AP ICET 2020: APICET or Andhra Pradesh-Integrated Common Entrance Test is said to be a state-level MBA and MCA entrance exam. The examination is conducted for taking admission to the colleges that take place in Andhra Pradesh only. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati conducts the exam every year.
The exam is conducted during the last week of April and that too in two slots. For the year 2020, AP ICET will be held during the same time, and the results will be announced around May 2020. You can apply for it from March 2020.
Important Points about ICET Exam-2020
- ICET exam will be conducted through online mode
- The duration of the exam is 2 Hr 30 Min
- The paper is of 200 questions in MCQ format
- The online application fee for the year 2020 is Rs. 550/-
- Helpline Number: 0877-2248488
APICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who all try to get admission here for pursuing MBA courses are via APICET-2020 has to fulfill the below criteria.
Here are the things that you need to take care of.
- The candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The students must have completed or pass the bachelor’s degree in 3 years from any universities (or) any degree examination, which is recognized by UGC.
- The student must have got the three years duration degree from the university with Mathematics as the subject in the Class 10th exam.
- The candidates who are all going to appear in the final year examination can also look for it.
- All the candidates must get nearly 50 percent marks in the exam to get qualify for admission.
AP ICET-2020 Important Dates
|Release date of Application Form||February 2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||March 2020|
|Corrections in the Application Form||April 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of April 2020|
|APICET 2020 Exam Date||27th April 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||4th week of April 2020|
|Announcement of Results||2nd week of May 2020|
|AP ICET 2020 Counseling Date||3rd week of May 2020|
Steps to follow for AP ICET-2020 Admission
Step 1: Complete the Application Form
All the candidates who all want to take access or need to appear for the AP ICET first need to fill the application form online. For that all, you need to fill the application form so that all aspirants need to go through the eligibility criteria. You can get your hand on the application from its official website or on this page.
For getting the application, you need to pay Rs. 550/-. But there are other options for it too, and it shows that all the candidates can then register for the exam. For that, they need to pay the additional amount of Rs. 2000/- and to pay that you can take the help of any payment methods.
- You can go for AP online centers (or) Mee Seva centers.
- E-Seva centers.
- By credit card or debit card.
Step 2: Get the AP ICET 2020 Admit Card from the Official Site
If you want to register for it successfully, then you can get access to the APICET to admit card. But all the candidates must take the print copy of the admit card.
Step 3: Give the APICET 2020 Exam
When you are going to appear for the exam, then each candidate will be given 2.5 hours, and there you need to solve 200 questions. The 200 questions are divided into
- Analytical Ability
- Communication Ability, and
- Mathematical Ability.
Step 4: Result of AP ICET 2020
After all the above things, then you need to wait for the results. The result of these generally gets announce during the 1st Week of May 2020. After the result is declared, you need to go to the official website and need to log in to see the results. For that, you need to enter the hall ticket number.
Step 5: Go for Counseling
When the results are announced online, then the college will call all the qualified students for the counseling. The counseling of AP ICET-2020 will start from August 2020. All the candidates need to attain the counseling in person, and during that period, certificate verification will take place too. After the verification is over, you need to go for the web procedure for the allocation of college.
Cities where the AP ICET-2020 will take place
The current ICET 2020 will be taking place in nearly 49 cities across the states AP and Hyderabad. The cities lie across the 14 districts in Andhra Pradesh. So, for the exam, all the candidates can choose the area or the test center when they are filling the APICET 2020 application form. Thus, the final allotment of the centers are done by the officials, and you can find it on the admit cards.
The candidates must note that the university has got all the right to change the center of the exam. You need to reach your respective exam centers at the time and before the commencement of the exam.
About the University:
In the year 1954, Sri Venkateswara University was established in Tirupati. The university is spread across the 375 acres of land with a beautiful view around the campus. The university is developed with the foresight of Late Sri Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu. Apart from that all, the late Sri Neelam Sanjiva Reddy to help in building the university with the aspirations of the people of Rayalaseema.
With all these things, the main university motto is Wisdom that lies in the proper perspective. With that all, you can see that the university can lie from strength to strength for the last 62 years. It now comes among the premier institute of India and continuously providing the students with the best education. With each year passing, the university is to dealing with the best thing and keeps on changing the infrastructures as well.
Not only these things, but you can also see that the universities to give some proper emphasis on teaching as well as on researching the things in different subjects. You can see that there is much range of subjects which are research programs, courses as well as departments too. All these things are kept on growing in a positive path in spite of being a 62 years old institute.
When the university was started, it started with just six departments. These departments are Physics, chemistry, mathematics, zoology, botany, and philosophy. Presently, the university has got 54 departments, 72 PG courses, and other diploma and certificate courses. With so much improvement, the college comes among the top-rated college in India, and it has got the strength of 6000 students and research scholars too.
AP ICET-2020 Application Form
AP ICET 2020 Application Form: When you are going for the AP ICET application form 2020, then you can see that it will be available from the 4th week of February 2020. The last date of the application form will be the last week of March 2020.
The university gives time for the form correction. You can correct the form from the second week of April 2020. To submit the application, you need to pay Rs 550, and that needs to be pay via online centers located in AP.
Apart from that all, you can pay via the online payment method too. If you are registering late, then for that, you need to pay Rs. 2,000/- along with Rs. 550/- of the original application fee.
How to fill the AP ICET Application form?
To fill the form correctly, go through these points.
- Log on to the official website.
- Then select the fee payment method.
- You need to fill the details that are asked on the web page.
- Fill the details and finish the payment process.
- Then pay the fees for the application form and click on the make payment button.
- After that all, the candidates will have two options to pay. These are immediate and late fill up.
- After you applied, two pop-ups will appear, and they are modified and confirm.
- After choosing the one, you need to take the print out of the application form.
AP ICET 2020 Fee Payment
|Application Fee||Rs. 550/-|
|Processing Fee||Rs. 29.50/-|
|Total Fee||Rs. 579.50/-|
|Late Fee||Rs. 2,000 + 550 (Registration Fee)|
If you are planning to pay the application fees for the AP ICET 2020, then you can choose from various methods below.
Method 1: AP Online by cash
For that, you can visit the AP Online center. For that, you need to attend the center and with the details with the Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying examination.
Method 2: Net banking/ debit card/ credit card
You can also pay for the application form by net banking or even by debit card or credit card. Then you can pay the money for the application with the help of the Payment Gateway Site. After the payment is successful, then you will find the payment id for the same, and you can note it.
Required Documents for Application Process
Below are the important and required documents for completing the AP Icet 2020 Application process
- Mark sheet of Degree
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- Mark sheet of Intermediate/Diploma
- Bonafide certificate from Class 6 to 12
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
- A copy of Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
How to check about the payment status?
There are many times where you can see that the candidates pay the fees, and the amount to get debited from the account, but due to internet issues, the website gets disconnect. In that case, you can go for the status bar and click on the Know your Payment Status option. From there, you can easily find the status of your payment and application and can act as per that. If it is a failed transaction, then the amount will be credited back in 5 working days.
Things about correction
- All the candidates who all have gone for the changes need to understand that they can’t change the name, father’s name, dob, signature, photo in the correction. But to change the same, they need to submit the details about it via email to the convener if APICET 2020, and with that, you need to send the documents to support your claims.
- The corrections that a student can perform in the AP ICET 2020 application form are local area code, exam center, year of passing, mobile number, email address, and other things. All these corrections will not be entertained at any regional center or even in the Test centers of the AP ICET 2020 office.