AP SSC Hall Tickets 2024: The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh is about to release SSC Hall tickets soon.
It is said that the AP SSC Hall Ticket 2024 will be released in the second week of March
Latest News on AP SSC Hall Tickets 2024:
As per the latest news, the Minister of Education has announced that the exams are scheduled between 18th March and 28th March 2024.
Meanwhile, the students are requested to stay at home and keep an eye on the official website of BSEAP till the lockdown period finishes. We will also update the information regarding the hall tickets and the new schedule on this page.
The procedure to download the hall tickets has been provided in the below section.
Important Information about AP SSC Hall Tickets 2024
Education Officer Mr. Budithi Rajasekhar announced that the 1-minute late regulation would not pertain to the exam this year. Students will be enabled to sit for the exam just if they are halted by five minutes to the center. At a similar period, the Directorate has advised students to reach the center 45 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
It should be reported that students will be provided with various question paper sets. As per the announcement, the student must follow the question paper set allocated to them, if not their candidature will be discontinued. The student will be disqualified if they are in an exam center.
AP SSC Hall Tickets-2024 (BSEAP 10th Class Hall Ticket at bseap.org)
This year the 10th examinations in the state of Andhra Pradesh have been scheduled between 18th March and 28th March 2024. Later the board canceled the schedule due to the coronavirus lock-down. The new schedule is yet to be released.
The Board of Secondary Education is responsible for releasing the hall tickets every year. Like every year, the hall tickets for the 10th exams are expected to be released after the announcement of the new timetable.
So, the candidates are advised to visit this website frequently to get the latest information on 10th Hall Tickets.
How to Download the AP 10th Class Hall Ticket 2024?
- The Hall tickets are downloadable at two spots
- Official website of BSEAP &
- Manabadi Website
- Visit the official website (CLICK HERE)
- On the left side of the page, under “QUICK LINKS“, you will find the link “SSC Hall Tickets March/April-2024 Regular“
- Click on that link
- A new page will be opened asking you to enter your “Roll Number“
- Enter your details and click on the “Submit” button
- Your hall ticket will be downloaded
- Make sure your hall ticket will be signed by your principal after downloading
Details Printed on AP SSC Hall Ticket-2024:
- Your Roll Number
- Type of the Exam: Regular/Supplementary
- Name of your District
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name of the Candidate
- Name of the School
- Examination Center’s Name
- Address of the Exam Center
- Identification Marls of the Candidate
- Time Table
- Instructions at the backside
AP 10th Class Revised/New Time Table 2024
|Date of the Exam
|18th March 2024 (Monday)
|1st Language Paper-1 (Group A)
1st Language Paper-1 (Composite Course)
|19th March 2024 (Thursday)
|20th March 2024 (Saturday)
|22th March 2024 (Monday)
|23th March 2024 (Thursday)
|26th March 2024 (Saturday)
|27th March 2024 (Monday)
|1st Language Paper-2 (Composite Course)
|28th March 2024 (Tuesday)
|OSSC Main Language (Paper-1)
OSSC Main Language (Paper-2)
|28th March 2024 (Tuesday)
|SSC Vocational Course Theory
Essential Tips to the Students:
- If a hall ticket is missed, Students might download it from www.manabadi.co.in or the other side, www.bseap.org.
- The supervision compartment number will be accessible 24 hours from 13th March 2024.
- Students should not maintain any textbook/notebook/Mobile with them during the assessment.
- Candidates will not be enabled after 9.35 am into the exam hall.
- It’s adequate to attend the exam center one day in Advance.
- Learners carry their own Pen, Pencil, and Writing Pad with their Hall receipts
Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education will administer the SSC Board Exam for Regular as well as for personal competitors in March 2024. Download your AP SSC Hall Tickets from AP BSE Official website bse.ap.gov.in.
The administrator of the related university should affirm the 10th hall tickets downloaded from the authorized website, and the recent copy of the signature hall ticket should be held up to the assessment center and to be indicated to the invigilator before joining the center.
AP 10th class Duplicate Hall Ticket Download 2024
If in case the student misses his or her initial hall ticket, also there is another alternative way for them. The candidate can download a duplicate hall ticket from the authorized website of BSEAP i.e., www.bseap.org. Attend the method below to download the duplicate hall ticket.
Important Instructions to the Candidates
- The candidate should note TIME TABLE as Dates against manuscripts I and II of the topics appearing.
- Every student is instructed to attend the exam center one or two days in progress to understand the area of the center and vehicle facilities accessible to attain the center on time every day to avert anxiety and turmoil.
- The student should ascertain the instructions published in the hall ticket and give rise to the heed of the forwarding school’s Headmaster and the Chief Superintendent of the center, errors if any adequately in progress.
- The candidate should attend the exam center by 9:00 AM on all days.
- A student who exercises any malpractice during the assessment will not be authorized to compose successive sheets
- Candidate (Regular or Private) should conserve this AP SSC Hall Ticket for any additional future similarity.
- Wherever the picture is not printed, or manually composed hall receipt is earned, the H.M. has to fasten the impression of the competitor under his or her attestation duly affixing the school seal.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: OMR Bar Coding is broadened for all sheets SSC, OSSC, and Vocational SSC. Since the opening of the assessment candidates will be stocked Main Answer brochure having four layers and a published Bar Coded OMR Sheet remembering elements of the Candidate and that day’s assessment. The competitor must ascertain the facts printed on the OMR paper with his or her articles such as Roll Number etc., and Fix it if it pertains to him or her to the central answer book as implied. In case of difference, he or she should give rise to it.
- The notice of the Invigilator and obtain the correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering.
- Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of the Main Answer book, Additional Answer book, Map, Graph Sheet, or Bit Paper. He/she should write the main answer booklet serial number on a Graph sheet, map, and Bit Paper.
- All the students must take the exam at the center allocated only. If not, their performance will be discontinued unconditionally.
Things you should know before going to the Exam:
- Check if all of your elements in the Hall ticket are valid.
- Get on to the Examination center previously before the date of the exam to evolve skeptical of the spot.
- On the date of the exam, be there in the center at least 1 hour before to ensure that you will be on time to pursue the review.
- Make sure to have the AP SSC Hall Ticket and all additional compelled equipment for the exam.
Things you must Carry with yourselves
- First of all, remember to hold up the exam hall ticket as it helps like your admission identity, which authorizes you to sit for the exam.
- Give rise to your water container on the day of the exam; you may not be enabled to get on for drinking water.
- Keep carrying the paper box with the additional items to enable you when your pen completes off or in any other difficulty.
- Try to bring additional crucial papers like government ID, AADHAR card, school identity, etc.
Things do not Carry with yourselves
- Do not take electronic appliances, mobile phones, etc. in the examination hall as the council precisely restricts these items.
- Candidates should not put up with calculators while looking for any statistical exams until the committee authorizes them.
- Know to test your bags and envelopes packet and assure yourselves that you do not hold up any additional sheets along with you. If you establish guilt, your exam will be disqualified.
- We wish that our manuscript was useful to you, Keep in continual touch with us to understand the current revises about the exam. We need to be the nicest for your examination and practices, I hope you all will score satisfactorily.