Kerala University Result 2020: The University of Kerala has released the results of UG & PG examinations. All the results have been provided in the below table.
Those who got un-satisfactory marks in the exams can opt for Revaluation and Recounting process by paying a nominal fee. The application procedure and the fee structure have been described in the below section.
Kerala University Result 2020
The below table gives information on the latest results from Kerala University.
How to Check Kerala University Result at keralauniversity.ac.in
The web page www.keralauniversity.ac.in is the official portal of the University of Kerala. There you can find the Academic structure, Latest Announcements, Examination Schedules, Syllabus, and Exam Results.
Those who are not aware of finding the results page on this page can simply follow the below steps.
- Go to the official portal (Visit Here)
- In the menu section, you will find the following options
- About Us
- Keep the mouse on the “Students” tab
- Under the Examination Section, you will find the link Results
- Click on it
- A new page opens
- You will find all the latest results on that page
- Search for your result & click on the Download Button
- The result will be downloaded in PDF format
Kerala University Revaluation Process
Students who got un-satisfactory marks in the result can utilize this opportunity. Revaluation is the process where the paper will be re-evaluated.
Additional marks obtained in the revaluation process can be added to the original.
Fee for Revaluation:
The interested candidates have to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 500/- for each paper that you want to revaluate.
Mode of Payment:
You can pay the fee by cash or through DD
- Pay the fee at the cash counter of the university
- Pay through the Deman Draft in favor of the
- Finance Officer, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram – 34
Fee for Photocopy of the Answer Book:
- The fee for getting a photocopy of the answer sheet is Rs. 500/-
There is a simple process that you need to follow before submitting your paper for revaluation.
- Firstly, download the Revaluation Application form
- Read all the instructions given in the second page of the form
- Fill all the fields in the form and attach the following documents
- Copy of the Hall Ticket
- Mark list
- Original Fee Receipt or DD
- Send the above documents through the registered post
About the University of Kerala
- Founded as the University of Travancore in the year 1937
- Around 156 colleges in the state are affiliated to the University of Kerala
- More than 85000 students are pursuing various courses at the affiliated colleges
- The University of Kerala is one among the top 16 universities in India
|Type of College||No. of Colleges|
|Arts & Science||60|
|Siddha Medical College||1|
|Total Affiliated Colleges||156|
Address for Communication:
The University of Kerala
Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695034
Contact Number: 0471-2305994, 0471-2386228
Email Id: email@example.com
FAQ on Kerala University Result
Ans: The Kerala University results of BA 3rd Sem examinations conducted in the October month has been released recently. Get the result here.
Ans: The fee for revaluation one paper is Rs. 500/- (without late fee).
Ans: There are only two methods available for paying revaluation fee.
1. Pay at the cash counter
2. Through Demand Draft
No other payments are accepted.
Ans: You can contact the support team at 0471-2305994 or you can mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ans: Yes, Rs. 20/- will be collected towards the fee for Application Form. Read the instructions carefully to know more about the fee details.
Ans: All the examination results (UG & PG) of the Kerala University will be released on their official portal. So, the students have to visit www.keralauniversity.ac.in to get the result
Ans: Official website: https://keralauniversity.ac.in
Results Page: https://exams.keralauniversity.ac.in/Login/check8
Exam Fee Structure: https://exams.keralauniversity.ac.in/Login/check2
Ans: You can get the photocopy of the answer sheet by paying the Fee Rs. 500/-. This fee is for only 1 paper.