TS PGECET 2020: The TS PGECET exam application dates are extended till 31st July 2020 with a late fee of Rs. 500/-. Meanwhile, the board has also postponed the exam dates. The fresh dates are yet to announce.
Important Details of TS PGECET:
|TS PGECET Notification Release Date||4th March 2020|
|Applications Start Date||12th March 2020|
|Last Date for the Application Submission|
10th June 2020
|Last Date for the Application with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-|
31st July 2020
|Status on Hall Tickets|
|TS PGECET Exam Date|
Fresh Dates Not Announced
In this article, we have provided the Latest News on PGECET, Expected Exam Dates, Important Guidelines, and Counseling Procedure.
Go through it.
TS PGECET 2020
The Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) in Telangana is organized by Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE.
The TS PGECET exam is a gateway for the admission into various PG courses in
TS PGECET is CBT based test conducted at various test centers.
TS PGECET 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||4th March 2020|
|Online Applications Start Date||12th March 2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission|
10th June 2020
|Last Date with a Late Fee of Rs. 500/-|
31st July 2020
|Last Date with a Late Fee of Rs. 2,000/-|
|Last Date with a Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-|
|Last Date with a Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-|
|TS PGECET Hall Ticket Release Date|
|Last Date for Downloading Hall Ticket|
|TS PGECET Exam Dates|
- The applicant must have an Indian Citizenship
- Must be a domicile of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state
- The candidates who qualified GATE examination are eligible to apply
- Candidates pursuing Graduation final year and those who finished graduation are eligible
- The minimum marks to be scored in the qualifying exam are 50% or above (45% in the case of SC, ST, PWD, OBC categories)
TS PGECET Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|No. of Questions||120|
|Duration of the Exam||120 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for Correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marks for Wrong Answers|
|Language of Paper||English|
The application fee for the TS PGECET exam depends on the category of the student. Candidates can choose online or offline methods to pay the fee.
|SC, ST & PH||Rs. 500/- per test|
|Others||Rs. 1000/- per test|
Note: An additional fee is collected in case the candidate willing to apply for multiple tests.
Candidates can use Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ AP Online Center/ TS Online Center to pay the Application fee.
Important Dates for Paying Application Fee:
|Application Submission Start Date||12th March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission (without late fee)||30th April 2020|
|Last Date with a Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||6th May 2020|
|Last Date with a Late Fee of Rs. 2,000/-||13th May 2020|
|Last Date with a Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-||20th May 2020|
|Last Date with a Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-||26th May 2020|
TS PGECET Application Procedure
Interested candidates can check the eligibility factors and follow the below procedure to submit the application.
The application process is held in two stages
- Fee Payment
- Filling Application Form
1. Fee Payment
The applicants can pay the fee through any of the payment options like Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ AP & TS Online Centers
- Go to the official website of TS PGECET (Visit Here)
- Under the Application section, there is a link “Application Fee Payment“, click on it
- A new page opens, fill the form with educational and personal details
- Enter a valid Mobile Number and Email ID
- Select the payment method from a list of options
- Hit the button “Proceed to Payment“
- Finish the payment and print the Acknowledgment
Note: Make sure to note the Payment Reference ID, it will be useful for further application process.
2. Fill Application Form
After finishing the fee payment, the next immediate step to do is “Filling Application Form“. As we discussed earlier, the candidates require the Payment Reference ID, Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number, Date of Birth to start with.
- Visit the home of the PGECET site and select the second option “Fill Application form“
- Here is the direct link for filling Application form (Visit Here)
- Enter the Payment Reference ID, Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number, Date of Birth
- Hit the button “Proceed to Fill Application“
- A new page opens with a form
- Fill the form and upload the Photograph and Signature in given sizes
- Submit the form and download the Acknowledgment copy
- Take a print
Now, you are done with the application submission. You can also take a print of filled application by entering the necessary details.
TS PGECET Hall Ticket
The TS PGECET Hall Tickets are scheduled to be released on 20th May 2020. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the country the board has postponed the dates.
Even the application submission dates are extended till 31st July 2020.
So, we have to wait for the official announcement to get the fresh schedule.
The TS PGECET hall ticket link will be updated on the below button after it releases.
FAQ on TS PGECET 2020?
Ans: The PGECET Exam in Telangana is conducted by the Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Technical Education.
Ans: As per the first notification, the last date for the application submission is 30th April 2020. Recently the board has extended the date till 10th June 2020. The last date for the application submission with a late fee of Rs. 500/- is 31st July 2020.
Ans: The hall tickets of the PGECET Exam are scheduled to be released on 27th May 2020. As we know that the dates are postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The new dates are not yet announced. Expected to be released in the first week of August 2020.