AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has released the Hall Tickets of Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam exams. The students who have applied for the exam can download the hall ticket on this page.
Recently the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh has released a notification for the recruitment of Grama/ Ward Volunteers. The notification is to fill the 16208 vacancies in the Villages and Municipalities.
More than 2 lakh candidates have applied for the examination. The hall ticket for the same are available now on the official website and also on this page.
AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020
The Govt. has released the notification to fill the posts of Panchayat Secretary, Village Revenue Officer, ANMs, Animal Husbandry Assistant, Village Fisheries Assistant, Village Horticulture Assistant, etc.
Due to the pandemic situation in the state, the scheduled exams are postponed. So, the candidates who have applied for various posts under this notification can download the hall ticket now.
Use the below button to go the hall ticket download page.
How to Download AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket?
The candidates who are not aware of downloading the hall ticket on the official website can follow the below procedure.
Official website: www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Go to the above-given website (Visit Here)
- Click on the link “GET CALL LETTER“
- You are taken to the new page
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, and Verification Code
- Hit the “Get Call Letter” Button
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a printout
Note: Carrying Hall Ticket to the Exam Center is mandatory. Without which you are not allowed to write the exam.
Details Printed on the Hall Ticket
It is very important to check the details printed on the hall ticket. The candidates are required to rectify the mistakes before attending the examination.
The following are the details that the candidates have to keep an eye on.
- Name of the Candidate (Check for the Name as per your Certificates)
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Exam Center
- Hall Ticket number
Contact the support team on the below numbers if you found any.
+91 9121296051/ 52/ 53/ 54/ 55
Instructions to the Candidate
The following are the exam day instructions to the candidates who are attending the Grama/ ward Sachivalayam Exam
- AP Grama/ Ward sachivalayam Hall Ticket is the mandatory document to appear in the exam
- All the candidates must carry the hall ticket to the exam hall
- Do not write anything on the hall ticket
- Try to visit the exam center before a day to the examination
- Make sure to carry a valid Photo ID proof to the exam center
- Try to reach at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination
- Do not carry electronic gadgets, printed material, books to the exam hall
- Cooperate with the invigilator during the examination
- Carry necessary stationery items required to write the examination
- No extra time is given for writing the exam. Candidates have to finish the exam in the given time only
- Read the instructions given on the Hall Ticket
AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Summary
|Article Category||AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Body||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|No. of Posts||16208|
|Recruitment Posts||Panchayat Secretary,|
Village Revenue Officer,
ANMs, Animal Husbandry Assistant,
Village Fisheries Assistant,
Village Horticulture Assistant
|Notification Release Date||11th January 2020|
|Status on Hall Ticket||Released|
|How to Download Hall Ticket||Get Procedure Here|
|Instructions to the Candidates||Get Here|