AP POLYCET 2020: The application submission date of AP POLYCET is extended till 27th July 2020. The board has not yet taken any decision on exam & result dates.
Important Dates as per the Latest Announcement:
|Last Date for Filling Online Application Form||27th July 2020|
|AP POLYCET Exam Dates||Not Announced|
|Result Date||Not Announced|
The detailed notification of AP POLYCET 2020 has been given in the below section.
AP POLYCET 2020 (Notification)
The AP POLYCET is an entrance test conducted for the students who are seeking admission into various Polytechnic Courses in Engineering/ Non-Engineering/ Technical streams.
The POLYCET (Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) is an annual recurring program conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET).
The applications are accepted through online and offline modes.
Important Dates of AP POLYCET 2020
|Notification Release Date||16th March 2020|
|Application Submission Start Date||16th March 2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||27th July 2020|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Release Date||Not Announced|
|POLYCET Exam Date||Not Announced|
|Release of Result||Not Announced|
The candidates who meet the following eligibility criteria can apply for the POLYCET Examination 2020.
- Must have an Indian Citizenship
- The candidate must be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh State
- Must have passed 10th or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects
- There is no upper or lower age limit to appear in the exam
The applications for the POLYCET exam are accepted through online and offline modes.
Now, let us discuss the each method in detail.
AP POLYCET Online Application Process:
The online application process is very easy compared to the offline method. We suggest the students to prefer the online application process rather than offline.
Those who are not aware of online application process can follow the below steps.
Filling Application Form:
- Visit the official website of AP SBTET (Visit Here)
- Hit the File Application button in the menu section
- You need to enter the following details to get the online application form
- Board of 10th Class
- 10th Class Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth (as per the certificates)
- Year of Passing 10th Class
- CAPTCHA Code
- Enter the above details and hit the “Show Application” button
- The Application form appears on the screen
- Fill all the mandatory details, upload the Photograph, Signature and submit the form
- Now, you are done with the application
- Take a print of the submitted application
- Go through the next segment for paying the fee
Online Fee Payment:
- Visit the Same website (Visit Here)
- Hit the “Online Fee Payment” button in the menu section
- Enter the basic details in the form and hit the “Pay Fee Online” button
- The application fee of Rs. 400/- can be payable through any of the payment options like Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Finish the payment process through any of the above methods
- Print the Acknowledgment copy for further use
AP POLYCET Offline Application Process:
You can also use the offline method to submit the application.
The very first thing to do is downloading the Application Form. Use the below button to download the form.
Follow the below steps to submit the application through offline method.
- Fill the application form in BLOCK Letters
- Paste the latest photograph at the given space
- Sign at the bottom of the page and also take the signature of your Parent/ Guardian
- Cross-check the details entered and visit the nearest AP POLYCET Helpline centers
- Produce the application and pay the application fee by cash
- Take a confirmation slip from the center
- Download the hall ticket from the official website on the given dates
AP POLYCET Hall Ticket 2020
The State Board of Technical Education, AP has not yet announced the dates for downloading the hall tickets of POLYCET exam.
The initial schedule for the POLYCET exam has been canceled due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the country. The AP SBTET has recently extended the application form submission dates.
Soon we may expect the dates for downloading hall tickets and the exam dates.
Let us check the procedure to download the AP POLYCET Hall Ticket
- Go to the official website of POLYCET i.e., www.polycetap.nic.in
- Hit the Print Hall Ticket button on the home page
- Enter the following details
- Select the 10th Board
- Hall Ticket Number of 10th Class
- Date of Birth
- 10th Passing Year
- Enter the above details and hit the “View & Print Hall Ticket” button
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print
Note: Hall Ticket is a mandatory document to carry for the Exam. Without which no candidate is allowed to write the exam.
Got any issues while downloading the Hall Ticket?
Contact the support team on these helpline numbers: +91 7901620551, 7901620552.
You can also write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ on AP POLYCET Exam 2020?
Ans: The application fee for the POLYCET exam is Rs. 400/- payable through the payment methods of Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Ans: Recently, the AP SBTET has extended the online application dates. The last date for submitting online application form is 27th July 2020.
Ans: There is no official statement on release date. We may expect it in the month of August after finishing the application form submission date.
Ans: The students who have applied for the POLYCET exam can download the hall tickets on the official website www.polycetap.nic.in.
Ans: The applications are accepted through online and offline methods. Candidates can submit the application online through the official website or through the helpline centers (offline method).