AP ICET Hall Ticket Download 2021: APSCHE has released the AP ICET 2021 hall tickets on 14th September 2021. The students who have submitted the applications on 12th & 13th September 2021 can now download the hall tickets online.
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam conducts the AP ICET Examination 2021 on behalf of APSCHE.
Important Points about APICET Hall Tickets 2021:
- Admit cards are available to downlaod online.
- If you found any mistakes/errors in the hall ticket you can get it rectified by contacting the helpline number 0891-2579797.
- Hall tickets will be available at the official website till the end of the counselling process.
- No printed copy will be sent to your address, everyone have to download the hall ticket online.
AP ICET Hall Ticket Download-2021 at sche.ap.gov.in
The applicant can get the admit card from the official website only. To download or view the admit card, you can visit the official website. After getting to the site, there you can get the link to download the admit card. But for that, a student needs to enter the Registration Number & Date of Birth.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to get your hall ticket/Admit card downloaded.
How to Download AP ICET Hall Ticket 2021?
Step 1: Firstly, go to the official website of APSCHE (Click Here)
Step 2: On the home page of the website, you will find the link “AP ICET – 21“. Click on it.
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page, click on “Download Hallticket“.
Step 4: Another page opens up, enter your “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth“
Step 5: Click on the “Download Hall Ticket” button
Note: Hall Ticket is a very essential document for attending AP ICET Examination. Without a valid ID proof and hall ticket, you will not be allowed to write the AP ICET Examination.
Details Printed on AP ICET Hall Ticket 2021
The following are the details printed on your AP ICET hall ticket 2021, verify the details on it and contact the helpline number in case of errors.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- ICET Application number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Examination center details
- Address of Exam Center
- Exam day instructions to the candidate
Apart from these things, the authorities, too, have got some important instructions for you all. These instructions state to be mentioned below.
Instructions to the Candidate
- All the students need to get the printouts of the admit card. Students can download the hall ticket from the official website.
- When a student gets to the test center, then the invigilator there takes the hall ticket. After that, the invigilator affixes the hall ticket with the university stamp and returns it to the student.
- The signed copy of the hall ticket must be with you even after the examination is over.
- The candidate needs to bring only a black or blue pen.
- No electronics instruments like mobile phones, calculators, papers, and other things are allowed inside the hall.
- If any candidate found with any ban instruments will get debarred from the exam.
- The candidate must listen to the invigilator carefully and needs to follow the instructions as well.
- No candidate will allow leaving the exam hall till the completion of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: In case of errors or misprints in the AP ICET Hall ticket, you can immediately contact the helpline number 0891-2579797.
Ans: The official website of APSCHE is sche.ap.gov.in, you can download the hall ticket on this website.
Ans: You need to enter the “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth” to get your hall ticket downloaded.
Ans: Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE
Ans: Yes, you must carry a photo ID proof along with your hall ticket
Ans: The Convener
AP ICET – 2021
First Floor, New MBA Building
Sri Venkateswara University
Tirupati – 517502, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
Ans: No, the hall tickets are available online only.