TS SBTET Diploma Results 2020: Candidates who wrote the TS SBTET Diploma exam (Nov/Dec 2019) await the result. The results for C16, C16S, C18 regular examinations of Telangana SBTET Diploma are scheduled to be announced soon on sbtet.telangana.gov.in and manabadi.co.in.
Information regarding the TSBTET Diploma result of 2020 will be updated on this page periodically.
Important Points about TS SBTET Diploma Results-2020
- The results for SBTET C16, C16S, C18 regular exams will be published at various websites ( sbtet.telangana.gov.in, manabadi.co.in, schools9.com. etc., )
- Candidates can visit any of these websites to check their result
- The results are expected to release soon
- How to Download the Result (CLICK HERE)
- Recounting & Re-Valuation Fee and Process (CLICK HERE)
TS SBTET Diploma Results-2020 for C16, C16S, C18 (Nov/Dec 2019)
The November/December results of Polytechnic Regulations like C18, C16, C16S regular 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semesters will be declared soon.
There are 4 to 5 websites to check the result of TS SBTET Exams.
Below is the step by step procedure to download the result from the official site of SBTET
- Go to the home page of SBTET (CLICK HERE)
- At the bottom left of the page, there is a link named “Diploma Results“. Click on that
- A new page will be opened with two options
- TW & SH
- Go to the Diploma Section, Again a new page will be opped up with 3 options
- Exam Fee Payment
- Hall Ticket Download
- Diploma Results
- Click on “Diploma Results” option
- A new page will be opened, Enter your
- Type of Exam and
- Pin Number
- After entering all the details hit on the “GET REPORT” button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
Recounting and Re-Verification process for TS SBTET Exam-2020)
- For recounting of marks in your paper, you need to apply for it by paying Rs. 400/- per subject.
- If you want to get the photocopies of your answer sheet, then you need to pay Rs. 700/- per subject.
- If you want to go for the re-verification of the answer sheet, then for that you need to deposit Rs. 3500/- per subject.
|Re-counting||Rs. 400/- per subject|
|To get the Photocopies of the Answer Sheet||Rs. 700/- per subject|
|Re-Verification of the Answer Sheet||Rs. 3500/- per subject|
Note: All the above information that here is mentioned is based on the information from the source. For more details or to check about the fee structure, you can visit the official site.
Important Points about TS SBTET Diploma Results-2020
If you are waiting for TS SBTET diploma results-2020, then here is the list of points that you need to go after.
- The result of the TS SBTET diploma exams scheduled to be released soon.
- All the results will be available via online mode only.
- All the students can now check the result from the official website and also few other sites that are listed above.
- As the results and announcements will be available online, so, all the students need to keep in touch with the online portal of the board.
- The results that will be available here on the website will be based on the internal examination, theory, and practical exams.
- Students should not get confuse online mark sheets as original mark sheets.
- After the declaration of the results, the board will then start to issue the original mark sheet for the same.
- The date for getting the original mark sheet will be announced via online only.
- All the students need to collect the mark sheet from the colleges.
- If you are not happy with the results, then you can apply for a recounting of marks or can appear to give exams again in the supplementary exams.
- You need to apply for the same within the given time frame.
- The students who are all waiting for the results need to keep on checking the official site for the announcement.
About TS SBTET Board:
The Technical Education Department mainly focuses on the administration and development aspects, while the board has a broader scope of functions. The board, which was created under the authority of the Government of Telangana performs an array of functions ranging from supervising teaching in technical institutes to prescribing syllabus for various technical courses at the undergraduate level.
- It frames the policies for technical education,
- Reviews and revises syllabi systematically in the light of the requirements of society.
- They also undertake the task of designing new courses and establishing them at various polytechnics to establish and develop liaison with the industry.
- This material is imparted to the students. Moreover, training is imparted to teachers of technical institutions to ensure eminence.
- They also conduct examinations and award certificates to candidates.
The Functions of the SBTET Board
- The board performs a diverse range of functions.
- They range from the formulation of schemes in the State to prescribing courses of study at the undergraduate level.
- The board advises the Government on the coordinated development of Technical Education in the State at all levels below Under-Graduate level.
- The board functions to affiliate with reputed and recognized institutions conducting courses below under-graduate levels, inspecting them at regular intervals.
- The inspections are done to ensure that the standards of the courses, as well as instructional facilities provided, are satisfactory.
- It conducts examinations and awards Diploma and Certificates which conform to the minimum requirements prescribed by the AICTE.
- Further, the board also works in liaison with the South Regional Committee of AICTE and also takes the initiative to develop co-operative relationships with industry and commerce.
The major areas, which the board would be required to cover in the functions, are
- The scope of the board includes the establishment of curriculum and academic standards
- Conducting examinations,
- Affiliating with institutions,
- Conducting inspections to ensure the provision of facilities,
- Collaborating with the industry and fundamentally works towards the Growth and Development of Technical Education