IPU Result 2020: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) (Formerly known as Indraprastha University) has come up with the Semester results of UG & PG Programs. The results are officially released on the GGSIPU’s website.
The students who are pursuing at university and the affiliated colleges can check the result on this page.
We’ve updated the odd and even semester results of B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, LLB, LLM, BHMCT, B.Voc, B.Com, BBA, B.Ed, Medicine, MBA, M.Sc, MS, M.Ed, M.Tech, M.Voc, MCA & Ph.D. and other courses.
Recently the IPU has also released the court case results of B.Tech (Dec 2018) examination. We do have updated those results in the below tabular.
IPU Result 2020 (GGSIPU UG & PG Results)
GGSIPU Medicine Results 2020
How to Check IPU Result 2020?
The GGSIPU releases the results of UG & PG programs on its official portal. The students who want to check the result on the main website can follow the below procedure to get over there.
The official website of GGSIPU is www.ipu.ac.in
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the above-given website
- On the homepage of the site, there is an Examinations tab, click on it
- A dropdown opens with the following options
- Examination Notes
- Examination Results
- Regulations & Forms
- NAD Notices
- Click on the Examination Results link (as shown in the below screenshot)
- You are directed to the results page of IPU
- The results are arranged as per the date of release
- Search for your examination, semester & click on it
- The result will be opened in PDF format
- Download the Result and Search for your Name and Roll Number to check the result
- The result will be given beside your Roll Number
FAQ on IPU Result 2020
Ans: The 1st, 3rd, 5th Semester results of BA are available on the official website of GGSIPU. The even semester results are yet to announce.
Ans: The application forms for all examinations are available on the official website of GGSIPU. Use the below path to reach the page to download the forms.
Home Page > Examinations > Exam Regulations/ Forms > Application Form for Paper Revaluation
Ans: The fee for the Revaluation and Rechecking changes frequently. As per the last notification the fee for Paper Rechecking is Rs. 500/- per paper.
Ans: The application process begins by downloading the application form from the website. The fee for “Reappear Exam” is Rs. 600/- per subject/ paper.
Ans: The results of the University Departments and the affiliated colleges are released on the same portal. Even the medical results are available on this site. The following are the official websites to check the results.