AP SBTET Diploma Results-2020: AP SBTET or Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training currently hosted the C-16 3rd, 5th & 6th Semester regular examinations. Now the results are out for C-16 3rd, 5th & 6th Semester exams conducted in the month of Nov/Dec 2019.
A lakh of students have already appeared for the SBTET exam and are now waiting for the results of the same. Now the authority of the examinations announced the results of the SBTET exam. All the results will be announced on the official website of the board or at www.manabadi.co.in.
AP SBTET Diploma Results-2020 (C-16 3rd, 5th, 6th Sem Nov/Dec Results)
The state of Technical Education has conducted C-16 3rd, 5th and 6th Semester examinations in the month of November 2019. These exams were conducted at various centers across the state. The candidates who have appeared for the exams can now download their result by following the step by step procedure given below.
|Conducting Board||State Board of Technical Education & Training, AP|
|Name of the Examination||AP SBTET Diploma Examinations 2020|
|Post Category||AP SBTET Results 2020|
|Examination Month||November 2019|
|Availability of Result||Released|
|Mode of Declaration of the Result||Online|
|How to Download?||CLICK HERE|
How to Download AP SBTET Results-2020
The SBTET results for C-16 3rd, 5th, and 6th Semester examinations are published in multiple sites.
Few of them are
- vidyavision.com etc.,
Below is the detailed procedure to check the result at the official site (sbtetap.gov.in)
- Visit the results page of AP SBTET website (CLICK HERE)
- Select the scheme at the left side of the page
- Enter the pin number and click on the “SUBMIT” button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
Process for Recounting and Re-Verification (AP SBTET 2020)
If you are wondering about the recounting and re-verification process for AP SBTET Exams, then here you will get a good idea.
- For recounting of marks in your paper, you need to apply for it by paying Rs. 400/- per subject.
- If you want to get the photocopies of your answer sheet, then you need to pay Rs. 700/- per subject.
- If you want to go for the re-verification of the answer sheet, then for that you need to deposit Rs. 3500/- per subject.
Note: All the above information that here is mentioned is based on the information from the source. For more details or to check about the fee structure, you can visit the official site.
Important Points about AP SBTET Diploma Results-2020
If you are waiting for the SBTET diploma results, then here is the list of points that you need to go after.
- The result of the AP SBTET diploma exams has been announced.
- All the results will be available via online mode only. No other offline mode will be used for the announcement.
- All the students can now check the result from the official website.
- As the results and announcements will be online, so, all the students need to keep in touch with the online portal of the board.
- At the time of login to the website, you need to give the login details, and you must keep it ready.
- The results that will be available here on the website will be based on the internal examination, theory, and practical exams.
- Students should not get confuse online mark sheets as original mark sheets.
- After the declaration of the results, the board will then start to issue the original mark sheet for the same.
- The date for getting the original mark sheet will be announced via online only.
- All the students need to collect the mark sheet from the colleges.
- If you are not happy with the results, then you can apply for a recounting of marks or can appear to give exams again in the supplementary exams.
- You need to apply for the same within the given time frame.
- The students who are all waiting for the results need to keep on checking the official site for the announcement.
About AP SBTET Board
When Andhra Pradesh was formed, the director of Public Instruction was the head of Technical education. It will help in speeding up all the process that is required for the development of technical education.
After that, a board in the name of State Board of Technical Education and Training was established in 1957. The joint director used to be the secretary of this board, and later in the year 1982, it became a statutory body for AP education.