The Santoor Women’s Scholarship Program is the initiative of Wipro Industries. Instigated in the year 2016. The aim of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the girl students of economically weaker sections.
The girl students who are aspiring to pursue higher education above the 12th standard can apply for the scheme.
Every year 900 girl students across the states Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka are getting benefited from the scheme.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020-2021
The Santoor Women’s Scholarship is an annual recurring program that provides financial assistance (Tuition Fee & Maintenance Allowances) to 900 students every year.
The shortlisted candidates will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 24000 per annum till the end of their course.
Go through the detailed eligibility criteria and the application procedure given in the below sections.
Santoor Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a girl student
- Only the candidates from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka are eligible to apply
- The priority is given to the applicants from the backward districts
- The candidate must have passed the 10th standard from a local Govt. School
- Must have passed the 12th/ Inter/ PUC from a Govt. School/ College
- The candidate must have enrolled in a graduate program in any of the recognized college
- The applicant must be from underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds
Santoor Scholarship Rewards
Every year, the Wipro Consumer Care is offering scholarships to 900 girl students under the Santoor Women’s Scholarship Program.
In the last 3 years, 2700 girl students got benefited from this scholarship program.
The shortlisted students will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 24,000/- per year (till the end of the course)
Ex: If the course duration is 3 Years, then the student will get Rs. 24,000 x 3 years = Rs. 72,000/- (Total Amount)
The student can utilize the scholarship amount to pay the tuition fee or for other educational expenses.
The following are the documents required to be attached with the duly filled application form
- Passport Size Photograph of the Candidate
- Aadhar Card copy
- 10th Class Pass Certificate
- 12th Class Pass Certificate
- First 2 pages of the Bank’s Passbook (Other than Grameena Banks)
How to Apply for Santoor Scholarship?
Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website and follow the below procedure.
- Firstly, Visit the official website of “Santoor Scholarship Program” (Visit Here)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click on the “Download Application Form” button
- The application form opens in a new page
- Download the form and read the instructions given on it
- Fill the application form in English and use the Block letters
- Make sure to fill all the fields
- Sign the application form at the bottom
- Take the Principal’s Signature and stamp of the current college
After finishing this process, take a photocopy of all the required documents.
Send the duly filled Application Form and the documents to the below address on the given dates.
Wipro Cares – Santoor Scholarship,
Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road,
Bangalore, Karnataka – 560035.
Note: Sending application form doesn’t guarantee the scholarship.
Details to be entered in the Application Form
The following are the details to be filled in the application form in BLOCK Letters.
- Name of the Candidate (As per the 10th Certificate)
- Date of Birth
- 12 Digit Aadhar Number of the Candidate
- Applicant’s State
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Email ID
- Complete Postal Address
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number of the Applicant, Father, and Mother
- Name of the School (10th Standard)
- Address of the School
- Type of School
- Government Aided
- Name of the Inter College
- Address of the College
- Type of College
- Govt. Aided
- Details of Course Enrolling for (Degree College Details)
- Name of the Degree College
- Address of the College
- Contact Details of the College
- Name of the Course Enrolled for
- Bank Account Details
- Name of the Account Holder
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- Branch Name
- Signature of the Applicant
- Parent/ Guardian’s Signature
- Principal’s Signature (Present College)
- Name of the Principal & Seal
Santoor Scholarship Program Contact Details:
If you got confused with any of the application procedure, contact the team on the below-given numbers.
+91 7337835166, 011-430-92248 (Ext- 121)
Santoor Scholarship Reviews
The following are a few reviews from the beneficiaries of the Santoor Women’s Scholarship Program.
Ms. Shabana, KarnatakaI studied in Deshihalli (Bangarapet, Karnataka), I did my PUC in Govt. Girls PU College. I did my graduation from K C Reddy Govt. First Grade College, Bangarapet. I completed my Graduation in BA – Kannada. My family consists of my Mother, who is a housewife, my sister who goes to work, my brother who is an auto driver and myself (still studying).
I came to know about Santoor Scholarship from my friends who were applying for the scheme. I submitted my application and later received the Scholarship. It was very helpful to me. The amount really helped with regards to my education including College Fees, the books, Travel expenses, Examination Fees.
With my first year’s amount, I paid my college fee. It also covered the medical Expenses for my mother’s treatment.
The second-year’s amount, helped us cover the sudden expenses that arose due to my brother’s accident.
The third-year’s amount covered expenses of my education including college fee, examination fee, travel expenses.
I wish to complete my MA. I have also applied for a job in Police. It was my sister’s dream to join the Police. I am fulfilling my sister’s dream. My sister has faced many difficulties during her studies because of our financial situations. I could complete my graduation without such difficulties.
Thanks to Santoor Women’s Scholarship