AP SSC Hall Tickets-2020: The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh has scheduled to release the hall tickets for 10th class exams soon. Candidates belong to SSC can get your hall tickets downloaded at the official portal of BSEAP and also at manabadi.co.in.
Important Information about AP SSC Hall Tickets-2020
Education Officer Mr. Budithi Rajasekhar announced that the 1-minute late regulation would not pertain to the exam this year. Students will be enabled to seem for the exam just if they are halted by five minutes to the center. At a similar period, the Directorate has advised students to attain the center 45 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
It should be reported that students will be provided with various question paper sets. As per the announcement, the student must follow the question paper set allocated to them, if not their candidature will be discontinued. The student will be disqualified if they seem in an exam center.
AP SSC Hall Tickets-2020 (BSEAP 10th Class Hall Ticket at bseap.org)
This year the 10th examinations in the state of Andhra Pradesh have been scheduled between 23rd March and 8th April 2020.
The Board of Secondary Education is responsible to release the hall tickets every year. Like every year, the hall tickets for 10th exams are expected to be released in the 2nd week of March 2020.
So, the candidates are advised to visit this website frequently to get the latest information on 10th Hall Tickets.
How to Download the AP 10th Class Hall Ticket 2020?
- The Hall tickets are downloadable at two spots
- Official website of BSEAP &
- Manabadi Website
- Visit the official website (CLICK HERE)
- On the left side of the page, under “QUICK LINKS“, you will find the link “SSC Hall Tickets March/April-2020 Regular“
- Click on that link
- A new page will be opened asking to enter your “Roll Number“
- Enter your details and click on the “Submit” button
- Your hall ticket will be downloaded
- Make sure your hall ticket will be signed with your principal after downloading
Details Printed on AP SSC Hall Ticket-2020:
- Your Roll Number
- Type of the Exam: Regular/Supplementary
- Name of your District
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name of the Candidate
- Name of the School
- Examination Center’s Name
- Address of the Exam Center
- Identification Marls of the Candidate
- Time Table
- Instructions at the backside
AP 10th Class Time Table March/April 2020
|Date of the Exam||Subject|
|23-03-2020||1st Language Paper-1 (Group A) 1st Language Paper-1 (Composite Course)|
|24-03-2020||1st Language Paper-2 (Group A) 1st Language Paper-2 (Composite Course) OSSC Main Language (Paper-1)|
|01-04-2020||General Science (Paper-1)|
|03-04-2020||General Science (Paper-2)|
|04-04-2020||Social Studies (Paper-1)|
|06-04-2020||Social Studies (Paper-2)|
|07-04-2020||OSSC Main Language (Paper-2)|
|08-04-2020||SSC Vocational Course Theory|
Essential tips to the Students:
- If hall ticket missed, Students might download from www.manabadi.co.in or the other side, www.bseap.org.
- The supervision compartment number will be accessible 24 hours from 13th March 2020.
- Students should not maintain any textbook/notebook/Mobile with them during the assessment.
- Candidates will not be enabled after 9.35 am into the exam hall.
- It’s adequate to attend the exam center one day in Advance.
- Learners carry their own Pen, Pencil, Writing Pad with their Hall receipts
Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education will administer the SSC Board Exam for Regular as well as for personal competitors in March 2020. Download your AP SSC Hall Tickets from AP BSE Official website bse.ap.gov.in.
The administrator of the related university should affirm the 10th hall tickets downloaded from the authorized website, and the recent copy of the signature hall ticket should be held up to the assessment center and to be indicated to the invigilator before joining into the center.
AP 10th class Duplicate Hall Ticket Download-2020
If in case the student misses his or her initial hall ticket, also there is another alternative way for them. The candidate can download a duplicate hall ticket from the authorized website of BSEAP i.e., www.bseap.org. Attend the method below to download the duplicate hall ticket.
Important Instructions to the Candidates
- The candidate should note TIME TABLE as Dates against the manuscript I and II of the topics appearing.
- Every student is instructed to attend the exam center one or two days in progress to understand the area of the center and vehicle facilities accessible to attain the center on time every day to avert anxiety and turmoil.
- The student should ascertain the instructions published in the hall ticket and give rise to the heed of the forwarding school’s Headmaster and the Chief Superintendent of the center, errors if any adequately in progress.
- The candidate should attend the exam center by 9:00 AM on all days.
- A student who exercises to any malpractice during the assessment will not be authorized to compose successive sheets
- Candidate (Regular or Private) should conserve this AP SSC Hall Ticket for any additional future similarity.
- Wherever the picture is not printed, or manually composed hall receipt is earned, the H.M. has to fasten the impression of the competitor under his or her attestation duly affixing the school seal.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: OMR Bar Coding is broadened for all sheets SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Since the opening of the assessment candidate will be stocked Main Answer brochure having four layers and published Bar Coded OMR Sheet remembering elements of Candidate and that day’s assessment. The competitor must ascertain the facts printed on the OMR paper with his or her articles such as Roll Number etc., and Fix it if it pertains to him or her to the central answer book as implied. In case of difference, he or she should give rise to it.
- The notice of the Invigilator and obtain the correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering.
- Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write the main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map, and Bit Paper.
- All the students must occur for the exam at the center allocated only. If not, their performance will be discontinued unconditionally.
Things you should know before going to the Exam:
- Check if all of your elements in the Hall ticket are valid.
- Get on to the Examination center previously before the date of the exam to evolve skeptical of the spot.
- On the date of the exam, be there in the center at least 1 hour prior to assure that you will be on time to pursue the review.
- Make sure to have the AP SSC Hall Ticket and all additional compelled equipment for the exam.
Things you must Carry with yourselves
- First of all, remember to hold up the exam hall ticket as it helps like your admission identity, which authorizes you to seem for the exam.
- Give rise to your water container on the day of the exam; you may not be enabled to get on for drinking water.
- Keep carrying the paper box with the additional items to enable you when your pen completes off or in any other difficulty.
- Try to bring additional crucial papers like government ID, AADHAR card, school identity, etc.
Things do not Carry with yourselves
- Do not take electronic appliances, mobile phones, etc. in the examination hall as the council precisely restricts these items.
- Candidate should not put up with calculators while seeming for any statistical exams until the committee authorizes it.
- Know to test your bags and envelopes packet and assure yourselves that you do not hold up any additional sheet along with you. If you establish guilty, your exam will be disqualified.
- We wish that our manuscript was useful to you, conserve continual touch with us to understand the current revises about the exam. We need to the nicest for your examination and practices, I wish you all will score satisfactorily.