Google Scholarship 2022-2023: Tech giant Google is inviting applications from eligible women for the Generation Google Scholarship 2022-2023. The deadline for submitting an application is 10th December 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will get financial support of 1000 US Dollars for the academic year.
Interested candidates can go through the below-given eligibility criteria & apply online.
Google Scholarship 2022-2023 (Asia-Pacific) for Women in Computer Science
Google has introduced this scholarship to encourage the science background women to pursue higher education. The women candidates who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant courses can apply for the scholarship before the 10th of December 2021.
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility factors to submit the application.
- The applicant must be a female & must belong to Asia-Pacific region
- Candidates who are enrolled in Bachelor’s degree for the acadamic year 2021-2022
- The enrolled course must be computer science or Computer Engineering or relevant
- Must have a good academic background
The candidates who are not fulfilling any of the above factors can check the other scholarships here.
How to Apply Google Scholarship 2022-2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application online. Make sure you have the following information and documents before filling an application form.
- Candidate’s Personal and Educational Details
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate with all the project information
- Pass Certificates of previous examinations
- Two short answers
Google Scholarship Application Form
The application form has 6 stages
- Basic Information
- Contact & General Information
- Current Academic Information
- Work Experience & Extra Curricular Activities
- Application Documents
- Demographics Information
- Additional Information
Now let us discuss each segment in detail.
Basic Information: The applicant has to enter their First & Last Name, and you have to accept the terms of service to proceed with the next steps.
Contact & General Information: In this section, you will have to give your primary contact number and the country of your residence.
Current Academic Information: The third segment is about the current college/ institution. You will have to enter the following details in this segment.
- Current University Location
- Name of the Current University
- What is your Enrollment status for the academic year 2021-2022 (Full Time or Part Time)
- Select Yes/ No whether you are a visiting/exchange student in the university
- Name the type of degree (Bachelors/ Masters/ Doctoral)
- Expected Month of Graduation
- Select the year of graduation
- Select the course from the drop-down
- Enter your Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA)
Work Experience and Extracurricular Activities: Share your work experience and other activities you performed during your academics.
- Name of the Organization/ Activity performed
- Explain about the activity in less than 150 words
- Start and End Dates of the activity performed
- Clarify whether you still continuing the activity or not
- Estimated hours spent on the activity/ work
- What was your role in performing this activity or work
- Participant/ Member
- Leader/ Manager
- Founder/ Co-Founder
- Name of the Activity/ Work #2
- Name of the Acvtivity/ Work #3
- Name of the Work/ Activity #4
Application Documents: In this section, the candidate has to upload all the necessary documents in PDF format. The uploading file must be less than 7 MB in size.
Here is the list of documents to be uploaded for the Generation Google Scholarship 2022
- Resume/ Curriculum Vitae
- Current Year’s Transcript
- Past Year’s Degree Transcript (If any)
- Answer the two questions in 400 word each and upload the document in PDF format
Demographic Information: The 6th segment is about demographics. Select your gender and hit the save button
Additional Information: This is the final step to submit the application form. The details that need to be entered here are
- Have you ever applied for a Google Scholarship
- Are you the reciepient of Google Scholarship Previously (Mark Yes If you recieved)
- How did you hear about the Google Scholarship (Mention how you know about this scholarship)
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the scholarship and hit the save button
Now you have done with all the 7 steps. The Submit Application button on the home page is enabled now. Hit the button to submit the application.
FAQ on Google Scholarship 2022-2023
Ans: The basic eligibility to apply for the Generation Google Scholarship is the candidate must be a woman and belong to the Asia-Pacific Region.
Ans: Female candidates who belong to the Asia-Pacific region are eligible to apply for the Generation Google Scholarship 2022-2023.
Ans: The applicant must be from Computer Science or relevant background and has a good academic record.
Ans: The selected candidates will be rewarded with 1000 USD for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Ans: Eligible candidates have to submit their applications online via Google Form. The direct link for the form was given on this page.
Ans: The last date for submitting the applications is 10th December 2021, 11:59 PM IST. Make sure you submit the application before the deadline.