Manabadi TS Inter 2nd Year Results 2020: The 2nd year Intermediate exams were conducted between 5th March and 23rd March 2020. The results of the same are released on the 18th of June 2020.
The 1st and 2nd-year results are now available at bie.telangana.gov.in and tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
Candidates can check their 1st & 2nd-year results by using the below buttons.
Initially, the board has announced that the Inter 2nd year results will be released after the first lock-down period i.e., after 14th April 2020.
Since the Government of Telangana & India has extended the lock-down period, due to this the announcement of the TS Inter 2nd Year Results also delayed.
Recent News on TS Inter 2nd Year Results 2020:
14th June 2020: TS Inter 2nd Year results will be released on Thursday i.e, on the 18th of June 2020.
14th May 2020: Intermediate Paper valuation process was started on 12th May 2020. The valuation process is carried out at 3 centers from 9 am to 6 pm. This is really a piece of good news for the Intermediate students in Telangana. Soon we can expect the TS Inter 2020 results.
5th May 2020: In the recent press meet held on the 5th of May 2020, the Chief Minister of Telangana, Shri K. Chandra Sekhar Rao has given a statement on Intermediate results. The Paper Valuation process will be finished in the month of May 2020.
So, the TS Intermediate results are expected to be released in the 1st week of June 2020.
Last Year Result Date:
In the past year, the board has released the TS Intermediate results on the 18th of April 2019.
TS Inter 2nd Year Results-2020 at www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State|
|Article Category||TS Inter 2nd Year Result – 2020|
|Exam Dates||5th March to 23rd March 2020|
|Status of Results||Releasing on 15th or 16th of June 2020|
|Official Website of the Board||www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in & bie.telangana.gov.in|
|How to Check the Result?||Click Here|
|Revaluation Process||Get Here|
|Recounting Process||Get Here|
The Board of Intermediate Education Telangana (TSBIE) has announced that soon they are going to release the results of the 1st and 2nd-year intermediate exams.
In the previous announcement, the board said that the results are expected to be released after the 3rd week of April 2020. But due to the extension of the lock-down period in the state of Telangana, the declaration of the results is delayed.
We will post the day to day updates on this page about the results and the result dates. Keep visiting this page frequently to check the latest update on the announcement of the results.
After releasing the results of TS Inter 2nd Year exams, the candidates have to follow some steps to download the result. Below we have provided the important websites and the procedure to check the results.
Go through it.
The results will be released at the official portal of the TSBIE and also at some third party websites given below.
Below are few sites that you can check the TS Intermediate 2nd year results-2020
How to Check the TS Inter 2nd Year Result-2020 at tsbie.cgg.gov.in
- Visit the website tsbie.cgg.gov.in (Click Here to Go)
- On the home page of the website, you will find the section named “NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENT“.
- Under that section, you will find a link “TS INTERMEDIATE RESULTS-2020“, click on it
- A new page opens
- Click on the Second Year Results link
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and click on the Submit Button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print copy
How to Check the Result at bie.telangana.gov.in
- Go to the home page of the website (Visit Here)
- Under the Notifications tab, there will be a link named “INTERMEDIATE RESULTS MARCH-2020“
- Click on it, you will be taken to the results page
- Again, click on the Second Year button
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and click on the Get Result Button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download it
Details mentioned on TS Inter 2nd Year Result-2020
After checking the results, the students are advised to rectify the mistakes in the result. If you find any spelling mistakes on your result, you have to contact the management of your college immediately.
The following are the details that you have to put a look on.
- Name of the Candidate
- District Name
- Hall Ticket / Roll Number
- Individual Subject wise marks
- Practical Marks
- Total Marks
TS Inter Grading System
Grades are given on the intermediate result based on the marks scored.
- Grade A will be given to the candidates who scored more than 750 marks.
- Grade B is given to those who scored between 600 and 749 marks.
- Grade C will be given to the students who scored between 500 and 599 marks.
- Finally, Grade D is given to those who scored between 350 and 499 marks.
TS Inter 2nd Year Revaluation/Re-Checking Process-2020
This option is very useful to the students who got unsatisfactory marks in the examination. The Re-evaluation/ Recounting schedule for the year 2020 will be released after the announcement of the results.
There are two options in front of the student
- Re-Counting/ Re-Checking
Recounting is the process of checking the counting mistakes in the answer sheet of the student. The student has to pay a nominal fee and apply for the recounting process.
- The application fee for the recounting process is Rs. 100/- per subject.
- Candidates have to submit their application through online mode at the official website
Revaluation is nothing but evaluating the paper for the second time. If the student feels that he got the marks less than the expected, then one can apply for this process.
- The application fee for the process of re-evaluation is Rs. 600/- per subject.
- Candidates have to submit their application through online mode at the official website.
- Students can able to download the re-evaluated paper at the official website.
- Those who applied for the Re-evaluation process are not required to apply for the recounting process.
TS Inter 2nd Year Supplementary Exams-2020
- The candidates who got failed in the subjects can apply for the supplementary
- The Intermediate supplementary exams generally conducted in the month of June/July every year
- The results of the same will be declared in the month of July or August
- The schedule for the supplementary exams will be released after the announcement of the regular results
- Students have to pay the fee provided by the board to apply for the supplementary exams
The Board of Intermediate Education Telangana (BIETS) is established in the year 2014 after the state got separated from Andhra Pradesh. The TSBIE is responsible for conducting the Intermediate 1st & 2nd-year exams and also releasing the results of the same.
Following are the activities of TSBIE
- Designing the course structure
- Text Books
- Designing Exam Pattern
- Conducting all the examination related to Intermediate
- Granting permissions to the new colleges
- Releasing of results
- Issuing of Certificates and
- All the other activities related to the Intermediate Education
Career options after Intermediate
After completion of the Intermediate, one can go for higher education or can do a job. We have provided the list of the top courses available after the Intermediate and also the job opportunities in Govt. sector after Inter.
Courses after Intermediate
There are a huge number of career options after Intermediate, we have listed the major courses.
1. Engineering Courses (4 Years)
The primary eligibility to take these courses is that the candidate must be an MPC background in the Intermediate.
The entrance examinations to take Engineering courses are EAMCET, IIT, AIEEE, BITSAT, etc.,
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Bio-Technology Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Silk & Textile Engineering
2. Medical Courses (2-5 Years)
The eligibility to take medical courses is Bi.PC and the entrance exams are EAMCET & NEET.
Medicine Courses (5 Years)
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
- BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery)
- BHMS (Homeopathy)
- BAMS (Ayurvedic)
- BNYS (Naturopathy)
- BDS (Dental)
- BVSc (Veterinary)
- BPT (Physiotherapy)
Allied Health Sciences (2-3 Years)
- B. Pharmacy
- BSc. Nursing
- BOT (Occupational Therapy)
- BSc Anesthesia Technology
- BSc Cardiac Technology
- BSc Medical Lab Technology
- BSc Radio Therapy Technology
- BSc Clinical Optometry
- BSc Nuclear Medicine
- BSc Operational Theatre
- BSc Physician Assistant
- BSc Respiratory Care
- ECG Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Dialysis Technician
- Operation Theatre Technician
3. Degree Courses (3 Years)
- BA – Economics
- BA – Sociology
- BA – HEP
- BA – HTP
- BA – Linguistics
- BA – Psychology
- BA – Fine Arts
- BA – Political Science
- BA – Library Science
- B.Sc. – MPC
- B.Sc. – MEC
- B.Sc. – Applied Mathematics
- B.Sc. – BZC/CBZ
- B.Sc. – CPZ
- B.Sc. – Horticulture
- B.Sc. – Computer Science
- B.Sc. – Home Science
- B.Sc. – Biochemistry
- B.Sc. – Micro Biology
- B.Sc. – Biotechnology
- B.Sc. – Anthropology
- B.Sc. – Dairy Science
- B.Com Regular
- B.Com Computers
- B.Com Bank Management
- B.Com Tax Procedure & Practice
Other Degree Courses:
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)
- BAF (Bachelor of Accounting & Finance)
- BFM (Bachelor of Financial Markets)
- BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies)
- LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law)
4. Dual Degree Courses (4 years)
- BA + B.Ed
- BSC + B.Ed
- BA + LLB
- BCom + LLB
- BBM + LLB
- BBA + LLB
5. Professional Courses
6. NDA Courses
- Air force
7. Teaching Courses
- D.Ed. (Diploma in Education)
- B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
- E.C.C.Ed. (Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education)
8. Other Courses
- Hotel Management
- Fire Safety
- Foreign Languages
- Home Science
- Rural Development
- Fashion Designing
- Interior Designing
- Film Making
- Event Management
FAQ on TS Inter 2nd Year Results-2020
Ans: The results will be released at the official websites of the board and also on other few websites.
You can check the result at www.tsbie.cgg.gov.in & www.bie.telangana.gov.in.
If you get any server down issues, you can also check the result at these third-party websites like Manabadi & Schools9.
Ans: The result link will be given under the News & Announcement section on the home page. The detailed procedure has been provided in the above section.
Ans: This issue is due to the heavy traffic on the website. There are other few websites to check the results of TS Inter 2nd Year exams. You can try at the remaining sites like Manabadi or you can wait for some time and try again.
Ans: If you get any technical issues, you can contact the support team at Ph: 040-24600110 or you can also mail them at email@example.com
Ans: You can contact the support team between 10:30 AM and 5:00 PM on all working days.
Ans: As per the last year’s structure, the fee for the Recounting process is Rs. 100/- per subject. The schedule will be released after the announcement of the results.
Ans: The interested candidates can submit their application at the official website of the board.
Ans: The fee for Re-evaluation is Rs. 600/- per subject. The applications are accepted through online mode on the official website.
Ans: As per the last announcement from the board, the results are expected to be released by the end of April 2020. Due to the lock-down period in the Telangana state, the releasing of results may get a little late this year.
Ans: The notification for the TS Intermediate Supplementary exams will be released after the announcement of the results. Generally, the exams are conducted in the months of June/July every year.
Ans: The application for the Migration Certificate can be done at the official website. Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 300/- towards the application fee.
Apply for Migration Certificate Here
Ans: The original marks memo will be given at your college. Contact the management of the college for further details.