Group 3 Panchayat secretary jobs is Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/-
How to Apply Online?
Follow the below steps to apply online for group 3 examination
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission at psc.ap.gov.in
- Download Group 3 notification for Panchayat Secretary Posts
- Go through the notification thoroughly
- Collect all the documents required for online application
- Click on Online Application form and enter your personal s details carefully
- Re-check the entered details and click on submit button
- Save the acknowledgment copy and take a print out for further use
All the best for your exam…