Tata Scholarship 2022-2023: The TATA Group is offering more than ten educational scholarships for the welfare of the poor and meritorious students in the country. All these scholarships are organized under the umbrella of the TATA Trusts.
Every year thousands of students are fulfilling their dreams through TATA scholarships. We brought a few popular scholarships from the list of TATA scholarships.
Go through the detailed notification & apply online.
TATA Scholarship 2022-2023
Choose the suitable scholarship from the below table and hit the Get Here button to get the Notification & Application Process.
|Name of the Scholarship
|Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment for The Higher Education Of Indians 2022-2023
|TATA Scholarship (Cornell University) 2022-2023
|TATA Professional Enhancement Grant 2022-2023
|Tata Medical & Healthcare Scholarship 2022-2023
|Tata Means Grant for School, Maharashtra 2022-2023
|Tata Women Scholarship for Neuroscience 2022-2023
|Tata Scholarship for B.Ed & D.Ed. 2022-2023
|Tata Scholarship for Speech Therapy 2022-2023
|Tata Scholarship Means Grant for College 2022-2023
|Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students 2022-23
|Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship 2022-2023
1. Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment for The Higher Education of Indians 2022-2023
The Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment for The Higher Education Of Indians scheme was instigated in the year 1982 in the name of Late Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata.
Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata is a founder of TATA Group and TATA Steel.
Objective: The primary objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to the students who are seeking Master’s, Ph.D., and Postdoctoral fellowships abroad.
This scheme is only for overseas education purposes.
The shortlisted students will get a loan of Rs. 10 Lakhs which is repayable within 7 years. The students have to pay only the principal amount in the given time.
- Must have an Indian Citizenship
- The applicants should pass the graduation in any of the recognized college/ university
- Only candidates below 45 years of age are eligible to apply
- Only two children from the same family are allowed to apply for the scheme
- the ATKT students are eligible to apply for the scheme
- The selected students will get a loan amount of Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 10,00,000/- based on the requirement of the student.
- Travel grant of Rs. 50,000/-
- The students will also get a gift scholarship up to Rs. 7.5 Lakh
- Till now, around 5400 students get benefited from this scheme
- Income Certificate of the Family
- Past Year’s Pass Certificate
- Fee receipt from the college that you got admission into
- Application Letter stating the background of the student and the family
The application process for the academic year 2021-2022 is closed on 16th March 2021.
The TATA trusts have not released the fresh notification for the academic year 2022-2023.
The below table gives the tentative dates of this scholarship.
|Release Date of Notification
|Application Submission Start Date
|Last Date for the Submission of Application
|Release of Funds
|Last Date for Sending the Proof of Fee Payment
2. TATA Scholarship 2023 (Cornell University)
The TATA scholarship (Cornell University) is another scheme from the Tata Education and Development Trust. The Indian students who got admission to Cornell University for an Undergraduate Program can apply for this scheme.
The shortlisted students will get financial support to pursue an undergraduate course at Cornell University.
Financial assistance is provided to 20 students every year based on their financial status.
- The applicant must have an Indian Citizenship
- Must have got admission into Cornell University in any of the undergraduate program
- The candidate should be eligible for need-based financial aid
Interested students have to submit the application through the CSS Profile (College Scholarship Service Profile) website.
CSS Profile Website: www.admissions.cornell.edu
- Visit the above-given website (CSS Profile)
- Hit the Register button and fill out the form
- Upload the necessary documents and finish the registration process
- The university may need additional information apart from the details provided in the CSS Profile website
3. TATA Professional Enhancement Grant (Travel Assistance)
The objective of the scheme TATA Professional Enhancement Grant is to provide financial support to students who are traveling overseas for higher education.
All Indian students who are seeking higher education in foreign universities can apply for the scheme. A basic interview is conducted to shortlist the applications.
The grant is provided to over 50 students every year.
- Must have an Indian Citizenship
- The students who got admission into foreign universities are eligible to apply
Every year 50 students are getting benefited from this scheme. The shortlisted students will get the following benefits.
- Flight Charges
- Visa Fee
- Registration Charges
- Accommodation (Rare Cases)
Interested students can send the following documents to the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invite Letter from the Organisers
4. Tata Medical & Healthcare Scholarship
The applications are invited from eligible Indian students for the Tata Medical & Healthcare Scholarship.
All Indian students pursuing graduate-level or postgraduate courses are eligible to apply for the scheme.
The beneficiaries will get up to 80% of their tuition fee.
Go through the detailed eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be from India
- Only the students who are pursuing courses in medical sciences & healthcare department are eligible
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate level course
- The bachelor’s candidates who are pursuing 1st year are not eligible
- Must have passed the 1st year of bachelor’s degree
- For PG Courses all candidates are eligible including 1st-year students
Applicants can solve their queries by dialing the below-given contact numbers.
Helpline Numbers: 022-66657172/ 7447/ 7198
You can also write your query to the Email email@example.com
- Go through the instructions given on the application form before submitting it
- The selected students will get tuition fees and other examination fees
- The scholarship amount will be paid to the university/ college
- The students who are pursuing the courses given in the notification are eligible to apply
- The candidate must enter the genuine details in the application form
- Entering invalid details and uploading inappropriate/ unclear documents will lead to the rejection of the application
- The students who are pursuing Mater’s Degree may be called for an interview round
- make sure to enter the valid Bank Account details
Eligible Bachelor’s Degree Courses:
- Bachelor of Homeopathy
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Dentistry
- B. Occupational Therapy
5. Tata Means Grant for School, Maharashtra
The “Tata Means Grant for School, Maharashtra” is applicable to the students of Maharashtra state. Applications are invited from the students of Maharashtra who are pursuing class 11 to graduation.
The shortlisted candidates will get financial assistance from the TATA trusts.
- Applicant must have Indian citizenship
- Must be studying between call 11 and graduation (Engineering students are not eligible)
- The applicant must have clear the final examination of the previous class
- Must be pursuing in colleges located in Mumbai or Mumbai Suburban areas
How to Apply?
The eligible candidate can either submit the application through the official website www.tatatrusts.org.
Candidates can also mail their documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Tata Women Scholarship for Neuroscience
This scheme is applicable to female graduates who are willing to pursue in Neuroscience stream. You can also have a look at other scholarships for women listed on this website.
The shortlisted candidates will get the tuition fee along with other benefits.
Who can Apply?
Any Indian girl students who scored 50% or more in graduation & willing to pursue M.Sc. in Neuroscience.
Benefits from the Scheme:
- Tuition fee
- Other fees (Exam Fee, Practical fee, etc.,)
How to Apply for the Scheme?
Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application online mode. Applications are accepted through the official website of the TATA Trusts.
Looking for more scholarships for Girls?
Here is our article about 50+ scholarships for Girl students in India.
7. Tata Scholarship for B.Ed & D.Ed. 2022-2023
Tata Trusts is offering scholarships for B.Ed. and D.Ed. Students from the following states
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Arunachal Pradesh
The application process for the academic year 2021-2022 is closed. The fresh notification for the academic year 2022-2023 is expected to be released in the month of December 2022.
Before submitting the applications, students are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and guidelines.
- Students pursuing B.Ed & D.Ed courses are eligible to apply
- The applicant must belong to the above-mentioned states
- Must have scored at least 60% aggregate in the previous examinations
- It is advisable to read all the instructions given on the application form carefully
- All the documents are uploaded in pdf format only
- Make sure you enter the bank and other personal details correctly. Entering incorrect details may lead to the rejection of a scholarship.
- Further details will be communicated through your registered email address
We will update the fresh application link once the notification is released.
8. Tata Scholarship for Speech Therapy
Tata Scholarship Scheme for Speech Therapy is one of the most useful schemes under the TATA trusts. This scheme provides tuition fees and other fees for those who studying Masters’s in Speech Therapy.
The application process for the academic year 2022-2023 is not yet started. Meanwhile, interested candidates can go through the eligibility factors and application procedure.
- Candidates who are pursuing master’s 1st and 2nd year in Speech Therapy are eligible to apply
- Must have passed graduation with at least 60% aggregate
- Candidates who are interested to do a master’s in speech therapy are also eligible to apply
List of Eligible Courses:
- M.Sc in Speech and Hearing
- M.Sc in Audio Speech Therapy
- MASLP (M.Sc in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology)
- M.Sc in Speech-Language Pathology
- M.sc in Audiology
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Exam fees and other fees paid to the college
- Previous Year and Graduation Mark Sheets
- Research Documents/ Certificates
- Fee Receipt as proof of admission
- Bank passbook or canceled cheque
- Letter from the respective college as per the given format
9. Tata Scholarship Means Grant for College
The Tata Scholarship for Means Grant for College is one more program under the TATA trusts. The students of Mumbai and suburban areas of Mumbai can apply for the scheme.
The further eligibility factors and rewards are discussed below.
- The applicant must a resident of India
- Students pursuing class 11 to graduation are eligible to apply
- The students who have chosen the college in Mumbai and Mumbai suburban areas are eligible
- Must have passed their previous examination
Financial assistance will be provided to the shortlisted candidates
10. Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students
The students who are pursuing the 2nd year of B.Tech (Civil Engineering)/ B.Arch are eligible to apply for the scholarship. There are a few more eligible factors that we have discussed in the below section.
- Only Girl students are eligible to apply for the scheme
- The students must be pursuing a second year in B.Tech/ B.Arch
- Must have scored at least 50% marks in the previous examination
- The family income of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 3 Lakh per annum
The shortlisted candidates will get financial assistance of Rs. 60,000/-
- Proof of admission from the present college/ university
- Identity and address proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card)
- All the educational certificates from the 10th to the previous academic year
- Income certificate from the authorized department
- Passport size photograph
11. Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship 2022
This scholarship is offered by the “Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust“. This scheme was introduced to encourage graduate women to pursue higher education abroad.
The beneficiaries will get a tuition fee between 3 to 6 lakh rupees.
- The applicant must be an Indian women
- Must have completed graduation in any of the recognized college/ institutions
- The applicant must have a good academic record in the past exams
- Must have applied for admission to foreign universities in the US, UK, or Europe countries
- Candidates who have at least 2 years of work experience are preferred
List of Eligible Streams under the Scheme:
- Sociology, Psychology, Law (subjects based on women & children’s issues)
- Education and welfare of children
- Gender studies – Violence against women and children, including domestic violence
- Child health, Health policy, and health education
- Public health – Community health services, reproductive health, epidemiology
- Research and study of social norms in communities
- Development Studies
- Communication for development
- Needs of adolescents
Interested and eligible candidates have to send an application form request to “email@example.com“.
The following are the details and documents that are needed to be sent in the mail.
- The course in which the candidate wishes to pursue
- Name of the University
- Letter of Admission Confirmation if any
- The tuition fee of the course
- Explain in detail the sources of funding
- Biodata of the candidate in detail
- Attach the respective documents of the above
The trustee will shortlist the candidates from the above email applications. All the shortlisted candidates will have to go through the final interview with the trustees on the given dates.
The interview will be conducted in person (or) online
Date of Interview:
Between June and August 2023
The shortlisted candidates will get a tuition fee of Rs. 3 Lakh to 6 Lakh.
FAQ on TATA Scholarships
Ans: Yes, there are several scholarships under the umbrella of TATA trusts offering overseas education for economically weaker section students. Cornell University TATA scholarship is one of them.
Ans: You are not required to pay any application fee to submit the application for TATA Scholarships. All the applications are accepted without collecting any fee.