Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Results 2019-2020: The Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Examination was conducted by The Greater Bombay Science Teachers’ Association since 1981.
The written examination was conducted on the 5th of October 2019. These examinations were conducted to bring out the talent in the students who are studying under the 6th and 9th class respectively.
The results of the written examinations were released on the 14th of November 2019. Now, everyone is looking for the practical examinations that are going to be conducted on 8th December 2019 (for 6th Class) and 22nd December 2019 (for 9th Class).
So, we have come up with this article to provide important information about practical exams.
Click on the below button to get over there.
Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Result & Exam Dates:
In the below table we have provided the important exam dates and the result dates of Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Examination.
|Written Test Date||5th October 2019 (3:30PM to 5:30PM)|
|Written Test Result Date||Results are out Click Here|
|Practical Exam Date for 6th Standard||Sunday, 8th December 2019|
|Practical Exam Date for 9th Standard||Sunday, 22nd December 2019|
|Important Information About Practical Exam||CLICK HERE|
|Practical Exam Result||2nd week of January 2020 (Expected)|
(for 6th & 9th standard)
|Sunday, 16th February 2020|
Venue: D.S. High School, Sion, Mumbai – 22
|Prize Distribution||1st Week of March 2020|
Venue : Yashwant Natyamandir, Matunga
Please Note: The above schedule may be modified if needed. For more details contact the below-mentioned numbers.
Office: 022 – 2880 6995 (Timing: 11 am. to 5.00 pm.)
Shrikant Shingare – 9869634765
Pratap Thorat – 9004255387
Vivek Chavan – 9892752824
Achutrao Mane – 9869634858
Mohan Patil – 9869637535
Arvind Kadam – 9833184746
Govind Gunjal – 9969418890
Homi Bhabha Region-wise Cut-off Marks 2019-2020:
Homi Bhabha Revised Answer Key Download:
The Mumbai Science Teacher Association has named to improve the science skills of the students in the state so that they can know their talent. This program is initiated to lift up the Spirits and to learn the science by the students pursuing the 9th and 6th classes. By having these intentions in their minds and of such thoughts the students can excel in their future in the field of science.
As the notification has been released many candidates who are interested in this have been invited from various schools. More than 50,000 standards have gone through this notification and applied for the Homi Bhabha Exam. The exam was conducted successfully at different centers in the state. After the completion of the exam, the students have been searching for the Answer Key of the Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Exam for 6th and 9th Classes.
Below, we have provided the Revised Answer Keys for 6th & 9th standards
Homi Bhabha Competition 2019-20 Revised Answer Key for 6th Class (English & Marathi)
Homi Bhabha Competition 2019-20 Revised Answer Key for 9th Class (English & Marathi)
Homi Bhabha Practical Examination Information
The practical examination is considered as the Phase-II of the selection process. We congratulate your ward for reaching the next level of the competition.
Practical Test for 6th Standard:
- There are a total of 5 experiments
- Exam experiment carries 6 marks
- All the tests are from General Science Subject
- Maximum Marks will be 30
- Duration of the exam is 30 minutes
Practical Test for 9th Standard:
- There are only 2 experiments from Physics & Chemistry
- 1 experiment is from Physics and the other one from Chemistry
- 10 questions will be from Biology based on 10 different specimens
- Duration of each practical experiment is 10 minutes
- Biology (10 Questions) Duration: 10 minutes
- Physics Experiment: 10 marks
- Chemistry Experiment: 10 marks
- Biology (10 questions): 10 marks
Selection Procedure for Homi Bhabha Practical Exam
To get into the Phase-III of Homi Bhabha Competition 2019-2020, the selection procedure is as follow.
Step 1: 30% of the marks obtained in the Phase-I and marks obtained in the Phase-II are considered.
Step 2: The top 10 % of students will be selected for Phase-III
Candidates who clears the Phase-II will be eligible for the final round i.e., Interview. This round will be conducted on 16th February 2020 in Mumbai.
Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Exam Pattern 2019-20:
The exam procedure of the Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Exam is shown below.
It consists of three phases which will be listed below.
- The first phase consists of a written test that consists of hundred marks and it is a multiple-choice question type of paper. The subjects involved in this year are Chemistry, Biology, and Physics and it is going to be selected around 7. 5%.
- The second phase consists of Science Experiments and 30 marks from the written are considered and the selection will be of the top ten percent.
- The third phase will be General Interview.
- Students who are in the top 10 will be awarded a gold medal and certificate of a scholarship of Rupees thousand.
- The next 50% of the candidates will be awarded a silver medal and the scholarship of Rupees 500.
- The next 40% of candidates will be awarded bronze medals and scholarships of rupees 300.
As per the schedule, the Mumbai Science Teacher Association is going to declare the results for the classes of 6th and 9th soon. The result date is going to be in between 25th September and 5th October 2018. By conducting this examination the students will be emboldened. So we should encourage this scholarship examination so that the Candidate can text him. The link to the official page of the Mumbai Science teacher Association is www.msta.in.
Homi Bhabha Competition Sample Certificate
How to Download Homi Bhabha Exam Result 2019-2020:
- Visit the official website of Mumbai Science Teacher Association i.e, www.msta.in
- Search for Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik 6th, 9th Class Result 2019-2020 in the homepage
- Click on the link and enter your hall ticket number
- Download the result and take the printout for further use
If you struck up with server issues or other doubts, use the comment section below. We will serve you better.
Note: You may experience server down issues due to heavy traffic. Try repeatedly if the page doesn’t open.