Tata Scholarship 2020-2021: The TATA Group offering more than 10 educational scholarships for the welfare of the poor and meritorious students in the country. These schemes are organized under the umbrella of the TATA Trusts.
Every year thousands of students are fulfilling their dreams by getting benefited from these schemes.
We have provided the detailed notifications of each scholarship.
Go through it.
TATA Scholarship 2020-2021
Choose the suitable scholarship from the below table and hit the Get Here button to get the Notification & Application Process.
|Name of the Scholarship||Notification|
|Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment for The Higher Education Of Indians 2021-2022||Get Here|
|TATA Scholarship (Cornell University)||Get Here|
|TATA Professional Enhancement Grant||Get Here|
|Tata Medical & Healthcare Scholarship||Get Here|
|Tata Scholarship Means Grant for College||Get Here|
|Tata Women Scholarship for Neuroscience||Get Here|
|Tata Scholarship for B.Ed & D.Ed.||Get Here|
|Tata Scholarship for Speech Therapy||Get Here|
|Tata Means Grant for School, Maharashtra||Get Here|
|Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students||Get Here|
|Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship||Get Here|
1. Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment for The Higher Education Of Indians 2021-2022
The Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment for The Higher Education Of Indians scheme was instigated in the year 1982 in the name of Late Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata.
Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata is a founder of TATA Group and TATA Steel.
Objective: The primary objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to the students who are seeking Masters, Ph.D. and Postdoctoral fellowships abroad.
This scheme is only for the overseas education purpose.
The shortlisted students will get a loan of Rs. 10 Lakhs which is repayable within 7 years. The students have to pay only the principal amount in the given time.
- Must have an Indian Citizenship
- The applicants should pass the graduation in any of the recognized college/ university
- Only candidates below 45 years of age are eligible to apply
- Only two children from the same family are allowed to apply for the scheme
- the ATKT students are eligible to apply for the scheme
- The selected students will get a loan amount of Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 10,00,000/- based on the requirement of the student.
- Travel grant of Rs. 50,000/-
- The students will also get a gift scholarship up to Rs. 7.5 Lakh
- Till now, around 5400 students get benefited from this scheme
- Income Certificate of the Family
- Past Year’s Pass Certificate
- Fee receipt from the college that you got admission into
- Application Letter stating the background of the student and the family
The application process for the academic year 2020-2021 is closed on 16th March 2020.
The TATA trusts has not released the fresh notification for the academic year 2021-2022.
The below table gives the tentative dates of this scholarship.
|Release Date of Notification||December 2020|
|Application Submission Start Date||December 2020|
|Last Date for the Submission of Application||March 2021|
|Release of Funds||–|
|Last Date for Sending the Proof of Fee Payment||January 2022|
2. TATA Scholarship (Cornell University)
The TATA scholarship (Cornell University) is another scheme from the Tata Education and Development Trust. The Indian students who got admission into Cornell University for an Undergraduate Program can apply for this scheme.
The shortlisted students will get financial support to pursue an undergraduate course at Cornell University.
Financial assistance is provided to 20 students every year based on their financial status.
- The applicant must have an Indian Citizenship
- Must have got admission into Cornell University in any of the undergraduate program
- The candidate should be eligible for need-based financial aid
Interested students have to submit the application through the CSS Profile (College Scholarship Service Profile) website.
CSS Profile Website: www.admissions.cornell.edu
- Visit the above-given website (CSS Profile)
- Hit the Register button and fill the form
- Upload the necessary documents and finish the registration process
- The university may need additional information apart from the details provided in the CSS Profile website
3. TATA Professional Enhancement Grant (Travel Assistance)
The objective of the scheme TATA Professional Enhancement Grant is to provide the financial support to the students who are travelling overseas for higher education.
All the Indian students who are seeking higher education in foreign universities can apply for the scheme. A basic interview is conducted to shortlist the applications.
The grant is provided to over 50 students every year.
- Must have an Indian Citizenship
- The students who got admission into foreign universities are eligible to apply
Every year 50 students are getting benefited from this scheme. The shortlisted students will get the following benefits.
- Flight Charges
- Visa Fee
- Registration Charges
- Accommodation (Rare Cases)
Interested students can send the following documents to the email ID email@example.com
- Invite Letter from the Organisers
4. Tata Medical & Healthcare Scholarship
The applications are invited from the eligible Indian students for the Tata Medical & Healthcare Scholarship.
All the Indian students pursuing graduate-level or postgraduate courses are eligible to apply for the scheme.
The beneficiaries will get up to 80% of their tuition fee.
Go through the detailed eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be from India
- Only the students who are pursuing courses in medical sciences & healthcare department are eligible
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate level course
- The bachelor’s candidates who are pursuing 1st year are not eligible
- Must have passed the 1st year of bachelor’s degree
- For PG Courses all candidates are eligible including 1st-year students
Applicants can solve their queries by dialing the below-given contact numbers.
Helpline Numbers: 022-66657172/ 7447/ 7198
You can also write your query to the Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go through the instructions given on the application form before submitting it
- The selected students will get tuition fee and other examination fees
- The scholarship amount will be paid to the university/ college
- The students who are pursuing the courses given in the notification are eligible to apply
- The candidate must enter the genuine details in the application form
- Entering invalid details and uploading inappropriate/ unclear documents will lead to the rejection of the application
- The students who are pursuing Mater’s Degree may be called for an interview round
- make sure to enter the valid Bank Account details
Eligible Bachelor’s Degree Courses:
- Bachelor of Homeopathy
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Dentistry
- B. Occupational Therapy