KUK Result 2020: The UG & PG Results of Kurukshetra University are out now. The students of BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Arch, BBA, B.Lib, BHM, MA, MBA, M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Com, etc., can check the result on this page.
The results are also available in PDF format. So, students can either check their individual results and also the group result.
We have provided the latest results of Kurukshetra University (KU) in the below section.
Go through it.
KUK Result 2020 (Latest UG & PG Results)
Here are the latest UG & PG results of Kurukshetra University.
The above links give you the individual results. If you are looking for the group result (PDF format), use the below button.
How to Check KUK Result 2020?
The Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (KUK) has released the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th-semester results of various UG & PG Courses. The results are available on its official website and also on this page.
Generally, the Kurukshetra University conducts the odd semester exams (1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th sem) in the month of December every year.
Whereas, the even semester exams (2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th sem) are conducted in the month of May/ June every year.
Like every year the university scheduled the even semester exams in the June month. But, due to the pandemic situation in the country, the exams were postponed.
All the results of the University and its affiliated colleges are available on its official website.
The below procedure helps you to get over there.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the university i.e., www.kuk.ac.in
- On the left side of the page, there is a “Quick Links” section
- Under that, search for the link “Results” and click on it
- A new page opens with the list of results (in PDF format)
- Search for your result and click on it to get the result in PDF format
- If you are looking for the individual result, then follow the next steps
- Click on the link “For Results Please Click Here“
- A new opens with all the latest results
- Click on your result
- Enter your Roll Number and CAPTCHA code to get the result
- Download the result for further use
KUK Revaluation Process
The students who got unsatisfactory marks in the examinations can apply for the revaluation process online. The application process is carried out on the official website of the university.
The fee structure and the application process have been given in the below sections.
The application fee for the revaluation process depends on the course. Below are the course wise fee details.
|BDS||Rs. 1000/- per paper|
|Pharmacy & Engineering||Rs. 500/- per paper|
|For other courses||Rs. 300/- per paper|
Note: The interested candidates should submit the online application within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result.
- There is no offline method to apply for paper revaluation. Only online applications through the official portal are acceptable.
- Students can pay the application fee by using any of the payment methods (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI)
- The late fee of Rs. 300/- will be charged if you are failed to apply in the given dates
- Additional 7 days will be given for the students who want to submit the application with the late fee
- Paper revaluation is not applicable for practical exams, thesis, and environmental studies
- The students should accept the marks obtained in the revaluation process, even though the marks are decreased.
FAQ on KUK Result 2020
Ans: The odd semester exams for UG & PG courses are conducted in the month of December 2019. The results of the same are available on the official website of KUK. We do have updated on this page.
Ans: the primary website of the university is www.kuk.ac.in. Apart from this, there are few other subdomains used for the individual departments.
Following are those
1. www.examforms.kuk.ac.in (Application Forms)
2. www.kuk.ac.in/results (For Results)
Ans: The students can submit the application through online mode. The applications are accepted through the official website only. No third party website is authorized to take the applications.
Ans: The students are permitted to see their answer-book by paying the fee of Rs. 100/- per paper. Only 15 days time is given from the date of announcement of the result.