TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2020: Telangana Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2020 are released by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana (TSBIE). Students can download the 2nd year hall tickets from the official site of TSBIE i.e., tsbie.cgg.gov.in or from this page.
The 2nd year Intermediate Public Examinations (IPE) in the state of Telangana have been scheduled between 5th March and 23rd March 2020.
All the students are advised to download the 2nd year hall tickets at least 7 days before the commencement of exams.
Important Points about TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets-2020
- TS Inter 2nd year exams are scheduled between 5th March and 23rd March 2020.
- The exam starts at 09:00 am and end at 12:00 pm
- Candidates are advised to go through the below instructions before attending the exam
- As per the latest information, TSBIE will release the hall tickets in the third week of February 2020.
|Name of the Conducting Board||Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana|
|Post Category||TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2020|
|Date of Examination||5th March 2020 to 23rd March 2020|
|Timings||09:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Duration of the Exam||3 Hours|
|Status of Hall Tickets||Get Here|
|Instructions during the Exam||Get Here|
|How to Download Hall Ticket?||Go to the Procedure|
Importance of TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket-2020
- For attending the Inter 2nd year exam, hall ticket is a mandatory document.
- You need to keep the Hall ticket properly as it may be necessary for the future as a reference to get admission in other courses.
- All the entrance exams need a hall ticket.
- When you are attaining the counseling process, you need to submit the hall ticket to the authorities as well.
How to Download TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets-2020?
- Visit one of the official websites tsbie.cgg.gov.in
- Under the “NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS” section you will find the link named “IPE March-2020 2nd Year Hall Tickets“
- Click on that link
- A new page will be opened, Enter your “Roll Number” and click on “Get Hall Ticket“
- Your Hall Ticket will be downloaded
Instructions to the Candidates (Inter 2nd Year)
- Make sure you must reach the examination hall before 15 minutes.
- You must bring the hall ticket for entering the hall.
- Bring a pen with you.
- Notebooks, calculators, mobile phones, or books are not allowed inside the hall.
- All the students need to pay attention to the instructions of the invigilator.
- If the invigilator got any doubt on you, then they can search for you.
- You must co-operate with an invigilator during the exam.
- You need to show the admit card as much time as the invigilator demand it.
- All the students must sign the attendance sheet daily.
- If you got any doubt about something, you could only ask to invigilator present there.
The Criteria for the beneficial procedure of Theory Examinations:
- Neighborhood Examination Committee at the neighborhood degree with DIEO of Nodal Officer as Convener, Two elderly Administrators, and one elder Junior Lecturer as partners have been comprised to survey the procedure of IPE March 2020.
- A District degree High Power Committee (HPC) with District Collector as Chairman, Superintendent of Police, RJDIE, DIEO or Nodal Officer, one elderly Principal and one senior J.L. as partners have been comprised.
- Drifting teams encompassing partners of Education, Police and Revenue Departments, and Sitting Battalions are organized to stave off malpractice in analysis centers. There is No. of battalions constituted: Flying 50 and Sitting 200.
- The RTC permissions are petitioned to make vehicle arrangements during the assessments.
- The councils of the Electricity bureau are petitioned to give strength without interval during the analysis.
- Drinking water installations and furnishings are given at the assessment centers.
- DMHOs are petitioned to give medical aid to the students at the assessment centers.
- The stringent effort will be seized against the Officers or Managements who exercise to malpractice or abnormalities under section 25.
- The CCTV cameras were established in the Examination centers.
- The Police and Revenue administrators are petitioned to shut the Xerox centers available the Assessment centers during the Examination calendar, as from 9 AM to 12 Noon.
- During the Examination days, a video committee will be administered on the procedure of Examinations
About BIE, Telangana:
The committee governs and oversees the policy of average tuition in Telangana. It executes and manages several pieces of training that encompass devising of lessons of research, specifying syllabus, administering assessments, awarding associations to universities and, giving advice, assistance, and administration for all academic organizations under its jurisdictions.
The Honourable Minister of State for Secondary Education behaves as chairman and secretary to Government, Secondary Education as vice-chairman of the committee. The secretary of I.A.S. Rank fulfills as the principal manager of the committee.
The essential purposes of the Board are
- To prescribe syllabus and books.
- To grant an association with the organization’s payment Moderate course.
- To lay down restrictions for the government of Junior Colleges.
- To disseminate books
- To specify capabilities for educators.
- To cause the educational examination of Junior Colleges.
- To conduct assessments.
- To cycle conclusions and to hand out certifications.
Crucial Activities of the Board:
The Examination Work
The assessment is one of the essential purposes of the Board. The whole year it administers the Annual Examination of (March or April) and the Advanced Supplementary Examination of (May or June).
TS Inter 2nd Year Recounting Process-2020
The Board enables the students to pertain for Reviewing on the expenditure of Rs.100/- per manuscript and Photocopy, and verification of the answer book will be replenished on the payment of Rs.600 per paper. Articles are attained from the centers and carefully scrutinized for any blunder in totaling, mailing and error of little.
If anything difference is glimpsed, it shall pertain to the Authenticity council for its impression. Founded on the announcement, revisions if any are accomplished, and the nominees are notified, therefore.
TS Intermediate Exam Pattern
The Intermediate Public Examination is going on since 1978-79 both on the verge of the 1st-year lesson and at the brink of the 2nd-year reading. First, the Public Examination was just at the edge of the 2nd year.
The students are assessed in Part-I will be English, Part-II is Second Language and the Part-III is all the Group topics for 500 marks in 1st year and 500 marks in 2nd year in Arts Group, and 470 brands in 1st year and 530 brands in 2nd year in MPC community, and 440 brands in 1st year and 560 Marks in 2nd year for the group of Bi.P.C.
The proportion of pass marks in every manuscript is 35. The division in which the competitors are spotted is agreed founded on their enacting all the papers in the 1st year and also the 2nd year.