ISRO Scientist Engineer SC Results-2020: ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) has conducted an Examination to fill out 80 vacancies of Scientist Engineer SC. Written Exam was conducted on Sunday, 17th December 2019. As we all know ISRO is one of the prestigious Government Organizations in India. So, the competitive levels are a little high. Many people are eagerly waiting for the results and cut off marks of the ISRO Scientist Engineer Exam. So this article helps you to check the Results, Merit List & Cut off marks of the ISRO Scientist Engineer Exam.
ISRO Scientist Engineer SC Results 2019-2020:
|Name of the Organization||ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)|
|Notification Number||ISRO HQ: ICRB: 05: 2019|
|No. Of Vacancies||80|
|Post Name||Scientist Engineer SC|
|Department wise Posts Breakup||Electronics – 35 Posts |
Mechanical – 35 PostsComputer Science – 10 Posts
|Type of Organization||Central Government|
|Official Website of ISRO||www.isro.gov.in|
ISRO Scientist Engineer SC Cutoff Marks & Merit List:
ISRO has released the Cutoff marks and Merit List of Scientist Engineer SC Exam Conducted in the month of December 17th, 2019. The written exam was conducted to fill the 80 posts of Scientist Engineer. Candidates who have appeared for this exam can download the Merit List & Cutoff Marks in PDF Format. ISRO has updated the cutoff marks and merit list on its official website. Candidates can follow the below steps to download the merit list and results.
ISRO Scientist Engineer SC Exam Results:
ISRO has conducted Scientist Engineer Exam for Mechanical, Electronics and Computer Science Candidates. And the written examination is conducted at 12 Exam centers Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram. The written examination is carried out for 80 questions holds 80 marks, all are of objective type.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Exam Details:
- Written Examination is conducted for Mechanical, Electronics and Computer Science Candidates to fill the posts of ISRO Scientist Engineer SC
- Written Examination was held on 17th of December 2019
- of posts to be filled through this exam is 80
- Out of 80 Posts 35 posts for Mechanical Candidates, another 35 for Electronics Stream Candidates and remaining 10 vacancies are for Computer Science Candidates
- All the questions are of Objective type, Total paper contains 80 questions and each carries 1 mark
- Results and Cutoff marks are released in the month of February 2020
- Based on the merit list candidates are invited for Final Interview
Latest Update on ISRO Scientist Engineer SC Results 2019:
The Recruitment board of ISRO has just announced that the results of the Scientist Engineer will be released in the month of February 2020. Exact dates will be published as soon as we get the official statement from ISRO. So candidates who are waiting for the results can stay updated with our website.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Merit List Download PDF:
As per the latest update released by ISRO. Merit list and cutoff marks of Scientist Engineer Exam conducted on 17th of December 2019 will be released soon. Most probably the merit list and cutoff marks are released in the second week of Feb 2020. Both are available in the form of PDF, So candidates who have appeared in the exam can download the Merit List and Cutoff marks of Scientist SC Engineer Exam by visiting the official website of ISRO.
ISRO Scientist Engineer SC Cutoff Marks
ISRO will upload the cutoff marks of the Scientist Engineer Exam on their official website as soon as possible. Mostly the team is exercising to upload the cutoff marks in the 2nd week of Feb 2020. Candidates can check the below step by step procedure to download the cutoff marks in the official website.
After releasing the Results of ISRO Scientist Engineer Posts, candidates can follow the below procedure to download the Merit List and to Check the Results of ISRO Scientist Engineer.
ISRO Scientist Engineer SC Results are out?
Step by Step Procedure to Check Results:
- Log on to Official website of ISRO (Indian Space Research organization) or just Click Here
- After entering into the website you can find an option called “Career”, hit a click on it
- There is a sentence appeared called “Scientist Engineer SC Written Examination Results 2019”, Click on it
- A new tab is opened and a PDF document of Merit List Candidates has appeared on your screen
- Check whether your Hall Ticket Number is Listed or NOT
- If YES, Download the PDF Document and take a printout for a further round
- If NOT, Recheck the document for your Hall Ticket Number/Name.
Thank you for your time on this article. Stay Updated for more updates on Government Jobs