TS EAMCET Counselling 2020: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education conducts the TS EAMCET Counselling & Examination every year. The schedule for the current academic year is not published due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the country.
After the High Court order, The EAMCET Examination in Telangana is again postponed along with the other CET Exams.
We can expect the counseling schedule only after the commencement of the EAMCET Exam.
The students who have applied for the EAMCET examination can go through the counselling procedure, document verification, and seat allotment.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 (Document Verification & Seat Allotment)
TS EAMCET Counselling 2020: The students who are qualified in EAMCET 2020 will be called for counselling process. The candidates must score 45% (OC Candidates) and 40% (others) in the intermediate group subjects to attend the counselling process.
TS EAMCET 2020 does engage candidates for their admission into desired courses in chosen colleges. The steps are simple as mentioned below:
- Registration & Counseling Fee payment
- Document Verification
- Choice filling
- Allotment of Seats
- Payment of the Tuition Fee & Self Reporting
1. Registration & Counselling Fee Payment
Candidates can approach the helpline center/ official website for registration and make fee payment of counseling then.
Details to be filled in for Registration:
- TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth (As per the SSC Marks Memo)
- Hall Ticket Number (Intermediate or of any other equivalent board).
Additional details to be entered in the basic information form:
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate Application Number (if applicable)
Caution: Candidate must be careful in entering the mobile number, once saved it cannot be modified.
Candidate can make counseling fee payments on entering the following details.
- 12th exam hall ticket number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
The counseling fee for OBC category candidates is Rs. 1200/- and Rs. 600/- in the case of SC & ST Categories.
Step by Step procedure to pay Counselling Fee Online:
After making an entry to the payment page, remittance of fees can be done by credit card/debit card/net banking.
Follow these below steps to pay the counseling fee
- Go to the official website of TS Eamcet www.tseamcet.nic.in
- Enter your TS EAMCET Hall ticket Number and Rank
- Pay the fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- After successful completion of payment, Download the receipt and take a printout for further use
- The printout will be submitted at the time of Document Verification
2. Document Verification
After finishing the payment process, candidates have to visit the helpline centers for document verification. The document verification process is conducted based on the ranks secured.
The candidates have to attend the helpline center physically as no substitute is allowed.
Visit the helpline center on the given date with the necessary documents.
Below are the essential documents that the candidate need to carry to the helpline center.
- TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Rank Card
- Counseling Fee Payment Receipt
- Mark Sheet of 10th & 12th Class
- Aadhar Card (Will be returned)
- Date of Birth Proof (10th Certificate or Equivalent)
- Migration Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate from 6th Standard to Intermediate
- Pass Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income certificate issued after 1st January 2020
- Sports/Minority Certificate (If Applicable)
- CAP Certificate (If Applicable)
3. Choice Filling
Candidates can feel free to fill the number of options they prefer. The order of preference of course and college should be mentioned from higher to lower. For future reference, a print out of the selected options is to be taken.
4. Allotment of Seats
The selection of seat allotment is made according to the choices made by candidates.
The parameters that are involved in assigning a seat depending on the merit category, local area, and special reservation, and so on.
TSCHE will inform the allotment status to candidates Via SMS / make it available online. To view/download the provisional allotment order – Candidate will have to enter the following details
- ROC Form Number
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
5. Payment of the Tuition Fee & Self Reporting
For the final confirmation of the provisionally allotted seat, the candidate will have to make fee payment provided in the provisional allotment order through credit card, debit card, or net banking and seek the admission number.
TS EAMCET Counselling Important points
- The authority will release the notification regarding TS EAMCET 2020 counseling for the final phase on its official website.
- Candidates who had qualified in TS EAMCET 2020 and who have secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination are eligible for TS EAMCET counseling.
- TSCHE conducts the TS EAMCET counseling process in three rounds for all the shortlisted candidates.
- The seat allotment of TS EAMCET is based on the ranks secured by the candidates.
- Selected candidates will have to pay the admission fees at the time of reporting at the allotted institute.
FAQ on TS EAMCET Counselling 2020
Ans: The EAMCET 2020 exam was postponed multiple times. This year, the counselling process is a little delayed. The authorities have not yet released the fresh schedule.
Ans: The TS EAMCET counselling fee for OC candidates is Rs. 1200/-. The fee for SC & ST Candidates is Rs. 600/-.
Ans: The students have to visit the official website www.tseamcet.nic.in to pay the counselling registration fee.
Ans: The candidates whose tuition fee to be paid is zero (as mentioned on allotment order) are need to finish the self-reporting process through online mode.