JnanaBhumi Portal is a complete digital platform for organizing scholarships & other educational activities in the Andhra Pradesh state. Instigated in the year 2017.
What can you do with this portal?
- Apply for State Scholarships
- You can Check Scholarship Status
- Apply for Foreign Scholarships
- Can Check Sri Krishna Devaraya University Results
- Dr. BR Ambedkar University Results
- Krishna University Results
- Apply for Govt Jobs
- Other Digital Services
JnanaBhumi – AP Scholarship Portal
Every student from Andhra Pradesh must visit this portal to get benefited. We suggest you spend at least 3 to 5 hours on this portal to check the eligible scholarships.
The major activities like scholarship applications, scholarship status, and disbursement of the scholarships are organized on this portal.
Every year, the Government of AP disburses scholarship schemes worth Rs. 6,500 crores to students of various categories in the state.
The following are the major scholarships available at JnanaBhumi Portal.
|How to Apply?
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, EBC, BC, Minorities, Kapu & Differently Abled Categories
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST & Disabled Children
|YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
|Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi for SC, ST, EBC, BC, Brahmin, Kapu, and Minority Students
|Skill Upgradation Scheme
Check out 87 Scholarships offered by the central government. Check the eligibility and apply today, application process ends on 31st October 2022.
JnanaBhumi Post-Matric Scholarship 2022-2023
The AP Govt. has launched the Post-matric scholarship to provide financial assistance for SC, ST, EBC, BC, Kapu, Minority, and Differently Abled Category students.
This scheme is divided into two categories
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
Jagananna Vidya Deevena:
This scheme is launched to provide the full tuition fee to all eligible candidates. The complete fee (Fee Reimbursement) will get credited to the college’s bank account.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
The eligible candidates will get hostel and food expenses through this scheme.
- ITI Students will get Rs. 10,000/- per year towards the hostel & food expenses
- Rs. 15000/- per year will be provided for Polytechnic Students
- Candidates pursuing graduation and above courses will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000/- per year.
Students are advised to go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the scheme.
- Candidates pursuing Polytechnic/Diploma Education can apply for the scheme
- Students studying the ITI course
- Candidates pursuing a Degree or above at Govt. or Private Colleges/ Universities.
- All the Day-Scholar students, Students staying in College Attached Hostels, and Department Attached Hostels are eligible to apply
- The attendance percentage of the candidate should be 75% or above
- No person in the family should be the Govt. Employee or Pensioner (Exemption is given for Sanitary Workers)
- The family’s landholding must be less than 10 acres (wetland) and less than 25 acres in the case of dry land
- The family’s income must be less than Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum
- Families holding 4-wheeler vehicles are not eligible (Tractors, Taxies are exempted)
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates can submit the application by following the below procedure.
- Firstly, download the application form of the JnanaBhumi Scholarship using the below button
- There are about 32 fields in the form, fill up all the details and submit them to the college’s principal.
- It is the responsibility of the Principal to verify the submitted applications.
- After the verification, the principal will submit your application online through the JnanaBhumi website.
- You will get notified through an SMS after the successful submission of your application.
- Visit the nearest Meeseva Centre, and provide your Application ID and Aadhar Number to get access to the online application form.
- Login to the website through the provided details
- Verify the submitted details and correct the details if you find any mistakes.
Post-Matric Renewal Process
- The student has to approach the college’s principal for the renewal process
- The principal will enter the essential details of the students into the portal
- An SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number after the completion of the renewal application
- Verify the details in the application form and give your biometric authentication at the college
- With that, your renewal process finishes
JnanaBhumi Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC & Disabled Children 2022-2023
JnanaBhumi Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022-2023: The Govt. of AP has introduced this scheme to minimize the drop-outs from classes 5th to 10th.
The Pre-Matric Scholarship provides financial assistance to students pursuing between class V and Class X of SC, ST, BC & Disabled categories.
Note: This scheme is provided to students studying at Government schools only.
- Students Pursuing classes from 5th to 10th at Government schools
- The family’s annual income must be less than Rs. 2,00,000/- only (Less than Two Lakh Rupees)
- The student must belong to SC or ST or BC or Disabled Category
Note: Students belonging to the BC category are eligible to apply for 9th & 10th Classes only.
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates have to submit the application at the official portal of JnanaBhumi.
- After the submission of the application at the official website, the HWO (Hostel Welfare Officer) will verify your application.
- After the successful verification, the School Principal will confirm the student.
Jnanabhumi YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2022-2023
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme (Earlier it was NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme) is introduced in the year 2015 to provide free coaching for civil aspirants.
Initially, this scheme was provided to SCs and STs, later extended opportunities for BC, Minorities, Kapu, EBC, and Brahmin categories.
Around 3850 students got benefited from the notification released in the year 2018.
Recently, the government released a notification in the month of January 2020 to provide free coaching for Group-1 aspirants.
The last notification for free civil coaching under the YSR Vidyonnathi scheme was released in the year 2018.
Civils Aspirants are eagerly waiting for the notification. Hopefully, we are expecting a fresh notification in the year 2023.
Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme 2022-2023
The government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the “Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme” to provide financial assistance to students who are willing to pursue their higher studies at foreign universities.
The selected list of candidates will get financial support of Rs. 10 lakh to 15 Lakhs towards the tuition fee of the university.
Students belonging to SC, and ST categories can check the detailed eligibility & apply online.
- The applicant must belong to SC or ST category are eligible
- The family’s income must be less than Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum (Less than Six Lakh Rupees Only)
Following are the required documents needed to bring to the verification process
- Admission offer letter from the Foreign University
- Scorecard of IELTS or TOEFL
- I 20
- SSC Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Income & Caste Certificate
- GRE or equivalent scorecard
Application & Selection Process
The application & selection process is carried out in 3 stages
- Student Registration
- Verification at the Welfare Department
- Releasing of the Scholarship Amount
The detailed process has been explained in graphical format in the below infographic.
Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Infographic
Jnanabhumi Skill Upgradation Scheme 2022-2023
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is providing the Skill Upgradation Scheme for SC category students.
This scheme offers free coaching for TOEFL, IELTS, GRE & GMAT.
Candidates who belong to SC Category and are willing to pursue higher education in foreign universities can apply for the scheme.
Around 400 to 500 students get benefited every year.
- Applicant must be from Andhra Pradesh State
- Only SC Category students are eligible to apply
- Must have completed graduation from any of the recognized institutions/ university
- The candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation can also apply
- The annual income of the family must be less than Rs. 2,00,000/- (Less than Two Lakh Rupees)
The eligible candidates will get free coaching for the following entrance tests
- Other entrance tests for admission into foreign universities
Note: The selected students have to take coaching at the empanelled institutes only.
Government officials release the notification twice a year. Usually, the notification arrives in the months of June & October.
After releasing the official notification, eligible candidates have to submit the application on the official website of Jnanabhumi.
The application process is carried out online mode only. No application is accepted through the offline method.
After the announcement of the notification, our team will update the direct application link right here.
The below list gives you the basic set of documents required to be uploaded at the time of application submission.
- Residential Address proof (Domicile Certificate)
- Certificate of Graduation (For those who finished)
- A valid Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Other Educational Documents
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official notification for the updated list of documents.
View/ Print Scholarship Application Status
The students who have submitted the scholarship application can check the application status on the Jnanabhumi portal itself.
In the below steps, we have provided the procedure and the required details to get the status.
Required Details: Scholarship Application ID
- Visit the application status page here
- You will be asking for an Application ID to get the status
- Enter your application ID and hit the “Get Application Status” button
- The status of the scholarship will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print for further use
Apart from the state government’s scholarships, the central govt. is also offering more than 87 scholarships through the NSP portal. Candidates can make use of it. Filter the eligible scholarships and throw your application out.