AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020: Good news for the job aspirants in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The government of AP has come up with one more notification for AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Jobs to fill 10700 posts (Grama Volunteer and Ward Volunteer). The online application process will start on the 4th of April 2020.
The Government of AP is planning to close the recruitment process and fill the vacancies before the 1st of May 2020. So, interested candidates can apply immediately without late.
Check the eligibility criteria, no. of vacancies and submit your application at the end of the page.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2020 Apply at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
As there is a critical situation in the state due to the coronavirus, the Government of AP is decided to fill the vacancies of Grama and Ward Volunteers in the state. As we all know that the existing volunteers are doing a great job in this pandemic situation.
The recruitment process is about to finish in 12 days (20th April 2020 to 1st May 2020). There are over 5200 Grama Volunteer vacancies and 5500 Ward Volunteer vacancies throughout the state. The notification is released for a total of 10700 vacancies in the state.
Below we have provided the important dates and eligibility criteria for applying for AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Notification-2020.
Important Dates for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020
|Notification Release date||20th April 2020|
|Application Start Date||20th April 2020|
|Last date of the Application Submission||–|
|Date of the Examination||Will be updated soon|
|Date of Results||Will be updated soon|
Important Details about the Notification
|Name of the Notification||AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification-2020|
|No. of Posts||10,700 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 42 Years (as on 1st July 2020)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Detailed Notification||CLICK HERE|
|How to Apply||CLICK HERE|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification-2020
Grama Sachivalayam Vacancies & Eligibility (Rural):
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Qualification||Notification|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)||61||Degree||Get Notification|
|VRO (Grade-II)||246||SSC or Equivalent Certificate||Get Notification|
|ANMs (Grade-III)||648||SSC or Intermediate||Get Notification|
|Animal Husbandry Asst.||6858||Polytechnic Course in Animal Husbandry, Inter (Vocational) with MPVA||Get Notification|
|Village Fisheries Asst.||69||Diploma in Fisheries or Intermediate or B.Sc. or B.F.Sc.||Get Notification|
|Village Horticulture Asst.||1783||Diploma or B.Sc. or B. Tech. or B.Sc. (Horticulture)||Get Notification|
|Village Sericulture Asst.||43||Inter or B.Sc. or M.Sc. (Sericulture)||Get Notification|
|Village Agriculture Asst. (Grade-II)||536||Diploma or B.Sc. or B. Tech. in Agriculture||Get Notification|
|Village Surveyor (Grade-III)||1255||Intermediate or Diploma or B.E./B. Tech., Surveyor Certificate||Get Notification|
|Panchayat Secretary Digital Asst. (Grade-VI)||1134||B.Com. or B.Sc. or Diploma or Degree, BCA or MCA||Get Notification|
|Engineering Asst. (Grade-II)||570||Diploma or Degree (Civil or Mechanical Engineering)||Get Notification|
|Welfare and Education Asst.||97||Any Degree||Get Notification|
|Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Asst.||762||Any Degree||Get Notification|
Ward Sachivalayam Vacancies & Eligibility-2020 (Urban)
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Qualification||Notification|
|Ward Administrative Secretary||105||Any Degree||Get Notification|
|Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||371||Diploma||Get Notification|
|Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||513||Degree||Get Notification|
|Ward Education and Data Processing Secretary||100||Degree in Computer Science||Get Notification|
|Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||844||Diploma or B.Arch.||Get Notification|
|Ward Welfare and Development Secretary (Grade-II)||213||Degree||Get Notification|
The eligibility criteria for the AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam posts are varied from one post to another.
Check individual eligibility for each post in the notification.
We have listed the post wise eligibility criteria in the above table.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST BC, PH, and Ex-Service Men are exempted from paying Examination Fee.
- Mode of Payment: Online (Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card)
Age Limit & Age Relaxation
- Minimum Age: 18 Years (as on 1st July 2020)
- Maximum Age: 42 Years (as on 1st July 2020)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the individual notification
Documents Required for AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Job Application
Below is the list of documents required to submit the application in online mode
- Aadhar Card Number
- Date of Birth as per the SSC certificate
- PH Certificate (If any)
- Caste Certificate (During Verification)
- Nativity Certificate (During Verification)
- Educational mark sheet (During Verification)
How to Apply Online for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs?
- Visit the “OTPR” (One Time Profile Registration) Page as shown in the below image
- Enter your
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Upload Passport Size Photograph with Signature (Height=6 cm & width=3.5 cm)
- Select the Declaration checkbox
- Enter the CAPTCHA image and click on the “UPLOAD” button
- You will receive an “OTPR ID” to your mobile number
- You have done with the OTPR process
- Visit the official website and go to the application page using the below button
- All the post are classified into 3 categories as shown below
- Select the post that you want to apply for
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” button
- Enter your OTPR ID, Date of Birth and the CAPTCHA code
- Click on submit button
- You will be redirected to a payment page
- Complete the payment process
Services Offered by Grama Volunteer to the Village
The recruitment board of AP Government would elect a special panel for the recruitment of the eligible candidates who applied for AP Grama Sachivalayam posts. The AP Government decided to complete the process of recruitment in two months.
According to the notification, each village is going to have one secretariat, and every secretariat will have ten posts.
The following are the list of services that are provided through Grama Sachivalayam.
- The primary reason behind the concept of Grama Sachivalayam is to empower the village and to resolve the daily activities of the people.
- The following activities are consistently monitored by the Grama volunteer
- Women and Child Welfare
- Panchayat Raj etc.,
- 10 grama volunteers have been allocated for each Gram Panchayat
- These people have to play an active role in delivering all the government services to the door-step.
Training for Selected Candidates
Selected Candidates have to execute induction training at the district or zonal level for basic knowledge about the functions to be discharged by the Functional Assistants of Village Secretariat. Candidates have to complete the general training at PR Training Centers Bapatla / Samarlakota / Kalahasthi and other pre-decided appropriate centers equipped with functionaries; the general skills listed below:-
- To comprehend computer skills.
- A change in social and behavior learn communication skills.
- Official correspondence
- As per department protocol, redress the grievances and deal with the issues which were handled by Village Secretariat or Volunteers.
- Learn and work closely with many functionaries to ensure proper administration effectively at Secretariat Level.
Without harming the fieldwork of the functionaries, the line departments should develop the entire departmental training plans and implement them in a meaningful manner.
Note: Candidates should keep an eye on the Andhra Pradesh state official website, www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in to get information about the official notification for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2020.
FAQs on AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020
Ans: The Government has released 2 notifications in the year 2020. The latest notification is released on the 20th of April 2020.
Ans: The government has stated that the recruitment process will be finished by the 1st of May 2020. So, the job posting will be given immediately after the announcement of results since this recruitment plays a vital role in controlling the pandemic situation in the state.
Ans: The applications are accepted through online mode only. All the applications are needed to be submitted at the official portal.
Ans: The official portals are http://gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in and http://wardvolunteer.ap.gov.in.
Ans: There are about 5,200 Grama volunteer vacancies in the rural areas and 5,500 Ward Volunteer vacancies in the urban areas. The notification is for recruiting 10,700 vacancies throughout the state.
Ans: The applicant must belong to that particular ward/village in which he is applying for.
Ans: No, you are not eligible to apply for posts other than your village.
Ans: The educational qualification is depending on the type of post you are applying for. The minimum qualification to apply for Grama/Ward Sachivalayam post is the 10th class.
Ans: No, there is no option to apply offline. Every applicant must submit their application through online mode only.
Ans: The minimum age required to apply for Grama/Ward Volunteer post is 18 years.
Ans: Yes, the selected candidates are required to carry their original educational certificates to the verification center.