IOCL Scholarship 2021-2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is offering scholarships for 10+, ITI, Graduate, and Postgraduate courses including Professional courses like B.Tech, MBBS & MBA.
The students who are pursuing the above-mentioned courses can utilize this opportunity by submitting the application online.
A monthly stipend of Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 3000/- is provided to the shortlisted candidates.
Want to know more? Go through the article for detailed notification.
IOCL Scholarship 2021-2022 (IndianOil Educational Scholarship Scheme)
The IOCL is offering scholarships in the name of the “IndianOil Educational Scholarship Scheme” on merit-cum-means basis. The students who belong to OBC, SC, ST, General, PWD categories can apply for the scheme.
Reservations are provided based on the categories of the students.
Important Information on IOCL Scholarship
|Conducting & Funding Authority
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
|Name of the Scheme
|IndianOil Educational Scholarship Scheme
|Who can Apply?
|10+/ITI, MBBS, Engineering, MBA
|15 to 30 Years
|Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 3000/-
|Application Submission Start Date
|Last Date for Application Submission
|Date of Examination
|Announcement of Result
|End of December 2021
|Where to Apply
IndianOil Merit Scholarship Scheme for 10+ & ITI Students
Every year more than 2000 scholarships are offered to the 10+ and ITI students.
The students who are pursuing 1st-year of Intermediate or ITI courses in any of the recognized colleges can apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must be studying either 1st year inter or ITI (2-year course)
- Those who are pursuing distance or online courses are not eligible to apply
- Age must be between 15 to 30 years
- The family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum
IndianOil Merit Scholarship Scheme for Graduate & Postgraduate Students
A total of 600 scholarships are offered to the shortlisted candidates of Graduate & Postgraduate studies.
The distribution of scholarship is as follow
|No. of Scholarships
- Students who are pursuing 1st year Engineering/ MBBS course are eligible
- The candidates pursuing 1st year MBA are eligible
- The family’s annual income must be less than Rs. 1 Lakh from all sources
- The applicant must be 15 to 30 years old
- 3 Years age relaxation for OBC, 5 Years for SC & ST, 10 Years for PWD candidates
Make sure to keep the below-mentioned documents scanned before proceeding with the application submission.
- Income Certificate
- All Educational Certificate
- Proof of Admission confirmation in 11th or IT or Engineering or MBBS or MBA
- Cate/ Community Certificate
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Residential Proof
- Bonafide Certificate from College
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Bank’s Passbook
Note: Candidates are advised to go through the official notification for the updated documents list.
How to Apply for IOCL Scholarship 2021?
After going through the notification, interested candidates can visit the official website of IOCL to submit the Application online.
Not aware of applying online?
Go through the below procedure.
Official Website of IOCL: www.iocl.com
- Visit the above-given website
- Click on the About Us in the menu section
- There is a section “IndianOil for Society“, under that tab there is a link “IndianOil Scholarships“, click on it
- Now you are taken to the scholarship notification page
- Go through the notification and guidelines
- Keep the required documents scanned and click on the Apply button
- Fill the form with personal and educational details
- Upload the necessary documents in the given sizes
- Submit the application
- Take a copy of Acknowledgment
Note: Make sure to take a printout of the Acknowledgment copy because it plays a crucial role at the time of verification.
- The candidate must enter the name as per the certificates
- Uploading improper or inappropriate documents may lead to the application rejection
- It is not mandatory to upload the caste certificate in the case of General Category students
- The applicant must have a bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks
- The bank’s account must be in the name of the applicant
- All the required documents should be attested by the Principal or HOD of the college
- The applicant should enter the Student ID of the current college
FAQ on IOCL Scholarship 2021-2022
Ans: Generally, IOCL releases the scholarship notification in the month of September/ October. We may expect the same this year also.
Ans: The IOCL Scholarship application forms are released on the official website of “Indian Oil Corporation Limited” i.e., www.iocl.com/scholarships.
Ans: The official website of IOCL Scholarship (IndianOil Educational Scholarship) is www.iocl.com. The applicants can get the notification, application form on this website.
Ans: Actually there is an age relaxation facility up to 10 years based on the category that the student belongs to. But, the IOCL Scholarship is not applicable for the students who are pursuing courses in distance education. As far as the age is concerned, you may be eligible based on the category.
Ans: The selected students are paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 3000/- Based on their course.
Ans: As per the notification, the maximum age limit of the candidate is 30 years. Few relaxations are given to the SC, ST, OBC, and PWD category students. Below are those.
OBC: 3 Years (So, the maximum age goes to 33 Years)
SC/ ST: 5 Years (So, the maximum age goes to 35 Years)
PWD: 10 Years (So, the maximum age goes to 40 years)