AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Results-2020: The Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Results are released. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their result at wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in or on this page. The exam was held between 11th to 15th February 2020.
The Andhra Pradesh Government arranged the exams for 16,208 posts, from the 16, 69,814 candidates filled up the form and registered, and from them, 14.74 lakh applicants appeared for the exams.
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Date of the Written Examination||–|
|Answer Key||Not yet Released|
|Status of Result||Not yet Released|
|How to Check Result?||CLICK HERE|
|What after the Result?||CLICK HERE|
|Training for Selected Candidates||CLICK HERE|
Congratulations to the selected candidates, they will be given two days training program on March 30th and April 1st of 2020 (tentative). The selected candidates will be joining their duties on May 2nd of 2020 (tentative).
AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancies – 2020 (Rural)
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)||61|
|Animal Husbandry Asst.||6858|
|Village Fisheries Asst.||69|
|Village Horticulture Asst.||1783|
|Village Sericulture Asst.||43|
|Village Agriculture Asst. (Grade-II)||536|
|Village Surveyor (Grade-III)||1255|
|Panchayat Secretary Digital Asst. (Grade-VI)||1134|
|Engineering Asst. (Grade-II)||570|
|Welfare and Education Asst.||97|
|Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Asst.||762|
AP Ward Sachivalayam Vacancies – 2020 (Urban)
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Ward Administrative Secretary||105|
|Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||371|
|Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||513|
|Ward Education and Data Processing Secretary||100|
|Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||844|
|Ward Welfare and Development Secretary (Grade-II)||213|
How to Download AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Results-2020?
- Visit the official website of AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam here
- On the left side of the front page, there is a Results section. Click on it.
- You will be asked to enter the “Login ID” and “Password“
- Enter the details and click on “Submit” Button
- Your Rank card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and keep it for verification purpose
The exam authority decides the cut-off marks or the minimum marks to pass this exam. The authority will fix the minimum marks to pass this exam, as soon as the authority takes the decision, it will get published on the official website for all categories. The applicants should get equal or more than the minimum marks to qualify the examination.
The category-wise cut-off marks are as follow
1. For General Category, 40%
2. For OBC Category, 35%
3. For SCs, STs, and PHS Category, 30%
At the time of filling up the application for AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2020, the applicant should submit the following documents:
- AP Grama Sachivalayam is directed especially towards village empowerment, and for the day-to-day actions settling objective.
- The AP Grama Sachivalayam would supervise several works such as Panchayatraj, drinking water, primary education, hospitals, agriculture, women and children welfare, and various other assistance associated with villages.
- Every Grama Sachivalayam would have ten employees who will work daily for several government-related jobs of that grama panchayat.
Training for Selected Candidates
Selected Candidates have to execute induction training at the district or zonal level for basic knowledge about the functions to be discharged by the Functional Assistants of Village Secretariat. Candidates have to complete the general training at PR Training Centers Bapatla / Samarlakota / Kalahasthi and other pre-decided appropriate centers equipped with functionaries; the general skills listed below:-
- To comprehend computer skills.
- A change in social and behavior learn communication skills.
- Official correspondence
- As per department protocol, redress the grievances and deal with the issues which were handled by Village Secretariat or Volunteers.
- Learn and work closely with many functionaries to ensure proper administration effectively at Secretariat Level.
Without harming the fieldwork of the functionaries, the line departments should develop the entire departmental training plans and implement them in a meaningful manner.