VMOU Result 2021: The UG & PG Semester Results of Vardhman Mahaveer Open University are out now. Students of BA, B.Com, B.Sc, Diploma, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, and other certificate courses can get their results on this page.
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota has conducted the postponed examinations in the month of October 2020. The results of the same are available on this page.
The odd & even semester results of all the courses are also available on this page.
VMOU Result 2021 (UG & PG Latest Results)
Also Read: Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Process
How to Check VMOU Result 2021?
The results of Vardhman Mahaveer Open University releases on the official portal. The students of VMOU and the affiliated colleges can check the result on www.vmou.ac.in.
The students who are not aware of checking the result on the official portal can go through the below procedure.
- Firstly, visit the website of VMOU i.e., www.vmou.ac.in
- Scroll down to the middle of the page, there are few links in a rectangular shape
- Click on the Exam tab
- You are directed to a new page
- Under the headline Examination, there is a “Results” link, click on it
- The list of all the latest results are tabulated on that page
- Search for your result
- Click on the link “Click Here for Detailed Results“, if you found your result on the list
- A new page opens, scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Enter your Scholar Number, Select the Programme, and hit the Submit button
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print if necessary
VMOU Revaluation Process
There are multiple options for the students who got unsatisfactory marks in the exam.
You can choose any of the following options to improve your score
- Paper Revaluation
- Improvement Exam
The schedule for paper revaluation is available on the official website of the university. Interested candidates can pay the fee and submit the application online.
The fee for paper revaluation changes frequently. Candidates are advised to check the latest fee details on the website.
As of now, the university is charging Rs. 300/- per paper towards the application charges.
Note: You must submit the duly filled application within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result.
The practical exams and thesis are not allowed for the revaluation. Only 2 theory papers per candidate are allowed for paper revaluation.
VMOU Improvement Application
The students who have qualified in the examination and got unsatisfactory marks can apply for improvement exam. There are certain guidelines to apply for the improvement exam.
Who can Apply?
- All the students who passed in the exam can apply
- The candidates are allowed to apply for only 50% of subjects
- Allows for only one time
- Only theory papers are allowed to write
- Practical Exams and Thesis are not allowed for Improvement
Fee for Improvement Exam:
|Rs. 450/- per paper
|Rs. 750/- per paper
The interested candidates can download the application form from the official website and go through the guidelines before applying.
The application procedure is also given in the notification.
FAQ on VMOU Result 2021
Ans: The BA Part-II Lateral Examinations of VMOU are conducted in the month of November 2019. The result was released on 21st May 2020. We do have updated the result on this page.
Ans: The primary portal of VMOU is www.vmou.ac.in. The UG & PG results of VMOU releases on the subdomain www.online.vmou.ac.in
Ans: After the announcement of the result, the site may experience huge traffic. This puts a heavy load on the server, due to which the site gets down. Please wait for a few minutes and try again to check the result.
Ans: The improvement is allowed for only theory papers. The application fee for UG Courses is Rs. 450/- per paper and Rs. 750/- per paper in the case of UG Courses.