UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021: The Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a prestigious scheme “Free Laptop Yojana” for the students of UP. Check the eligibility criteria and apply online to get a free laptop.
Over 20 lakh laptops are allocated every year for the meritorious students in the state.
The detailed application process was discussed below.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 (Check Eligibility & Last Date to Apply)
Free Laptop Yojana was introduced by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri. Yogi Adityanadh. The students of the UP State who have passed their 10th & 12th classes with at least 65% are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must have passed 10th & 12th standard from the UP State Board
- Student must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh state
- Must have scored atleast 65% marks in 12th standard
The following are the documents required to upload while submitting the application.
- Student’s Aadhar Card
- Proof of Residential
- Educational Certificates of 10th & 12th standard
- Passport Size Photograph in the given size
About the Scheme
- Free Laptop Yojana scheme was introduced by the Govt. of UP to enourage meritorious students and simplify the further education
- Every year over 20 lakh laptops are distributed to the meritorious students across the state
- Over 18000 Crore Rupees are allocated in the budjet to implement the Free Laptop Scheme
- The top company laptops like HP, Dell, and Acer are procured for distribution
- All the meritorious students from UP Board who have finished 12th standard are eligible for the scheme
The following are the technical features of the laptops distributed in the state.
- OS: Windows 10 Pre-Installed OS
- Display Screen: 14 Inches
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM: 1 TB
- Weight: 1.5 KG
- Pre-Installed MS Office
- Premium Quality Batteries, backup of the battery is aroun 8 to 10 hours on full charge
How to Apply for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022
All the eligible candidates are advised to apply on the official portal of the UP CMO. Here is the step-by-step procedure to apply online.
- Visit the official website of UP CMO i.e., www.upcmo.up.nic.in
- On the right side of the page, search for Free Laptop Yojana, click on it
- A new page opens up with an application form
- Enter your personal and educational details
- Upload the necessary documents in the given sizes
- Cross check the filled data and hit the submit button
- You will get a confirmation notification to your mobile number and email id
|Name of the Scheme
|UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021-2022
|The Government of Uttar Pradesh
|10th & 12th Passed outs with 65% Marks
|UP State Board
|No. of Laptops Distributed
|Price of the Laptop
FAQ on UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021-2022
Ans: The students of UP state who have passed 10th & 12th class with at least 65% marks from the UP State Board are eligible to apply.
Ans: The applications are accepted online through the official website of UP CMO i.e., www.upcmo.up.nic.in. The application procedure has been given in the above article.
Ans: As this is a Government initiation, there is no application fee for this scheme. All eligible students can apply for free.
Ans: Every year around 20 to 22 lakh laptops are distributed to the meritorious student in the state. All the students are advised to apply for the scheme to get a free laptop.
Ans: If you have passed 10th & 12th classes with 65% marks from the UP State Board, then you are eligible to apply for the scheme. Check the required documents given on this page and submit the application online.