Allahabad University Result 2020: The Allahabad University has released the odd semester results of UG & PG Courses. The candidates who have appeared for 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th-semester exams can check the result on this page.
The Allahabad University has conducted the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th-semester exams for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, LLB, B.Voc, LLM, BCA, BFA, B.Ed, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Sc, PGDCA, M.Phil, M.Voc, M.Tech courses in the month of January/ February 2020. The results of the same are released recently.
We’ve updated all the UG & PG results of Allahabad University on this page.
Go through it.
Allahabad University Result 2020
How to Check Allahabad University Result 2020?
The University of Allahabad releases the results of UG & PG courses on its official websites.
The students who are pursuing courses at the university and the affiliated colleges can check the result by following the below procedure.
The official website of Allahabad University: www.allduniv.ac.in
- Go to the above-given website of the Allahabad University
- Click on the Student tab in the menu section
- There is a Result link in the dropdown, click on it (Take the below screenshot as a reference)
- You are directed to a new page, where you can find all the results of UG & PG Courses
- The results are arranged according to the date of release
- Search for your examination & semester
- Click on the button “View Result“
- The result will be opened in PDF format
- Download the result
- Search for your Roll Number or Name in the sheet
- The Grade, GPA and the Result will be given beside your name
How to Apply for Scrutiny of Marks?
The “Scrutiny of Marks” option is for those who got unsatisfactory marks in the examination. The candidates can apply for any number of papers by paying the application fee.
This facility is applicable for the students of the university and its affiliated colleges.
The application fee for each paper is Rs. 100/-
The application form for the Scrutiny of Marks is available on the official website. One can access the form by following the below path.
Home Page > Student > Download Forms > Scrutiny of Marks Form
One application form is useful for only one paper. So, candidates have to submit multiple forms in order to apply for multiple papers.
Details to be entered in the Form:
Candidates have to fill the following details in the application form along with the payment details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Enrolment Number
- Examination Year
- Roll number
- Name of the Subject
- Full Address to send the Result
- Details of the Payment (Fee receipt No., Date & Amount Paid)
- Date & Signature of the Candidate
|Allahabad University Result 2020
|Name of the University
|University of Allahabad (A Central University)
|UG & PG Courses
|BA, B.Sc, B.Com, LLB, B.Voc, LLM,
BCA, BFA, B.Ed, MA, M.Sc, M.Com,
M.Sc, PGDCA, M.Phil, M.Voc, M.Tech
|January/ February 2020
|Status on Result
|Mode of Release
|How to Check Result
|Get Procedure Here
FAQ on Allahabad University Result
Ans: The odd semester (1st, 3rd, 5th sem) results of BA & other courses are released in the month of July 2020. The results are available on the official website as well as on this page. Go through it.
Ans: The University of Allahabad releases its results on the official website www.allduniv.ac.in. The results of university departments and the affiliated colleges are released on the same website.
Ans: The application process starts by downloading the form on the website. Follow the below steps to apply for Scrutiny of Paper.
1. Download the Form on the website
2. Pay the Application Fee
3. Fill the form and submit it to the management
Ans: The university collects Rs. 100/- towards the application charges of Scrutiny of Paper. This fee is for applying only one paper. Students have to pay the fee (Rs. 100/-) in multiples of no. of papers.