GNDU Result 2020: The Guru Nanak Dev University has released the semester exam results of the following courses (Diploma, UG & PG).
UG Results: BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BA, B.P.Ed, BA LLB, B.Ed, B.Voc., Shastri, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Vedacharya, Prak Shastri, Sahityacharya, etc.,
PG Results: MA, M.Sc, M. Design, M.Com, MCA, MBA, M.P.Ed, etc.,
The GNDU conducts the odd semester examinations in the month of December and the even semester exams in May/ June.
Now, the university has come up with the even semester exam results of Diploma, UG & PG programs.
The students who have written the 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th-semester exams of GNDU can check the result in the below section.
GNDU Result 2020 (Diploma, UG & PG Results)
GNDU Result 2020: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the country. the Guru Nanak Dev University postponed the 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th-semester exams. These exams are scheduled to be conducted in the month of May/ June 2020.
Now, as per the court order, the university is planning to promote the students to the next semester based on their internal performance. The results of the same will be updated on this page soon.
But, this method is not applicable to the final semester students. They must take the exam at any cost.
The university is about to conduct the semester examinations for final year students in August/ September 2020.
Here are the latest results from the Guru Nanak Dev University
|UG & PG Semester Exam Results||Get Here|
|UG (Annual Session) Results||Get Here|
|PG (Annual Session) Results||Get Here|
|Diploma and PG Diploma Results||Get Here|
|PG (Semester System) Results||Get Here|
|UG (Semester System) Results||Get Here|
|Ph.D. Results||Get Here|
How to Check GNDU Result 2020?
The GNDU Results are available online from the academic year 2011-12 to 2020-21. So, the students of Diploma, UG & PG can get their result downloaded at any time.
All you need to do is visit the official website and enter your Roll Number to get the result.
But, most of the students are not aware of finding the result page. Especially, the fresher candidates.
So, our team has provided the step by step process to get the result. We do have included the screenshots in the necessary areas to simplify the process.
Let’s move on to it…
- Go to the official website of the Guru Nanak Dev University (Visit Here)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, there are four sections
- Take the below screenshot as a reference
- Just below the Result Section, there are a few links
- Semester System New (UG/ PG)
- Undergraduate (Annual Session)
- Postgraduate (Annual Session), etc.,
- Click on the link that you are looking for
- Now you are redirected to the result page
- Select the Year & Month of Exam
- Also, select the Course, Semester
- Enter your Roll Number and hit the Submit button
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print
Got Failed? or Got Unsatisfactory marks?
No worries, there is a solution. Go through the next session (Paper Revaluation).
GNDU Revaluation Process
Paper Revaluation is the ultimate option for the students who scored less or who got failed in the examination. The schedule for the Revaluation/ Reassessment process is available on the official website of the university.
Fee for Revaluation:
The application fee for the Revaluation process is Rs. 1200/- (UG & PG Courses) per answer-book. This amount will be multiplied with the no. of answer-sheets that you want to apply for.
Additionally an amount of Rs. 200/- will be charged for the Application form.
The students have to submit their application within 18 days from the date of announcement of the result. The applications are not accepted beyond that date.
Guidelines for Paper Revaluation:
- The amount once paid will not be refunded
- Applications received after the given dates are not acceptable
- The candidates must enter the genuine details in the application form. Entering Improper/ Incorrect details may lead to the rejection of the application
- The students can withdraw the application within 10 days from the date of application by applying through another form.
- The revaluation result will be released on the official website of the university
FAQ on GNDU Result 2020
Ans: The 1st, 3rd, 5th-semester results of BA and other UG courses are available on the official website of the GNDU. We do have provided direct links to the result page. Go through this article.
Ans: The official website of GNDU are as follow
1. www.online.gndu.ac.in (Primary Website)
2. www.gnduadmissions.org (Admission Portal)
3. www.gndusports.org (For Sports Department)
4. www.library.gndu.ac.in (Library)
Ans: As per the court order, the universities must finish the final semester examination process by the end of September 2020. We may expect the schedule in the month of July/ August. Candidates are advised to check the official website for a fresh schedule.
Ans: The candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 1200/- per paper towards the application charges. The fee for the form is Rs. 200/-.
The fee paid for the revaluation is non-refundable.
Ans: The paper revaluation is done by the two examiners individually. The marks obtained in the revaluation are final. There is no further option to apply. So, the students must accept the marks obtained in the revaluation, even though the result is unfavorable.
Ans: The application forms are available online and also at the college’s examination branch.