NCERT Recruitment 2020: The National Council for Educational Research & Training (NCERT) is inviting online applications for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Assistant Librarian.
The whole notification is to fill 266 vacancies in the above-said positions.
Deadline: In the latest announcement, the board has extended the online application submission date. The applications are now accepted till 17th August 2020, 5:00 pm.
This time the recruitment process is carried out in single phase. The selection process is carried out through Interview. There are no further rounds.
So, the interested candidates can go through the detailed notification and grab the opportunity by submitting the application online.
Already gone through the notification?
Here is the detailed notification.
NCERT Recruitment 2020
The National Council for Educational Research & Training (NCERT) is an organization which performs the following activities
- Teacher Training & Development of Curriculum
- Educational Research
- Instructional Material in School Education
The NCERT is inviting the applications to fill 266 vacancies of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Assistant Librarian at various constituent units in the country.
Job Location: New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore, Shillong & Ajmer
|NCERT Recruitment 2020
|National Council for Educational Research & Training (NCERT)
|Mode of Application
|Application Start Date
|29th June 2020
|Last Date for Submitting Application
17th August 2020 (5:00 pm)
Associate Professor (83)
Assistant Professor (142)
Assistant Librarian (2)
|Total No. of Posts
(No Fee for Women, SC, ST, PWD Candidates)
|Mode of Paying Application Fee
|How to Apply?
The whole recruitment process is for 266 posts. The following are the post wise vacancies.
|Name of the Post
NCERT Recruitment Eligibility
The basic eligibility factors like age, educational qualification for the above-said posts are considered as per the UGC/ NCERT norms.
The eligibility factors are different from post to post. So, check the post wise eligibility criteria and other factors on the official website of NCERT.
- The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- towards the application charges.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST PWD, Women are exempted from paying the application fee
- Payment has to be done on the official website of NCERT through online mode
- Offline payments are not accepted
- No other websites are authorized to collect the application fee
- Fee once paid will not be refunded at any cost
|Name of the Post
|Academic Level 14
|Academic Level 13A
|Academic Level 10
|Academic Level 14
|Academic Level 10
- The application process is accepted through online mode only
- Candidates have to submit their application through the official website www.ncert.nic.in only. No other third party websites are authorized to take the applications
- Go through the NCERT Recruitment Notification before submitting the application
- Enter a valid Mobile Number and Email ID while filling the application form. These details are used for further communication
- Only online payments on the official website are accepted
- SC, ST, PWD & Women are exempted from fee payment
- The details entered in the application form should match with the educational documents
- Candidates have to fill all the mandatory sections in the application form. The blanks represented with ” * ” mark are mandatory.
- The necessary documents should be uploaded in the given sizes only
- One Application is used for only 1 post, candidates have to submit multiple applications if they wish to apply for more than 1 post
- No candidate is allowed to send their application through offline mode
- Make sure to enter the name and other educational details as per the original documents
- The team will verify the details with the original documents at the time of interview
- Mismatch of details with the original certificates will lead to rejection of the application
- The candidates applying under the PWD category should have at least a 40% disability. The supporting documents are needed to be uploaded at the time of application
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be updated on the official website of NCERT
FAQ on NCERT Recruitment
Ans: The deadline for submitting applications is 29th June 2020. Recently the board has extended the last date up to 17th August 2020 till 5:00 pm.
Ans: The SC, ST, PWD, and women applicants are exempted from paying the application fee. All the other candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 1000/- towards the application charges.
Ans: No, this time the application fee is accepted through online mode only. The facility is provided on the official website of the NCERT. Candidates can choose the payment methods Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card to pay the fee.
Ans: Here are the few important links related to the current notification.
1. Detailed Notification (English): Download Here
2. Notification (Hindi Version): Download Here
3. Date Extension Announcement: Get Here
4. Online Application Link: Apply Here
Ans: The applicants have to keep the scanned copies of the following documents (Go through the notification for acceptable file sizes)
1. Passport Size Photograph
2. Signature of the Candidate
3. Educational Documents
4. Caste Certificate
5. Disability Certificate (If Applicable)