TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021: The Government of Telangana has launched the “Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme” to provide financial support to unemployed candidates to meet their daily expenses.
The Chief Minister of Telangana, Shri K. Chandra Sekhar Rao has listed this scheme in their party manifesto of assembly elections 2018. The Govt. also allocated Rs. 1,810 crore in the budget for the Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme in the year 2019.
As per the scheme, a monthly allowance of Rs. 3016/- will be given to the applicants.
Check out the important eligibility factors and the documents to submit the application.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021 (Apply Online)
The Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme in the Telangana state is supposed to be started in the year 2019. The cabinet has also allocated the required funds for the scheme.
But the challenging factor is identifying the genuine unemployed candidates. The officials of the govt. are working on possibilities to launch the scheme as soon as possible.
Why it is Challenging?
Identifying the genuine unemployed candidate is really difficult for the government. There is a high possibility of getting applications from the employed candidates too.
This is the primary factor that stopping govt. to launch the scheme.
For Instance: Mr. Sanjay finished his graduation and working at a private organization. He is paid Rs. 15000/- per month by hand. The govt. cannot recognize him as employed. There is a higher chance that the govt. also receives applications from the candidates like Mr. Sanjay.
Other Instance: If a genuine candidate Mr. Ram (Graduate & Unemployed) applied for the scheme and got shortlisted. After a few days, let’s say after 1 month he got placed in a company. The allowance for the remaining months goes into the pockets of the ineligible candidate.
What’s the Solution?
So, what’s the ultimate solution?
Do govt. verify the candidates every month? or should pay the ineligible candidates?
The ultimate solution is the applicants must be genuine by themselves. Because youth participate in activities that make the world a better place, not in fraudulent activities.
What is your opinion and solution to this?
Comment your answer and views in the below section. Use the below button to go to the comment section.
Okay, let’s come out from the headache of the Govt. They’ll anyway come with the solution.
Let’s check out the eligibility and required documents of the Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
- The candidate must be the domicile of Telangana State
- Only unemployed candidates are eligible to apply for the scheme
- The candidates who have finished Graduation from any of the recognized college/ university are eligible
- The students of Diploma and ITI are also eligible
- The age limit to apply for the scheme is 21 to 35 Years
- The family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 3 Lakh from all sources
- The candidates belonging to the prisoner’s family are also eligible to apply for the scheme
- The applicant’s family must hold a white ration card
These are the primary eligibility conditions to apply for the Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. Hope I have covered all the details.
We will update the details after getting the official notification from the Government.
Go through the below section for the essential documents.
Required Documents (TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021)
The following are the mandatory documents to be uploaded at the time of application. Make sure to scan the following documents in the given sizes.
- Passport size Photograph of the candidate (scanned)
- Scanned signature
- Certificate of Domicile
- SSC memo
- Intermediate/ Equivalent certificate
- ITI/ Diploma/ Degree Certificate
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID, etc.,)
- Residential Address Proof
- Valid Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card (White)
- Bank’s Pass Book (In the name of the applicant)
- PH Certificate (If applicable)
How to Apply for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021?
If everything goes well, we may expect the notification soon. The application process will be conducted online through any of the government portals. Most probably on Telangana ePass website.
As per the last statement, the government is planning to give allowances to 5 Lakh applicants with over 1810 crore rupees.
Mostly the registration process will be carried out on the portal www.telangana.gov.in. But, the final URL will be provided after the announcement of the notification.
We will also provide the step-by-step procedure to submit the application after the announcement.
So, keep visiting this page for the latest updates on the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020.
One last section: In the below lines, we have provided some filtering methods of the scheme.
Go through it.
Who are not Eligible to Apply?
- Candidates who are employed in private/ Govt/ any of the sectors
- Self-employed candidates are also not eligible to apply (Ex: Running Startups, Earning income through other sources)
- Those who have land of 2.5 acres or more
- Families who own a four-wheeler are not eligible to apply
- The candidates who have taken loans above Rs. 50,000/- are not eligible
- Those who have involved in criminal activity or suspended from a govt. job.
FAQ on TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021
Ans: There is no official statement on releasing dates. But long ago the govt. has announced that soon they are going to release the notification. We may expect the notification in the next few days.
Ans: The government has allocated Rs. 1810/- crore for Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. Around 5 Lakh unemployed youth get benefits from the scheme.
Ans: Mostly, there will be no application fee.
Ans: No, you are not eligible to apply for the scheme. The purpose of the Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme is to support the unemployed youth by providing allowances to meet their daily expenses. Students who have finished their ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation and seeking a job are eligible to apply.
Ans: The age of the applicants must be between 21 to 35 years only.
Ans: No, you are not allowed to apply for the scheme. The applicant must belong to the Telangana state only.