PRSU Result 2022: Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur has come up with the semester results of UG & PG Courses. The results are now available online.
The PRS University has conducted the semester examinations for various UG & PG courses. The results of the same are now available on this page.
The students who are pursuing BA, B.Sc, BCA, B.P.Ed, B.Com, BBA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, MCA, etc., at PRSU, can check the result now.
PRSU Result 2022 (UG & PG Results)
The PRSU conducts the odd semester examinations in the months of Oct/ Nov every year. Whereas, the even semester exams are conducted in May/ June months.
Recently the University has released the even semester results of various UG & PG courses.
The results of the same are tabulated below.
PRSU BA, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, BBA Result
The 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th-semester results of Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur is out now. Candidates who are pursuing BA, B.Sc, BCA, B.P.Ed, B.Com, or BBA can check the result on the official website of the PRSU.
The even semester exams of PRSU are not yet conducted. The exams are supposed to be conducted in the month of May/June 2022.
We will update the even semester results on this page after the announcement.
How to Check PRSU Result?
The results of PRSU University and its affiliated colleges are released on the same website. Most of the students are not aware of checking the results on the website.
So, we have come up with a step by step process to check the PRSU result on the official website.
- Go to the above-mentioned website
- You will find the Result button in the menu section (as shown in the below screenshot)
- Click on that button
- Select the type of Examination (Regular or Supply)
- A popup window opens
- Select the Course Name, Student Type, and Semester
- Enter your Roll Number and hit the search button
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Download it
After checking the result, the students can opt for Revaluation/ Retotaling process if they get unsatisfactory marks.
The schedule and the application fee for revaluation and re-totaling will be released on the same website.
The students have to follow the following steps to apply for the Revaluation/ Retotaling process
- Download the Schedule from the official website
- Check the Application Fee and go through the instructions
- Pay the application fee
- Fill out the application form
- Attach the Fee Receipt, duly filled form, and send it to the management
The additional marks obtained in the re-totaling/ revaluation process will be added to the originally scored marks.
The results of the same will be released on the PRSU website.
The revaluation results of the PRSU are also released at www.prsuuniv.in website.
Generally, the university takes 4 to 5 weeks to evaluate the papers and announce the result.
The results of revaluation and re-totaling will be updated on this page after the announcement.
How to Check PRSU Revaluation Result?
- Go to the official website of PRSU (Visit Here)
- Click on the Examination tab in the menu section
- Keep the mouse on the Result tab
- Click on the Revaluation Result in the submenu
- You are directed to the revaluation result page
- You can find the list of all results released recently
- Search for your result and click on it
- A PDF file will be downloaded
- Search for your Roll Number to know the result
FAQ on PRSU Result 2022
Ans: The odd semester results of BA, B.Sc, BCA, B.P.Ed, B.Com, BBA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, and MCA are already released. Check the result on the official portal of PRSU or on this page.
Ans: There are two official websites of PRSU
Students can check the schedules, timetables, syllabus, and results on any of these websites.
Ans: The fee for Revaluation and Re-totaling will change every time. The students are advised to check the fresh schedule after the announcement of the result.
Ans: The revaluation results of PRSU will be released at www.prsu.ac.in website. Usually, it will take 30 to 35 days to get the revaluation result after finishing the application process.
Ans: The 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th-semester exams of PRSU are scheduled to be conducted in May/ June months. The university may conduct the exams in the month of June.
Ans: As we discussed on this page, the results of the University and the affiliated colleges are released on the same websites. The students who are pursuing UG & PG courses at the affiliated colleges can check the result on www.prsu.ac.in or www.prsuuniv.in