KCET Results-2020: Karnataka Common Entrance Test Result 2020 is scheduled to be announced on May 25th, 2020, by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). This is said to be tentative. Online access to the results is made available to candidates at the official portal kea.kar.nic.in.
Students must enter the application/registration number, password/date of birth on the official website of the Karnataka Examinations Authority – kea.kar.nic.in to download the result.
Important Information about KCET Results-2020:
- The results of the KCET Examination 2020 are scheduled to be declared on May 25th, 2020.
- The online result is made accessible to all candidates on the official website of KEA
- The KCET entrance examination for Biology and Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry is on April 29th and April 30th, respectively.
- It is scheduled for May 5th, 2020, in the Kannada language.
- Answer Key will be released on the 6th of May 2020. It is tentative in nature and likely to change.
- The KCET Counselling 2020 will be commencing on June 6th, 2020.
How to Download KCET Rank Card/Result-2020?
Step 1: Visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority (CLICK HERE)
Step 2: On the home page of the website, you will find the link called “KCET-2020 Result“, Click on it.
Step 3: A new page will be opened up as shown in the below figure.
Step 4: Enter your KCET “Registration Number” and hit on the “Submit” button
Step 5: Your result will be on screen, download it.
Details on KCET Rank Card:
Following are the details mentioned on your KCET Rank Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Individual subject wise score
- Overall score in the exam
- The rank of the candidate
KCET Sample Rank Card/Score Card
Here is your KCET Rank card-2020 look like
KCET-2020 Merit/Rank Calculation:
- The merit order followed in the merit list of KCET 2020 will be evaluated using the final answer key.
- Candidates will be ranked as per their position in the merit list declared by KEA.
- For engineering ranks, separate result sheets will be published on the date scheduled and followed by its announcement.
KCET-2020 Merit List
Norms will be prescribed by the respective authority. Marks scored by the candidates in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry will be in consideration for the preparation of the merit list of candidates. In order for ranks to be assigned, the candidates must be eligible if they are adhering to norms prescribed.
KCET-2020 Cut off Marks
- The cut-off marks of KCET 2020 will differ according to the various categories of candidates
- For admission to a specific B.Tech program, the closing rank is referred to as a cut off marks.
- The candidates who are securing ranks equal to or higher than the required cut-off marks will be taken into consideration for admission.
KCET Examination-2020 Important Dates
|KCET Exam for Biology, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry||29th April 2020 & 30th April 2020|
|KCET Exam in Kannada Language||5th May 2020|
|KCET Results||25th May 2020 (tentative)|
|KCET 2020 Answer Key||6th May 2020|
|KCET Counselling||6th June 2020|
KCET-2020 Counselling Procedure:
- The Counselling for KCET 2020 is scheduled to commence on June 6th, 2020.
- Candidates must report at the counselling centre. Verification of documents will take place at the conselling centre only.
- The allotment of seats will take place in accordance with the marks scored, selection of institutions and the availability of seats.
- If a candidate cannot satisfy with the seat allotment, they can engage or participate in the second counselling round.
Required Documents for KCET Counselling 2020
Following are the mandatory documents for the counselling process
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket of KCET Examination 2020
- Rank Card/Score Card of KCET 2020
- 2 Passport size photographs
- 10th class marks memo
- 12th class mark sheet
- Caste Certificate (If required)
- Printout of the Application form
How to Challenge KCET Results/Rank – 2020?
If the rank that you have got in the KCET examination is not satisfactory and if you strongly believe that you would have a better score, you can utilize this wonderful opportunity.
Below is the process for challenging the result that you have got in the KCET Exam 2020.
- The candidate should utilize this opportunity within 3 days from the date of commencement of the result.
- After receiving the appeal from the candidate, the authorities will check for the discrepancies in the result.
- If anything went wrong, the authorities will reveal the final result.
Note: The Karnataka Examination Authority will not encourage challenges for Revaluation and re-totalling of the marks.
KCET 2019 Toppers
Rank 1: Jeffin Biju
Rank 2: R Chinmay
Rank 3: Sai Saketika Chekuri
Rank 5: Nakula Neeraje
Rank 6: Samarth Mayya
B.Sc. Agriculture Stream:
Rank 1: Keerthana M Arun
Rank 2: Bhuvan VB
Rank 3: Srikantha ML
Rank 4: R Sharath Chandra
Rank 5: Sridhar N
Rank 6: Rohit Raj
Rank 1: Sai Saketika Chekuri
Rank 2: Jeffin Biju
Rank 3: R Chinmay
Rank 4: Nakula Neeraje
Rank 5: P Mahesh Anand
Rank 6: Udith Mohan
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: How can I check KCET Result 2020?
Ans: Results are available at the online portal of KEA. We have explained a step by step process to get your result downloaded at KEA’s website. Check Here.
Q2: Can I get a hard copy of the Rank Card?
Ans: No, you will not get any hardcopy of the rank card. You must download it from KEA’s website.
Q3: I want to apply for re-valuation, Is that possible?
Ans: No, you cannot apply for revaluation
Q4: What is the procedure for challenging KCET Results?
Ans: The procedure has been explained in the above section, please go through it.
Q5: The result page is not opening, What to do?
Ans: This is due to the heavy load on the server. Please try after few minutes.