Scholarship to Study Abroad: Financial background of the student is always a stopping factor to study abroad. Although there are many organizations offering scholarships to study abroad, most of the students are not aware of it.
Even the central and state governments are also offering scholarships to study abroad.
So, in this article, we are putting all the possible scholarships in a single page to pursue higher education abroad.
The students who are looking for Scholarship for Studying Abroad can go through the below list and apply online.
Scholarships to Study Abroad 2021-2022
|Name of the Scholarship||Sponsor||How to Apply?|
|Mahatma Jyotiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi||Department of Backward Class Welfare, Govt. of Telangana||Apply Here|
|Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||Department of Minority Welfare, Telangana||Apply Here|
|Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment for The Higher Education Of Indians 2021-2022||TATA Trusts||Apply Here|
|Dr. Abdul Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarship||University of Sydney||Apply Here|
|President APJ Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Fellowship||University of South Florida||Apply Here|
|TATA Scholarship (Cornell University)||Cornell University||Apply Here|
|Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme 2020||Govt. of Andhra Pradesh||Apply Here|
|National Overseas Scholarship Scheme by the Indian Government||Govt. of India||Apply Here|
|Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships||United States-India Educational Foundation||Apply Here|
|Fulbright-Kalam Climate Fellowship||United States-India Educational Foundation||Apply Here|
1. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi 2021-2022
The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi is an initiative of the Telangana Government under the Department of BC Welfare. The students of Telangana who are willing to pursue higher education in foreign countries can apply for the scheme.
The shortlisted candidates will get the scholarship of Rs. 20 Lakhs.
- Only the students of the Telangana State are eligible to apply
- The annual income of the family must not exceed Rs. 1.5 Lakh per annum (for families from rural areas) and Rs. 2 lakh (for urban region families)
- The age of the applicant must be below 30 years
- Must fulfill the following scores in the entrance tests
- IELTS: 6.5
- GRE: 280
- TOEFL: 80
- GMAT: 550
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can go through the detailed notification in the below section and apply online at the Telangana ePass Website.
The direct links have been given below.
2. Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2021-2022
The Department of Minorities, Govt. of Telangana is offering the “Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities“. The students who belong to minority categories and willing to study abroad can apply for the scheme.
Every year over 500 minority students are getting benefited from this scheme.
- Only the minority category candidates from Telangana are eligible
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs. 2 Lakh from all sources
- The maximum age limit is 30 Years
- Must pass the previous academic year with at least 60% marks
3. Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment for The Higher Education Of Indians 2021-2022
This scheme was launched in the year 1982 by TATA Group. The aim of the scheme is to support Indian students who are seeking a Master’s Degree, Ph.D. abroad.
There are 10+ scholarships under the umbrella of “TATA Trusts“. The Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment for The Higher Education Of Indians is of them.
The Loan amount of Rs. 10,00,000/- will be provided to the shortlisted candidates without any interest for the period of 7 years.
The candidate must repay the loan amount in 7 years in 5 installments.
Apart from this, the selected candidates will also get travel grant and gift scholarship.
- This is a scholarship to study abroad for Indian students only
- Maximum age limit is 45 Years
- A maximum of two children from a single family can apply for the scheme
|Loan amount||Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 10 Lakhs (Based on the Tuition Fee)|
|Travel Grant||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Gift Scholarship||Up to Rs. 7.5 Lakh|
4. Dr. Abdul Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021-2022
The University of Sydney, Australia is offering the “Dr. Abdul Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarship” for international students who got admission into engineering courses.
The Indian students who got the admission offer letter from the University of Sydney in the faculty of Engineering can apply for the scheme.
Over 50% of the tuition fee will be waived off for the shortlisted candidates.
- Any International Student (Including India) can apply
- Must have got an unconditional offer letter from the University of Sydney
- The course of study must be in the faculty of Engineering
- Must get the ATAR rank of 98 or above
- The shortlisted candidates will get 50% of the total tuition fee. The maximum scholarship given is 23,250 USD.
- This amount is given for only 1 year
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can visit the official website of the University of Sydney and submit the application online.
You can also use the below buttons to check the detailed notification and apply online.
5. President APJ Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Fellowship
The University of South Florida is inviting application from the eligible candidates for “President APJ Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Fellowship”.
This scheme is offered by the University of South Florida to the Indian students who are willing to do a Ph.D. at the USF. This is one of the best scholarships to study abroad.
As a part of it, the selected candidates will get fellowship of full tuition fees for 4 years.
- Only Indian candidates are eligible
- Must have finished graduation in any of the recognized universities in India
- The candidates who submitted the application to do a Ph.D. in the following subjects are eligible
- Applied Physics
- Business Ph.D. Programs
- Applied Anthropology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Integrative Biology
- Marine Science
- The applicant should have a USF ID
- Tuition Fee for 4 years
- Stipend of 22,000 USD (Payable in 3 Installments)
- Health Insurance for the Candidate
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can visit the official website of the University of South Florida and submit the application.
The below are the important documents and the direct application URL.