TS TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Telangana Teacher’s Recruitment Board has released the latest syllabus and notification for TET Exam 2021. Candidates who are willing to appear in the exam can check the Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Age limit/Relaxation, Notification details, and procedure to apply online.
- The notification for TS TET exam 2021 is expected to be released by the end of March 2021 (Tentative).
- As we know that the board has not conducted the examination from the past two years
The board has recently released the updated syllabus and the exam pattern. The latest information about the exam has been provided on this page.
Go through it.
TS TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
The whole selection process is carried out in two stages.
- Written Examination
- Paper-I (Primary Stage Teachers)
- Paper-II (Elementary Stage Teachers)
Candidates who are willing to teach classes from I to V standards need to choose Paper I. And those who are interested to teach classes from VI to VIII standards need to appear for Paper-II.
Meanwhile, those who are willing to teach I to VIII standards can opt for Paper I & Paper II
Duration of the Exam:
(9.30 to 12 pm)
(2.30 to 5 pm)
Educational Qualification for TS TET Exam:
- Candidate must pass D.Ed. or B.Ed. or Language Pandit or any other equivalent qualification
Educational Qualification for Paper I (Class I to V):
- Candidate must complete their Intermediate/Equivalent education from any of the recognized Institution with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The minimum percentage of marks required for SC/ST/BC/PH Candidates is 45%.
- Candidate must pass 2 Year diploma in elementary education or 4 Year Bachelor of elementary education (B.EI.Ed.)
Educational Qualification for Paper II (Class VI to VIII):
- Candidate must complete their bachelor degree (BA/BSc/BCom) in any of the recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 50% marks
- In the case of SC/ST/BC/PH Candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 45%.
- Candidate must pass their B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
- Candidate must complete 4 years B.A.Ed./B.Sc. Ed. With at least 50% marks in their academics.
- 45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC/PH Candidates
- Graduation with language subject as one of the optional. (or)
- Language Pandit Training Certificate
Fee for TS TET Exam 2021:
The fee amount endorsed for TET online application is Rs. 200/-, Candidates can write Paper I or Paper II or both with the above-paid amount. Interested candidates can pay the fee amount at any of the TS Online centers. After completion of payment, process candidates can follow the below procedure to submit the online application.
Required Documents for TS TET 2021:
- Scanned copy of 10th Standard Mark Sheet
- Latest Passport Size Photography
- Scanned signature copy in JPEG format
- Ed. or D.Ed. Certificate
- Fee Payment Receipt
- Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate (If any)
- Other higher qualification certificates (If any)
Online Application Procedure:
- Visit the official website of TET Recruitment board tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Online Application Submission Button
- Enter your details and upload the supporting documents
- Re-Check the entered details and click on submit Application Button
- Save the application and take a photocopy for further use
TS TET Hall Ticket Download:
- Candidates can download the hall ticket at the official website tstet.cgg.gov.in by entering the required details.
TS TET exam is conducted at 10 centers in the state of Telangana. Candidates can choose the nearest and convenient location at the time of submitting an online application.
Telangana State (TS) TET Exam Latest Syllabus Download PDF:
Telangana State TET Recruitment Board has updated the syllabus for the exam, so the candidates can download the latest syllabus by using the below button.