TS Inter 1st Year Results 2020: Good news for the TS Intermediate students. Inter 1st & 2nd-year results are now available on the official website www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in
This year, the results of the TS Inter 1st year examination 2020 have been delayed due to the pandemic situation in the country. Recently the board has announced the results. The results are available on the official website and also on this page.
Recent News on TS Inter 1st Year Results:
14th June 2020: The 1st year inter results will be out on 18th June 2020. Keep checking this page for more details.
12th May 2020: Intermediate Paper valuation process has been started on 12th May 2020 (Tuesday). The valuation process is carried out at 3 centers from 9 am to 6 pm.
5th May 2020: Recently, the Chief Minister of Telangana revealed a statement on the Intermediate paper valuation process. Soon after the finishing of the valuation, the board will announce the result date.
20th March 2020: Initially, the board has announced that the results will be released in the 3rd or 4th week of April 2020. But, due to the extension of the lock-down period in the Telangana state, the declaration of TS Inter 1st year results may get delayed.
Last Year Result Date:
In the year 2019, the board has released the TS Inter 1st & 2nd Year results on the 18th of April 2019.
TS Inter 1st Year Results 2020 at bie.telangana.gov.in
|Name of the Conducting Board||Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State|
|Article Category||TS Inter 1st Year Result – 2020|
|Exam Dates||4th March to 21st March 2020|
|Status of Results||Will be released on 15th June 2020|
|Official Website of TSBIE||https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in|
|How to Check the Result?||Click Here|
|Revaluation Process||Get Here|
|Recounting Process||Get Here|
The Board of Intermediate Education Telangana (TSBIE) has recently released the official statement on the release date of the Intermediate results. The expected dates to release the results are the 15th or 16th of June 2020.
In the previous statement, the board said that the results will be expected to be released after the 3rd week of April 2020. But due to the pandemic situation in the country, the declaration of the results got delayed.
We will post the day to day update on this page about the results. Keep visiting this page frequently to check the latest update on the announcement of the results.
After releasing the results of TS Inter 1st Year exams, the candidates have to follow some steps to download the result. Below we have provided the important websites and the procedure to check the results.
Go through it.
The results will be released at the official website of the Telangana Intermediate Board and also at various third party websites.
Below are few sites that you can check the TS Intermediate 1st year results-2020
How to Check the TS Inter 1st Year Result-2020 at tsbie.cgg.gov.in
- Visit the website tsbie.cgg.gov.in (Click Here to Go)
- On the home page of the website, you will find the “NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENT” section
- Under that section, there will be a link “TS INTERMEDIATE RESULTS-2020“, click on it
- A new page will be opened up
- Click on 1st Year Result link
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and click on the Submit Button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print copy
How to Check the Result at bie.telangana.gov.in
- Go to the home page of the website (Visit Here)
- Under the Notifications tab, there will be a link named “TS INTERMEDIATE RESULTS MARCH-2020“
- Click on it, you will be taken to the results page
- Again, click on the First Year button
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and click on the Get Result Button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download it
Details mentioned on TS Inter 1st Year Result-2020
After checking the results, the students are advised to rectify the mistakes in the result. If you find any spelling or other mistakes on your result, you have to contact the management of your college immediately.
The following are the details that you have to put a look on.
- Name of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket / Roll Number
- District Name
- Individual Subject wise marks
- Practical Marks
- Total Marks
TS Inter 1st Year Revaluation/Re-Checking Process-2020
This option is very beneficial to the students who got unsatisfactory marks in the examination. The Revaluation/ Rechecking schedule for the year 2020 will be released after the announcement of the results.
There are two options in front of the student
- Re-Counting/ Re-Checking
Recounting is the process of checking the counting mistakes in the answer sheet of the student. The student has to pay a nominal fee and apply for the recounting process.
- The application fee for the recounting process is Rs. 100/- per each subject.
- Candidates have to submit their application through online mode at the official website
Revaluation is nothing but evaluating the paper for the second time. If the student feels that he got the marks less than the expected, then one can apply for this process.
- The application fee for the process of re-evaluation is Rs. 600/- per subject.
- Candidates have to submit their application through online mode at the official website.
- Students can able to download the re-evaluated paper at the official website.
- Those who applied for the Re-evaluation process are not required to apply for the recounting process.
TS Inter 1st Year Supplementary Exams
- The candidates who got failed in the final examinations can apply for the supplementary exams
- Every year, the supplementary exams were conducted in the month of June
- The results of the same will be declared in the month of July or August
- The schedule for the supplementary exams will be released after the announcement of the results
- Students have to pay the fee given by the board to apply for the supplementary exams
The Board of Intermediate Education Telangana (BIETS) is established in the year 2014 after the state got separated from Andhra Pradesh. The TSBIE is responsible for conducting the Intermediate 1st & 2nd-year exams and also releasing the results of the same.
Following are the activities of TSBIE
- Designing the course structure
- Text Books
- Conducting of 1st & 2nd Year Exams
- Granting permissions to the colleges affiliated to the board
- Releasing the results
- Issuing the Certificates and
- All the other activities related to the Intermediate Education
FAQ on TS Inter 1st Year Results 2020
Ans: The results will be released simultaneously at a few websites along with the official website of TSBIE.
You can check the result at tsbie.cgg.gov.in & bie.telangana.gov.in.
You can also check the result at the third-party websites like Manabadi & Schools9.
Ans: The result link will be given under the News & Announcement section on the home page. The detailed procedure has been provided in the above section.
Ans: This happens usually because of the heavy load on the server. There are multiple websites to check the results of TS Inter 1st Year exams. You can try at the remaining sites or you can wait for some time and try again on the same.
Ans: For technical and general queries, you can contact the support team at Ph: 040-24600110 or you can also mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ans: You can contact the support team between 10:30 AM and 5:00 PM on all working days.
Ans: The fee for the Recounting process is Rs. 100/- per subject. The schedule will be released after the announcement of the results.
Ans: The interested candidates can submit their application at the official website of the board.
Ans: The fee for Re-evaluation is Rs. 600/- per subject. The applications are accepted through online mode on the official website.
Ans: Generally, the results releases in the 3rd or 4th week of April every year. Due to the lock-down period in the country, the results may get a little late this year.
Ans: The notification for the TS Inter Supplementary exams will be released after the announcement of the results. Generally, the exams are conducted in the months of June/July every year.
Ans: The application for the Migration Certificate can be done at the official website. Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 300/- towards the application fee.
Apply for Migration Certificate Here