RGUHS Result 2020: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka has released the UG & PG semester results of all the medical courses. The results are published on the official website of the RGUHS.
The students of MBBS, BDS, BA, MS, B.Pharm, B.Sc Nursing, MD, MS, M.Ch, MDS, M.Sc Nursing can get their result by entering their Registration Number.
We have provided the latest results of RGUHS on this page.
We do have updated the schedule for the Paper Revaluation/ Retotaling on this page.
Go through it.
RGUHS Result 2020 (Released)
RGUHS is a dedicated university for all the medical courses like Dental, Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Pharmacy, Nursing, Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences, Physiotherapy, Allied Health Sciences.
The semester exams for the above exams are conducted in the months of October/ November 2019. The results are already published on the official website.
The latest results from RGUHS are available in the below button.
How to Check RGUHS Result 2020?
Our team updates the results on this page frequently. All the latest results from the RGUHS are available on this page.
You can also get the RGUHS result on the official website of the university. The step by step procedure to check the result has been given in the below section.
Official Website of RGUHS: www.rguhs.ac.in
- Enter the above-mentioned URL in your browser
- Scroll down to the middle of the page
- There is a section named “Results“, click on it
- You are taken to the new page, click on the link “Candidate wise Results‘
- Again, a new page opens (as shown in the below screenshot)
- Enter your Registration Number and select your course from the dropdown
- Hit the View button
- The result will be on the screen, download it and take a print copy
Got unsatisfactory marks in the paper?
There is a solution, go through the below sections.
RGUHS Revaluation Process
The candidates who got unsatisfactory marks in the paper can apply for the paper revaluation. The application form is available on the official website of the university.
How to Download the Application Form?
- Go to the official website www.rguhs.ac.in
- Click on the Download button in the menu section
- A new page opens, click on the “Application for Re-Totaling“
- The application form will be downloaded in the DOCS format
The candidates have to fill the application form with the following details
- Full Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Name of the Subject & Paper
- Phase & Part details
- Name of the College
- Application Fee Payment Details (Transaction ID)
- Signature of the Candidate
Submit the filled form along with the fee receipt to the management.
The authorities take 4 to 5 weeks time to evaluate and to announce the result. The results are updated on the same website where the regular results released.
Note: Make sure to go through the guidelines given in the notification and submit the application on the given dates.
RGUHS Re-Totaling Process
Re-totaling is nothing but counting the marks secured for the second time. The students who want to get their paper re-totaled are required to submit the application.
The fee and the application dates are given on the official webpage.
How to Apply?
- Download the application form using the above button
- Take a printout
- Pay the application fee
- Fill the application form and enter the payment details
- Sign at the bottom of the page
- Submit the filled application form to the management along with the fee receipts
As the time given for re-totaling is limited. Candidates are advised to submit the application as soon as possible after the announcement.
Check for the re-totaling results after 3 to 5 weeks from the date of application.
RGUHS Photocopy of Answer Script
Before applying for the revaluation process, candidates are advised to get the photocopy of the answer sheet. You can analyze your paper and can take a decision on revaluation or re-totaling.
The application form for getting a photocopy is available on the website.
You can also download it using the below button.
After downloading the application form, go through the below steps.
- Pay the application fee
- Fill the form with the following details
- Candidate’s Name
- Register Number
- College’s Name
- Academic Year
- Residential Address
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Month & Year of Examination
- Date of Applying
- List of Subjects that you are applying for
- Amount Paid towards the application fee
- Transaction ID
- Date of Payment
- Name of the Bank
- Signature of the Candidate
- Submit the filled application form to the management
- A photocopy of your answer script will be sent to your address through the post
|Article Category||RGUHS Result 2020|
|Name of the University||The Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka|
|Courses||MBBS, BDS, BA, MS, B.Pharm, B.Sc Nursing, MD, MS, M.Ch, MDS, M.Sc Nursing|
|Examinations||All Medical Courses (UG & PG)|
|Date of Exams||June/ July|
|Type of Exams||Semester Exams|
|Status on Result||Released|
|Mode of Release||Online|
|How to Check Result?||Get the Procedure Here|
|Revaluation Application Form||Get Here|
FAQ on RGUHS Result 2020?
Ans: The re-totaling forms of RGUHS are available on the official website of the university. The students of RGUHS and its affiliated colleges can download the form in the downloads section.
Ans: The primary website of the university is www.rguhs.ac.in and the result portal is www.gnanasangama.karnataka.gov.in/rguresult/.
Ans: The application process for paper revaluation is the same for all the students (RGUHS & affiliated colleges). Get the application form downloaded from the official website and submit the filled form to your college’s management.
The step by step process has been given on this page.
Ans: The results of November month semester exams of Nursing are available on the RGUHS’s website. The June/ July exams are yet to conduct. We will update the result on this page after the announcement.